From Illinois

> From Illinois
> Move to Colorado
> Start business
> 2 years later a local official comes by mentioning a new "local tax".
> assume I'm being rung down by a local politician
> offer $2500 cash to "fix this situation" Chicago style (literally. Ask any user doing business in the city. AlderJews get a piece of everything)
> local official flabbergasted and reports me
> now facing charges of bribing local and state officials
> had legit grown a non weed related company
> I now look like a scheming criminal even though I'm not

Lol. Wtf pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2015/10/15/what-does-denver-ballot-question-2c-mean-for-taxpayers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greasy shitcago transplant got caught being greasy
no fucks given
obligatory transplants get out reee

So you are saying you tried to bribe him?
...and you thought it was okay to do that.

Colorado uber alles. Return to your shithole.

>get told about a probably normal tax increase
>try to bribe

Are you actually retarded or not know how to run a business? First thing you ask is how to file it and what it is not try to make it disappear. Good luck retard.

are you just now learning that america has multiple cultures?
he explained his culture to you: yes, this is how it works there. that's why his story is funny.
this is why it was laughable when people were calling trump a fascist for threatening to send the feds into chicgo.
literally every single illinois politician--including obama--is dirty as fuck, and everyone in america knows it (or they're oblivious morons.)
so tell us, how fucking new to adulthood are you?

Tell me where you live (county, faggot. I don't want to be friends) and what the tax is.
> some local shake down tax
Sounds like bs. If you can't be specific, why waste everyone's time?

Out of my state you greasy shit bird.

christ man cities really are degenerate lol

>chitown homo trying to cash off our booming libtard economy
>thinks the free market means bribing officials
>gets fucked

You have to go back.

>kikecago

Officials don't come to tell you about new taxes in person. On the off chance this story is even true, this local official was making the situation look like a shakedown. You're ethically in the right since he was the first one to imply he wanted to make an illegal transaction, and you were only begrudgingly playing his game.

That said, if this goes to court it's an American court, which means it's a complete coin flip what happens.

Sigh.

You in the front range?

It happened in one of the many municipalities in either Denver or Colorado Springs.

I thought I was getting a run down but it was literally a city official telling about new taxes to mitigate federal reliance on future flooding.

It was NOT a bribe. It was a cost of doing business in Chicago. I'll say again ask any user who's tried getting a business license in the city without paying a "front of the line" few.

I don't get it. He was obviously asking for a bribe.
Did he expect more than $2500?

>Crooked Chicago businessman tries to bribe his way around our laws
>Gets reported for bribery attempt
Good, get the fuck out. We're full.

Fuck off back to chicago with your greasy shenanigans

We aren't your niggerfied city you Chicago grease ball. Our bribes are kick backs here no one takes or offers full face bribes dumb cunt. They especially don't ask if they don't know you.

You tried to bribe someone so you are a criminal. Hope they skin you for everything you have.

Bullshit. I run a business in Colorado. Unless you're a retard who forgot to register his business ($50, often refundable) or failed to collect sales tax.

Either way, fuck off with the copypasta.

You just don't get it. Coloradans secretly love the idea of being independent from the Federal government in every way. Don't you see all the "local" stickers on everything?

That includes tax and even dealing with political corruption.

El Paso.

Holy fuck why are so many ppl tripping lol.

I opened an art gallery back in 08' and it cost a 2500 donation to the alderman to sign the paperwork that allowed a business to be ran from that address......even tho it'd been an art gallery since like 197fucking5.

Without alderman approval the timeline was "12-18 months".

That 2500 I had the paperwork in a week.

That's Illinois politics and it's ruined me.

Agreed. CO is full. Stay in Chicago you Pollock

Chicago really is a third world hell hole and people from Chicago really are non-Americans who are surprised that the law is enforced in the rest of the country.

>are you just now learning that america has multiple cultures?
Your own point contradicts your argument because it can be used against the OP's point as well.

Dude

It
Was
Not
A
Bribe
For real

It's a bribe retard

>El Paso.
Hey, that's my county too! What store did you run?

Sounds like a bribe to me

colorado was better before weed was legal and denver is a fucking blight.

Stargate and Farscape were both GOAT.

Why can't they make TV like this anymore?

Lol treating western politicians like easterners.

We're not overtly corrupt like they are out there. It's more subtle. Your fault for not keying in on it. Probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, we hate you fucks polluting our gorgeous land.

I've spotted your problem, user:
>AlderJews
You see, user, a small minority who won't fight back has you completely cowed, and you reflexively give up your stuff when you even suspect you see one.
You are what we call a 'beta male'.

