Help Gavin McInnes get to Israel!

>Gavin McInnes of TheRebel.media wonders why so many people hate Israel, so he's going there himself, to bring you back the real story... HELP OUT at RebelIsrael.com

youtube.com/watch?v=YAuotWHqWe4&t

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/838502091547115520
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/837462298390298624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 he gets DOMED

fuck off he doesn't need our money

A father watched his young daughter as she played in the garden. Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.
Suddenly she stopped and stared at the ground. The father went over to her to see what had captured her attention.
He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
"Daddy, what are those spiders doing?" she asked. "They’re mating," her father replied. "What do you call the spider on top?" "That’s a Daddy Longlegs."
The little girl thought for a moment. "So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" she asked.
The father's heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question. He laughed, and then replied, "No sweetheart. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."
The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then lifted her foot and stomped the spiders flat. "Well, we’re not having any of that gay shit in our garden."

I'd chip in, but they're not giving out any rewards. I can only justify giving money to crowdfunding campaigns if I feel like I'm buying something.

exactly why the fuck is he begging for shekels, when he charges for his show

I just gave him $1000.00. because we will find out who is better, muslims or jews? I certainly want to live with ONE of those two.

Gavin needs your support. Please be a good Samaritan and help him out! Giving is about helping others, not getting something in return.

Fuck that kikelover, fuck all kike's. I'd chip in for a nuke over israel though, get me THAT go-fund-me.

yes goyim help us

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! YOU ARE AMAZING!

co founder of vice begging for shekels

I'm poor. I like helping out with this sort of thing, but I can't afford to just give money away.

donate to me I need new computer to investigate the jews

He's worth half a billion. He doesn't need the money.

Gavin is in desperate need of help. If everyone had your attitude who would help him?

He's in Israel right now.

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/838502091547115520

he's in Israel as of this morning

t. Compound media subscriber

Gavin has a net worth of 5 mil? This is The Rebel, not Fox News. Sauce or you're a liar.

Thank god he got there! We're with you Gavin!

Kys

You'll be amazed at how much money you'll have to save when you spend every one elses.

He used to own vice, sold it for a fortune.

>caring, let alone supporting this retard
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38

He is the co-founder of Vice Media. He still makes money from the company and they receive a shit-ton of investment funds from Disney, NewsCorp, Rogers etc...

I'm guessing he still has stock options too but I honestly don't have any sauce to back this up. For all I know he could have pulled out of the venture before they went big but I doubt it.

If it weren't for people like Gavin shedding light on the beauty of places like Israel we would all be lost. THANK YOU GAVIN FOR SHINING A LIGHT ON the most beautiful country in this world!

This. You're all getting jewed.

Him and his buddy Ezra Levant. Looks like a (((Rebel Media))) tour of the holy land kek.

>we are the new alternative media!
>donate to us to so we can make a Jew story

heh

Ezra set him up with lots of meetings with powers that be in Israel supposedly. He says he's getting to the bottom of the JQ lol. He's gunna get lots of propaganda shoved down his throat it'll be interesting what he takes from it.

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/837462298390298624

Bullshit. He got pushed out early and settled for practically nothing. He was gone before they even made their good docs. He did do's and donts (faggot shit)

but video games really are babby entertainment

epic post gavin but nobody here will ever forget how much a cucked libtard you are

he sold his shares before the disney jew shit came in, he still made good money

>libtard
You have to be retarded to actually believe that.

This is just them getting you to pay for them to go on vacation. Same when they go to Europe

who gives a fuck what this cunt thinks about israel

>a week later
>goys, israel is great, jews are the best, we need to rebuild the temple

This,
what else can we expect? The reality is he's going as an effort to rebut displacement claims, etc. i.e. stuff the left hates Israel for.