Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/sideways-view/201402/why-do-people-join-cults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen brother when will UK repent for its global sins

UK innovations are the reason there are a billion Sub Saharan Africans instead of just 100 million, FIX IT UK

less divide, spread friendship more.

God bless.

Designated

Deus Vult, brother

>UK icon

Doesn't surprise me one bit, christian scum

Jesus was a stinky, brown-skinned man from the Middle East.

I will respect your belief in Christianity if you admit Jesus was a stinky, brown-skinned man from the Middle East.

Deal?

I have never met an atheist that wasn't a raging spazmo

Hahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahah

U mean Dr Stephen Hawking?

Fuck off Pajeet you are neither the son a Crusader nor the son of Voltaire.
You are the son of a motherless Goat wallah.
Go have some more tea and cricket you fake cunt who wishes he was Empire.

I don't think he's a dr but a professor my bad!

Fresh off th boat from /Reddit kiddo?

I'm your Huckleberry.

I reject the label "atheist" though. That's a smear word Christ-stains invented.

Muslims would call you an "infidel" for not being a Muslim. You wouldn't call yourself an "infidel", would you?

That's why I reject being called an "atheist". Just call me "normal". People who believe in supernatural tales from thousands of years ago with zero proof are the weird ones.

One word GANDHI. puts all ur shitty Hitler's in the shade. *drops mic*

>Deus Vult.
Jews Cult.

Yes I'm an oldfag as u call it. Remember Daisy's destruction and gamer gate?

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

How to spot a newfag and a redditor
>Ask him if he supports Christianity or gaytheism

First of all not an argument.
2nd of all I am god's creation and am closer to God as much as you are.
Thanks

ALL religions are nonsense... one cannot be stupid in order to stop Muslims gaining ground.

This weeks episode:

>lies that aren't true, the post

or

>projecting with no sense of irony, the post

I am an athiest and i fully support this thread

I don't believe in voting. Voting is an act of violence.

People that ignore all the evidence for Christ, continues miracles like the miracle of the sun and the curing of incurable diseases (see St John Paul IIs canonisation) and yet blindly believe it's possible for the universe to magically explode out of nothing and form sentient life believe in the ultimate fairy tale, you Godless fedora.

>allow people to think

Nigga you serious?

>miracle of the sun

LARPers have gone too far

Maybe I'm willing to admit I don't know how the Universe got here?

I'm just a man, how am I expected to know something like that?

I'd rather admit to not knowing than believe in some tyrannical God who punishes people with Hell.

>All religion is stupid.

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

same here, actually

I am this weird guy who is probably an atheist, but when someone openly advocates for atheism, I sense this a commie plot and strike down on them, while fully supporting christians in any shape or form. On the internet, I am always larping as a christian just to help the actual christians against reddit atheists.

I have to admit I wasn't like this before Sup Forums. I used to be pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage and hated all religion. Thanks Sup Forums

Yes it's kind of funny.
West is anti intellect

>Still LARP'ing as semites

Paganism is the one true religion of the white man.

HAIL ODIN

>Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

Bitch no. We have evolved to be tuned to the universes laws because that's the only way life could exist.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

God is not only impossible to conceptualise but has zero explanatory power.

I wish I could believe.

Then I could pray to Satan.

I just want the world to burn.

>Christian
Just say Catholic. It's clear at this point you don't accept anyone else.

All lies. The truth is that the Apostles stole Jesus's body from the grave.

The Bible is one-sided. You can never just listen to one side on anything.

Imagine two men got in a fight and you only listened to one man. He would make it sound like the other man is completely to blame.

You have to listen to both sides and the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

The Bible is very one-sided. It's a bunch of bullshit people just wanted to propagate.

Jesus was a normal man making a bunch of lies for fame and the Apostles stole his body to make it seem like he resurrected.

Why does God need a Son?

>Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence
No, our existence is tuned for the universe. That's called evolution.

Evolution is the physical process God used to allow life to form, /Reddit.

>That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.
List some of these prophecies, user.

What the fuck do you atheists even do besides being bombastic and enforcing seperation of church and state? Really, what the hell do you even do?

fuck off christcucks this isn't your board

Bitch you're just wrong. The "Jesus story" has been around since ancient fucking Babylon and in the fucking oldest religion still practiced, Hinduism. It's highly disputed amongst scholars if Jesus existed. Saying they all they all think he did is some stupid ass Christian meme.

>modern pagan

Get lost on your way to /lgbt/?

>LOL LE REDDIT XDXD

Prove it nerd.

>apostles stole the body
Yes, a few fishermen and a tax collector beat the shit out of Roman guards and stole the body without anyone finding out, and they're ALL willing to die for this"lie." Are you high?
>willingly dies JUST for fame
No one does this.

fuck christcucks

Where in the Bible does it say that?

All religions *are* stupid. It's painfully obvious they were an attempt at explaining the world before people understood science.