As a side note, if you are in business and actually making money, you are also a JOO and therefore should have taken your Rightful Place as Overlord.

tl,dr:
>open business
>make money
>become JOO with JOO POWERS
>collect lunch money from beta former collegues

People who do not pay their taxes and want to bribe themselves out of the situation should be hanged.

That would also solve the Greek problem.

No more caucuses and I might believe you.

A fat boy scout leader had leveraged the 2 votes he needed after bringing the rest of the adults in his troop to cast the vote for Cruz.

Even though almost everyone was cheering for Trump.

On a side note, I saw that cock sucker randomly at Walgreens a few months later. He alleged his kidneys were failing. While buying Marlboro 100's driving an old ass cycle.

I'm rambling now. Lol.

>We're not overtly corrupt like they are out there. It's more subtle.
We do have a weird sort of justice here, tho.
Don't know if you remember, but one of our high level bureaucrats was convicted of corruption and he's now serving time in the prison that was named after him.
Also, the case of the open-carry guy at the gay pride rally. That was all overturned.
And of course, Ted Haggard was BTFO'd

I live in Colorado, most of my life.
I have professional friends, in Denver, boulder, mesa and cherry creek. I just wanted to help you. Calm down, I'd have to know you to freak out about shit. I'm just gauging how honest you are. No apologies, it's the price of chatting in a place full of bull shit.
I'll repeat, what is this tax? In Colorado. Not chicongo.

The Expanse tho

Yet to see the 2nd season, although I really liked the first one... It just isn't the same.

Was a niche thing.

Nothing you'd recognize! Lol. I'm in CS tho
You?

And everybody seems to think Obama secretly funneling $3 billion through the defense department was to pay for activist groups.

Chicago politics.

>I'm in CS
Same.
Ya never know, Sup Forums tends to cater to the niche lovers, and i'm sure you are aware of the growing desire for local businesses after the shitstorm of chains that went up on the east side of Powers.

Fuck off sleazy dirt bag you have to go back.

With that said, all of Denver and Boulder should be purged

This.

I'm leaving this god forsaken state as soon as I get my degree. California and Florida transplants fucking ruined it

right?

I'm on my first watch of Andromeda right now. It's good but not B5/DS9/BSG/SG1/SGA quality. I'm on s1e4 and it's compelling enough to keep me around

The only thing that should be purged is your shit country by Best Korea.

apologize in court, and point out humorously that this looks like an episode of seinfeld

An addition to 2c.

Was from a previous client too. Lol.

I'm American

I repeat myself

>telling this to NEETs who don't have $10 to their name

Rofl.

Let's meet at that fun noodles&Jew co for a $17 plate of spaghetti!

>b5
>sga
shiggydiggydoo

I'm on tape offering the cash if he can "lay low" on the new tax. Basically he was running me down and I tried clearing it. I gave specifics in previous replies

Semi related story.
Idk if this is just an urban legend or a real thing, but there was this business man that wanted his BMW repainted with some fancy grey paint, but didn't like the full price. So he asked the dude to paint it tax free. A literal translation is "to do something on black", which in his case was understood as "then (paint) it black". He was misunderstood and got pissed once he returned and his car was actually painted black. He tried suing the dude and the judge told him to fuck off, pay the price and also got slapped with tax evasion.

Oh...and I called "The Hammer" Frank Azar (LOL). 5 grand later and 5 if it's dismissed and 2.5k if not and they're going at it full bore. He put a continuance or some shit with intent to dismiss and they accepted it.

What's hilarious is he actually shows up in court for you...talks to the ADA a minute then things seem to get done

This?
kdvr.com/2015/10/15/what-does-denver-ballot-question-2c-mean-for-taxpayers/
That's an individual tax. No one would of come to your place of business, unless you sole proprietor. If you do that, ur crazy. Your county possess close to 1700 businesses, last year. It's just hard to swallow that one office is tasked with talking to you, and a simple miscommunication ended up with no charges, especially that you offer no proof and are vague.

If you mean line 2c of $ s Corp, that's different, and still, no one would of stopped in to talk about it.

>Ended up with charges
My bad, auto correct fucks with me
I just don't get where it went so wrong that you have charges.
And yes, I read the thread.

> From Illinois
> Move to Missouri
> Start business

So far so good. Let Sup Forums know in a year.

This is where your LARP went to shit. 1) I've had two business. One retail cell store, and the other a contracting business. The retail place they stopped by and were very clear on the property tax. Contracting they called and set up meetings. They also don't come pre wired like it's a mafia sting.
Good story, 4/8 would play again.