Why is America so awesome?

What happened there so that a country of rude immigrants got to be the most powerful, most patriotic and generally best country on Earth and probably in the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
youtube.com/watch?v=cHfsk8iL_C0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off you German cuck.

QED

Americans have the balls to say that to a German to his face.

Kudos to you!

Eat shit you lib shill.
Glorious Germany took its eugenics Cue from us. If only we had supported them in their righteous war.

PLOP

Sand nigger

Only lib shills get fat and buy from supermarkets.

Real Americas raise and slaughter their own meat, make their own wood furniture, cut their own timber, mill their own logs with Alaskan sawmills, dig their own wells to avoid jew poison, and grow their own vegetables to avoid Monsanto cancer.

City fatties are the shitty pit of America. Real America is in the country.

>a country of rude immigrants got to be the most powerful, most patriotic and generally best country on Earth and probably in the universe?
white immigrants

more like leb shills

Oh snap son.

Yeah unless you get sick. Then you're completely fucked.
You also forgot that America is multicultural bumfuck.
It's not bad, but it's far from the best.

nobody has the right to demand someone to service them, especially for free

you somehow believe that being sick demands you free stuff

Those immigrants that built america were WHITE

They were also interviewed and proven to be VALUABLE in society

PRAISE

It also has the worst cites in the first world, california cucks, worst gangs in first world, and had obama for 8 years.

>best cities
>NY
NY's a shithole.

>spending trillions of tax bux on military
>barely spend a dime on public healthcare

Noticed how the best cities are always in blue states?

the only role the government should play is protecting its citizens from internal and external threats

everything else, free market

it's why everyone comes to the U.S. for cancer treatment despite its cost. because it's the best and most successful in the world

A babylonian/jewish miracle happened.

hans

a babylonian/jewish miracle

We spend more on healthcare than we do on the military.

modern "americans" remind me of soviet russians

they're in such a state of denial theyre literally self brain washing themselves.

it's real sad to see them post the things they do

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

the entire campaign of the right was "Make America Great AGAIN". Admitting it is no longer great.

the campaign on the left was divided and was either "America was never great!" or "America is already great!"

so I'm not sure what you're saying

>Jew York.
>Best city.

Pick one.

New York is a great place to travel but its the biggest meme city on Earth. Full of yuppies, hipsters, people who like the idea of living in New York more than actually living there, and people who have an overly romanticised view of NYC because its the setting of 70% of American movies.

>Best cities: Western Europe or Eastern states in Australia.
>Best patriotism: probably Russia or Australia at this point.
>Military: America or Russia.
>Leader: Trump.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=cHfsk8iL_C0

>best cities
lol no. They are full of niggers and drugs. Best city is kyoto.

This.

>barely 60% white anymore
>best country

>public healthcare
When the public starts to care about their health, then you can come back for some additional "help" because I'm tiring of watching people piss away healthcare dollars they're not spending simply because they're too lazy to take care of themselves.

>best city

LONDON
O
NODNOL
D
O
NODNOL

In our nations capital we have a monument. Its a simple 4 sided pillar, but by law nothing there can be made that is higher than it.

At the top sits a a simple aluminum cap, and written on that cap is the inscription "laus deo"

You see ameirca is gods chosen country, our system of government was created with divine guidance, we are the new world.

The "best cities" made me laugh. Of the USA's 100 biggest cities, NONE of them have less than 20% non-Whites.

Because we are a constitutional republic. We are not a democracy. As you can see, a democracy can be corrupted. A people can degenerate. The constitution always stands. If you ever have doubts whos side to join, look at who is defending the constitution and who isnt, that will tell you who is morally right.

How embarrassing.

What's the point with patriotism when your country is 56%? The only thing that unites US is a fucking flag.

Daily Reminder: Trump is our puppet.

Says Brussels, lol

>Yeah unless you get sick. Then you're completely fucked.
Hospitals are required by law to treat anyone that shows up.
That's a big reason why we're talking so much about immigration here.
I live in deep south Texas. Many of our hospitals closed because Mexican nationals snuck in for treatment.
>multicultural bumfuck.
Ironic from your flag.
Your kind was considered the worst of the worst 100 years ago, because you were able to blend in with white people. Google yourself up some knowledge, user.

No need to thank me. Glad to help.

The campaign message was fantastic. People around here always talk about how great Reagan was and how he was the last good one.

Even Hillary, who barely managed to articulate an independent thought during her campaign, muttered "America is great because America is good."

So there you have it op. We are great because we are good.

>Trump is our puppet.
You are his employees.
Our press was supposed to get the facts out. They didn't, because the other side had a higher bid.
The only thing that Russia did was what many other countries did: hack the braindead democrat party and their McDonalds happymeal server.

I'm guessing it's the brainwashing
What's your excuse?

