GET IN HERE! ITS HAPPENING! STEVE BANNON EXPLODES!

HOLY SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stranahan/status/838974728182370305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link the faceberg

Saw this on Facebook! If this is real holy shit!

fake & gay

Top kek

Inb4 mass suicides.

I don't believe it, too frank.

kys
sage

fpbp

Ok it was real but is the account real?

/story.php?story_fbid=379992295705174&id=364097883961282&__tn__=%2As

Here system thinks it's spam fucking hell

It's real you fucking shills
.facebook com/Steve-Bannon-364097883961282/

UK OP makes wack thread with fake Steve Bannon account pics to forget how bad his teeth look.

face(((berg))).com/Steve-Bannon-364097883961282

scroll down a couple posts it is a fake account from what I can tell
twitter.com/stranahan/status/838974728182370305

I just linked it. Honestly I'm not sure. I'm mobilefagging and haven't used Facebook in 3 years
None of the press is reporting it, rn, and if it was real, Sean hannity would've came buckets on his show today

It's a fake Steve bannon account

hhhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Thanks, Captain Kiwi. Y'all are alright, sometimes.

is he dare i say /ourguy/?

If I don't believe the CIA, when they don't provide evidence for their claims, I won't even consider believing the Trump administration, if all I get is an assertion.

He doesn't have a facebook account. That's some random person. Stop being stupid.

fake af

100% real you faggots. Shariablue shills to be hanging the end of a rope as well.

Fake news. Sup Forums eats it up.

Typical.

lol finally getting his hands dirty.

game's getting close to being over

This shit is fake.

Fake as fuck
Gonna laugh so hard when Trump goes to jail for colliding with Putin

This. Nothing is believable until something happens.

This is a fake LARPER

Probably a Sup Forumsock

Fuck you LARPERS are pathetic

The truth is that the American govt spies on its citizens and its political friends and foes. That's what we have to go on, that's what should be meme'd constantly so that we program normies to understand that we've all been wiretapped

When the dems came out and categorically denied that they have done any wiretapping of anyone of the sort, that generalized of a statement can be used against them in the court of public opinion
Obama administration has probably been the most opaque admin, and the press are complacent in this opaqueness, since they chose to huff obamas farts instead of accurately report on his military adventurism, his expansion of executive powers, his abuse of citizens through govt orgs, and his cozy relationship with middle eastern "peacekeepers"

Fake facebook account

Sage and hide

fake and gay
>wtf i'm a shill now!
but seriously it's not real

Yeah but is the account real? There is multiple Bannons in Facebook and the real Bannon doesn't have e.g Twitter account at all.

The jewery itt is incredible.

OP, what are you like 12 years old. This account is fake as fuck. Get over yourself and go cry to Mommy.

Stop posting this fake shit Muhammed

That's a lot of likes and replies for an autistic LARPer.

fake

Bannon doesn't have a Twitter account, never has. Why then would he be posting these daily paragraph-length updates on Zuckerbook that go unremarked upon in the media?

Fake news.

fake account

well that facebook page isn't verified

Need confirmation from Breitbart otherwise I don't care.

Give me some of that CTR money.

Civil War 2 soon