PLEASE TELL ME THEY WILL LOSE Sup Forums!

THEY SUCCESSFULLY PUSHED A NON WHITE AMERICA INTO POPULAR MAINSTREAM THOUGHT. THEY ARE TEARING DOWN OUR HISTORY AND PUSHING FOR DIVERSITY. PLEASE TELL ME THEY WILL LOSE IN THE END!

SOMEBODY!... PLEASE!

They will ultimately lose, but how they will lose is up for debate.

So make your case on how

If they were to be "successful" by their own standards, we'd see a total collapse of the system and the natural purgation of degenerates, lefties, (((them))), and beyond as a natural consequence of their fuckery -- likely within this lifetime.

However, if you ask me, I'm putting my bets on a nationwide purge and a civil war coming within a generation, probably even within the next couple of years. At least half the population of this country is for our new administration and most of the military is as well. The victory of Trump has delayed a civil war for a few months, but the left keeps agitating, and with AntiFa, Black Lives Matter, the Mainstream Media, SJWs, (((Hollywood))), (((Soros))), the (((Bankers))) and so on so forth, the people are finally going to say: Fuck these cunts, and go to war. Most people are fine with Trump's statist policies because he's targeting the right people. Imagine now, if you will, a call to action where the silent and armed majority can strike out against the radicals and their enablers, purge foreign influence, and scare the normies who implicitly support the left into moderation. Will it be destructive? Yes. Will it cause an international crisis? Probably. Will it purge our immediate enemies and lay the foundation for going after the (((upper echelons)))? Absolutely. Our enemies are pansies and concentrated in big cities on various sides of the country. They aren't going to win, and once they're gone, we're going to move up the chain of command until we see a literal and fully welcome shoah.

C-c-checked

We won't just get up off our asses though. We have it good for now and have too much to lose. The left would need to do something big to cause civil war. IDK what it could be though.

>We
Speak for yourself, OP. I may be a lazy person, but I'm also a gun-toting schizoid with nothing to lose. If I got a verbal license to kill the grunt-forces of our enemies in a civil war, I'd be neck-deep in cuck-blood within 72 hours.

I'm willing to die for this. Most don't feel the same. Most whites are content sitting and watching TV when this happens. They want to do nothing but sit. Only when that is threatened will they get up.

>id
His name was Jon H

They will lose

Shillminator 2.12

analyzing pic.....analyzing mannerism
shill detected 99% accuracy.

Encourage suicide.

>They will lose

no , sorry, your "country" will fall apart like the USSR did.

It is entering it's final stages of cold civil war before it gets hot.

After much violence and your federal government collapses,infrastructure and economy in russian tier ruins and kleptomanic corruption everywhere in ever level you will collapse into tiny ethnically driven states with their own governments and militaries,

Sergey get off the proxy.

Balkanization will be fine. The midwest will lead the way.

Read the Bhagavad Gita.

We're in the age of decay (Kali Yuga) of which the jew reigns.

It's nearly over, and in 2012 there was a turning point in which we are shifting back into the golden age.

So you mean America really will be made great again? Can't wait till we can shove all the faggots and shitskins into the southwestern desert.

DEFEATIST KEK SHILL DETECTED

SAGE AND HIDE

>WAHHH MUH MAINSTREAM

The mainstream was and still is Trump = Nazi, but he got elected faggot

SAGE

AND

HIDE

>that pic
I could imagine the east coast wanting to be part of the EU, but the middle countries splitting up? To be gobbled up by fucking leafs and beaners? Not a chance. The west coast also has too many states with them, which are red to the bone - and would rather join a new "confederation" of sorts.

poor dp, you have no idea what state of ailment the USA is in.
smart people that dont want to take part in civi9l war are already getting the fuck out of there

I already sold my US passport and papers to some Irani before it comes utterly worthless.

MDfag here, 11b vet

Plz let me in to Texas Republic.

SAGE
A
G
E

>Liberal whites make up the bulk of a growing black-run slave trade. No attempts are being made to free the slave populations

kek

They have to, there is no other way. their ideology is inherently flawed and will end in their distruction at the hands of the people of AMERICA

>88

checked

There's literally zero chance they will succeed in the end. The truth is on our side.

Stay strong, brother. Improve yourself and prepare for what's coming.

>someone actually believes this

if history proves anything

this world belongs to liars, scoundrels and cold blooded killers.

no place for the honest

Read these 10/10 threads for proof
That if you don't give up and meme harder than you ever imagined

a civil war starting would fuck up basic utilities and stop trade, beligerents (smart ones at least) would destroy the power grid, that oughta get the aversge american off his ass

came in here to post this.

If America split it wouldn't be by clearly defined state lines it would be by county. Not to mention I'm sure a lot of those blue counties would want to stick with the red counties in places like New England and the midwest just for safety and because they don't want to leave the union.

that's retarded logic because every liar, scoundrel, and cold blooded killer in history has lost his power at some point

Yo, look into the Charles Manson Helter Skelter scenario. Basically, everything Manson said back in the 60s is coming true today. Hide yourself during the race war - all smart whites will hide. When the population kills enough people off to gain control, they won't be able to govern without the white man. That's when you go back out and reclaim the throne that belongs to you.

>history

History, but of which era?

Ever wonder why all human myths speak of a golden time before this time?

Antifa teaming up with ISIS sympathizers. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Point called death.

lmao

Oh weird, and there are also ways of making that happen prematurely

Nah, we're fucked, it's only going to get worse and worse from here.

>lmao
yes there are, but repeating patterns in history tell us it's usually the "evil guys" that kill out the so called "good guys" in the millions.

roflmao

retardedly childish way of viewing history

Mummy will protect us

They will only lose if you beat them, user.

humanity is pretty retarded and childish I need not remind.

>88

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E