>56%?
...of...use your words, user...
>The only thing that unites US is a fucking flag.
It often seems that way. But on Sept. 12, 2001, 90% wanted, and got, revenge. The 1970's taught us to not take crap about domestic terrorists.
The other 10% is a well-established principle. No educated populace gets much over 90% on any serious issue.

Free market. When will commies learn. Social Darwinism is the key to power.

You learned to type because you were brainwashed.
The English language is rich and varied. It's able to express exact thoughts. It also makes word play fun for the bored, right, user?

Plus we have a lot of land. Land is important too.

Lurk more if you don't know what I meant with 56%.

I love being lectured by Brazilians.
It's like a cute little kitten that hisses at the pitbull.
I don't seem to have any pics about Brazil. Not even the ref who got beheaded during that game. Fun times, user...fun times...

I guess I'll go with...
Even our women can kick your ass.

I grew up being told my country was the greatest on earth, and that I was very lucky to be born here
I'm guessing so were you?
And the Germans
And the Russians
And the Japanese
And the Portuguese
etc, etc, etc...
By all means be proud of your countries real achievements
Just don't drink the cool-aid, OK?

>Lurk more if you don't know what I meant with 56%.
Yes, user. I'm hanging on your every word!1!
I'll assume 56% is how many of your women are still un-raped.

Wow, that's such a nice non-argument!

You fucking got me!

You stole that line from Obama.
Every one of the 'countries' you mentioned actually were something in the past. Not now, though.
>Just don't drink the cool-aid, OK?
That's actually
>Kool-aid
So not even one thing in your post was correct.

Sad!

>Those immigrants that built america were WHITE

This. People like to infer immigrants are shitskins and cite how important they were in the building of America. American immigrants were white through and through, hence the enormous success of their efforts.

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

>Best President

Of course you will, that's why i can always count on you.

random but hilarious

>You stole that line from Obama.
No, actually. Top nigger isn't the first person in history to figure this bullshit out.
>Every one of the 'countries' you mentioned actually were something in the past. Not now, though.
See pic
As I said, don't drink the kool-aid...I'm not a yank, so please forgive the mis-spell (assuming your patriotic autism allows it).

fuck off shill. piece of shit. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>600 bilion dollars in defence spending
>"non-interventionist" wants biggest build up since nam
absolutely fucking criminal

stay retarded

>He still believes americans landed on the moon
Grow up kid

ps: Just looked at van pic. I actually buy my meat from there!

Its fasching.
The point is to mock everyone.
There were also anti-merkel and anti-islam floats

But then again German culture is cancer so I hope trump sues or something so we get rid of Fasching.

>See pic
The cost of freedom.
Our liberals say there are 10m black people with no jobs and no way to move to where the jobs are. The solution? More immigrants!1!
>forgive the mis-spell (assuming your patriotic autism allows it).
Of course, my son. It will, and shall.

stop smoking pot you paranoid piece of trash

A FUCKING TREE

I can only feel sorry for you.

>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
Bush talked about doing just that. Germans were the loudest opponents.
Many of us hope Trump will re-open the issue.

The Obama years showed us the cost of Isolationism
Being the World Police is the White Man's Burden which we have taken on.
You are free to leave at any time, or take to the streets to protest it. All thanks to that military spending.

I get you. I understand that you want the best for your country. We all do. But the retarded assertion by some americans that USA is god-tier is just nonsense atm. One day, perhaps, you will regain the awesomeness. But chanting USA, USA USA! in the streets when your leaders for the last 40 years have been psychopathic babykillers who let their own inner cities rot is the act of brainwashed fools.
That's all I'm saying.

Fuck you, Sup Forums, and God bless you all.
72 degrees American.
Beach time!

That's way too simplistic. Re-open this topic tomorrow and I'll spell it out for you from this vantage point, distant ancestor.

In the late 40s and 50s America was the only first world country completely intact and untouched by ...um ... You lol

Sick head start

USA has always been Israel's bitch.
Must feel good to fight the wars the TopJew is dragging you stupid fucks into.
>I'm fighting for muh country, for muh flag
Lol no

What makes america not the best country?

>dat pic
>give us the oil, and you can have your daddy and little sister back!
Perspective is everything, user. Especially in propaganda
>I will need 24 hours to dig up some effective propaganda about my country's greatness
rly?

Not my job.
Person making the claim, etc...

>best cities

Try. Again.

Yeah I understand, it just really pissed me off. I love the red, white, and blue. It's whatever though I knew it was probably libcucks.

It's honestly our respect fot property rights meme. We bought land from the natives for copper and other trinkets. They laughed at us thinking nobody can own the land, it belongs to everyone. Those commies learned.

Let me just tell you most Germans hate smug liberals who talk about other countries like they know anything about them.
You know that cancer.

Go to war goy, you're in danger!

That's easy to solve(The Great Wall of Trump).
Also I'm Croat.

Fuck yes, thanks to Trump def wanna move to the US, once all the lefties have committed suicide it will be paradise.

literally cannot find this quote in context anywhere, is because of jewgle

Americans believe aluminum wings can do this