People looked up and saw white, fluffy clouds. People looked down and saw red, hot magma. These became Heaven and Hell.

It's fucking simple shit. I don' t get why people still believe in it... well, not really. I know why they believe in it, I simple reject their reasons as human weakness.

You mean what do I personally do or? I don't really understand the point of your question, but it seems like a feeble minded christcucks attempts at ad hominem.

Deus vult sola fide

>when you learn all you know from /Reddit and just don't care who knows it

Please, continue.

"You can't prove a non-physical entity through this process used to find out things about the physical world, checkmate fundies"

- 99% of atheist arguments

stop shilling for refugees christcucks

The scientific method is the only method that has been shown to consistently and reliably find the facts and laws of our universe. If you find a better method that isn't "muh faiths" let me know.

All who believe the Nicene Creed are our brothers.

Mormons are heresy tier and can fuck off.

I've never met a religious person that's thought logically before.

psychologytoday.com/blog/sideways-view/201402/why-do-people-join-cults

Mabe you should read the new testement and see what we are talking about try romans first and remember faith alone without works before or after salvation

Atheism is normality. Young people are abandoning religion because it's stupid. Christianity is going to die off with the Baby Boomers.

Insult me all you want for being an atheist. In the end I'm the normal one and your supernatural tales are going the way of the Dodo.

>atheist wondering why having children is needed

Poetry.

Other than the Catholic Church, Missouri Synod, and the Lutheran Church in Australia, mainstream churches have fallen for liberal heresy

reminder that the christians in this thread would rather have a christian negro son in law than a white nonchristian. they would rather have their bloodline diluted than that anything disturbs their religion of meekness

"of our universe"

Do Atheists even know anything about Christianity before they start hating it

Blaims chistians for the synogog of satans deeds

>someone just watched Zeitgeist for the first time

Yeah no offence bro, but I'll take eye witness accounts of divinity over some pagan bullshit modern atheists try to cherry pick into proof that God can't exist.

Daily reminder that if you superpose a cross with a jewish star and a muslim crescent and star enough times you get pic related

Why would I want to read the HOLY BABBLE?

It offers nothing of substance. Cliff notes: a tyrannical God exists that punishes people with Hell.

I reject that.

Is God an athiest?

Like a human in any way?

Can you even answer the question?

"Christianity is going to die off"

How many times has this been said before lel

That's literally what the Soviet Government was declaring, meanwhile 100 years later, people realize how shitty atheism is

Nice quote, how'd you like mine?

>catholic church not fallen for liberal heresy

lmao

Do you think if you keep spamming your sheer faggotry, it'll change how the board is redditard?

Why are Christians so obsessed with claiming a satirical board?

the fuck

there's another one of goebbels saying hitler thinks religion is a sign of decay

which is it???

>le pool is satire

back you go

I really looked for an argument but I just COULD NOT find one.

I've never seen that, whatever it is.

>eye witness accounts of divinity

Oh so you believe in Mormonism too right? Because certainly nobody has ever lied about seeing things that they haven't.

well... you could think the way you do but when we meet other life out in space and they have never heard of Jesus or god before and they somehow exist without the miracle of belief and prayer in their lives I'm sure they'll laugh at how stupid you are.

Ok if you dont think it has substance read the history of the reformation peroid then you will see where to find the substance you should know all of western history the good parts could have only been posible through us and all the freedoms you hold dear today came from our lord jesus christ sola fide

Hitler was as an atheist. He never went to church as an adult.

The only reason he wasn't openly anti-Christian was because... well, the Christian church had a fuckload of power back then. He would've alienated tons of people.

Hitler, you can say was a "bad" man or whatever, but he was a smart man, and smart men see through something as stupid as Christ-insanity.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>Satire.
Get the fuck out.

>this meme's true
>that other meme of the same nature is wrong
Yeah no.

If Sup Forums is a Christian board it's satire.

>1928

>in front of a crowd of sceptic catholics

>shilling for christianity in order to get votes

good goy,

Christan here also the church is dead do to apostacy its been dead for about 100 years welcome to the church of laodicea

Why haven't atheists just offed themselves already

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Christcucks, your pope doesn't like you. Islam is the best for all European countries.

>through us

Bitch you live with your mom and comment on facebook about how all the girls go for black jerks. You didn't do sit for me and if anything Christianity is a vestige that is starting to become cancer. Only for the idiots.

You also can't logically believe in something that hasn't changed since ancient times compared to theories that are constantly self correcting themselves I mean. We could all believe in a flat earth still but we don't because we change our view instead of still believing that slavery should be a thing like the bible teaches.

>Claims the predominant religion of Europe is LARP
>Proceeds to post video game art and MUH ODIN
Wew lad.

Daily reminder that there is nothing more Jewish than atheism and anti-Christianity

t. butthurt christcuck

now be a good goy and turn the other cheek

You're making things up again. By every study and statistic atheism is on the rise.

I know it's hard for christians but try to stick to reality.