MH370

As an airline pilot I am lost. I carry a gun in the cockpit. Airliners especially Boeing have what is called Inmarasat trackers. They deliver engine health data to Boeing, GE, and Malaysian Airlines about their engines. The airplane goes missing delivers engine health data for 6 hours beyond its expected disappearance. Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_5390
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Flight_Deck_Officer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they anticipate your death and say that your craft is aok for 6 hours afterward? Outstanding.

So ALL Boeing airliners transmit data to Malaysian airlines? It's a wonder more planes haven't crashed

Why have you got a gun in the cockpit?

Retard

The plane didn't go down after being lost on radar. It's pretty simple.

The pilot probably royally fucked up somehow and flew into the middle of the ocean until he ran out of fuel.

Why don't they continuously monitor engine health? It's like the industry is suck in the past.

We expect an answer about everything, proof of everything, and fucking "closure" all the damn time.

We will never know what happened to that aircraft because it will never be found. The plane is too small and the ocean is too big and we aren't all-powerful.

It's probably not even any kind of conspiracy.

And then one month later Maylasian Airlines loses another 777. Explain.

Shot down over a conflict zone. Not related.
What made you think the pilot had a gun?

The plane flew at high enough altitudes to asphyxiate the passengers and was later taken to a cia airstrip in the area. This coincides with Obama releasing several terrorist from gitmo in exchange for a newly brainwashed army deserter (bowe bergdahl). The plane will likely be delivered to obamas terrorist buddies. Or it just crashed because Asians fly even worse than they drive.

Irrelevant of course. Boeing's don't get lost. They don't make mistakes as to their position. Those pilots had multiple airports at their disposal. You have zero chance of getting lost plus air traffic control at your disposal. It makes no sense to me. I fly a jet for a living and it makes no sense.

Why don't they have a buoy with a copy of the black box data that rejects and float to the surface? Then it could reach satellites and pass on it's coordinates. Much better than a shitty pinger that dies after a few weeks.

nice almost get OP

Do you think that Russian plane that fell over Sinai was shot down by the Jews?

Anybody thinking we will actually know what really happened is a little gullible.

>""""missing""""

That's where you're wrong. It's exactly where it needs to be.

Perhaps... These humans were taken for EXPERIMENTATION!

> I'm a pilot
> Tell me how planes work, Sup Forums

what would you like to know?

I read a story about how some 777s were having windscreen heating electrical failures that would fry the cocpit or start fires. It was theorised that this is probably what happened to MH370, thus the weird behaviour and loss.

Nobody will ever know for sure though, OP.

Also how the fuck do you manage to get a gun on board

We have a thing in the USA called the federal flight deck officer program. I'd say 2/10 pilots carry guns on domestic US flights. You never know and that's the beauty of it.

planes have tons of tracking devices, that doesn't just coincidentally fail.

Why don't they just give every pilot a gun

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "MH370" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Time to sleep, citizen.

1/5 reduce your fractions son

Shouldn't we have guns? I mean after 9/11? I get it, there's training involved. The theory of terrorists with their motives and wanting something after taking control of an aircraft are over. If a terrorist gets into the flight deck - everyone on board will die.

Idk if you ever read into it, im gonna assume you didn't, but the Inmarasat tracker that spotted it was Classic Aero service according to them. Classic Aero does not give specific location but a general range, which is why the were able to guide the search, but not find the exact place. Also, and I'm just guessing here, but pilots can turn off the majority of tracking in the cockpit. If the pilots didn't want to be found , they could darn well make sure they weren't.

I'm an air traffic controller. We don't dictate where you go and radar only extends about 100-200 nmi offshore. Outside of radar range over oceans pilots radio in at designated reporting points (like flying over an imaginary VOR in a non-radar situation) but the pilot could be wrong or lie about the position of the aircraft.

I was required to learn about situations exactly like that. I don't remember any off the top of my head but it's entirely possible that the plane was legitimately way off course even though the instruments reported being on course.

Exactly. If we turn the XPNDR in the cockpit to OFF and head out of your radar range - you don't know dick....zero. Brickyard here brother.

>Irrelevant of course. Boeing's don't get lost. They don't make mistakes as to their position. Those pilots had multiple airports at their disposal. You have zero chance of getting lost plus air traffic control at your disposal. It makes no sense to me. I fly a jet for a living and it makes no sense.

Pilots make suicides, occasionally extended suicides because fuck innocent lives. People also make mistakes, in case of mh370 Malaysian and Thai air forces failed to intercept plane flying without xpdr in their turf. After that pilot avoided Indonesian airspace before heading south.

top shitpost m8, actually kekd

To anyone who fell for this:
There is no way an airline pilot can smuggle bruss knuckles, yet alone a fucking gun on board kek

>Airliners especially Boeing have what is called Inmarasat trackers

>mfw

Inmarsat is a satellite communications company. They track satellites, not airplanes. There no such thing as an "inmartsat tracker" lmao

You clearly don't know much about how radar works. It barely works within 50 nmi which is why planes have a transponder. But radar range (secondary radar) is included in radar range. So turning off the transponder when you're over the ocean outside of radar range is redundant.

Again, the ATC contact when outside of radar range is 100% pilot reporting which is done at prescribed reporting points on the route.

What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible for the pilots to have gotten lost.

Mkay. Because you know dick about aviation. You know dick about Inmarasat. You now dick about FOQA or Inmarasat engine health data. You know zero. Subtract yourself from this conversation. Please explain your aviation credentials....I'd love to hear them

transponder* range (secondary radar)

The pallets of lith-ion batteries the plane was carrying may have had something to do with it. They'd have had no chance if they'd ignited.

A fucking leaf.

>Inmarsat is a satellite communications company.

Who provide communication services to shipping companies and airlines.

I get that. I can reach over and pull circuit breakers and become a target on radar. Getting lost in a Boeing with IRS alignment. I don't believe it.

So he can shoot brown people trying to come in, probably.

Who bumped up their airline communication AFTER the mh370 incident. It wasn't great coverage before. They only caught mh370 off a sydney radar, but couldn't get any exact location and just cross referenced with other primary radar to sorta guess where they went down.

so they went wildly off course and also had a spontaneous battery explosion?

keep LARPing you silly faggot kek

>OP watches one of the numerous 40-minute "documentaries" on MH370
>hears about inmarsat
>an elaborate shitpost scenario involving him with a fucking gun inside the cockpit and le inmarsat trackers is born

>gains support of a gullible mongoloid

Better use hollow points otherwise you might get sucked out of the cockpit like this nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_5390

Why don't you show us yours, flyboy?

Pilots aren't allowed guns on planes. The only people allowed to carry are the air marshals you fucking liar.

We love you Canada. Make a move for the cockpit on a US flag flight. See how that works out for you.

How do we know the pilots weren't flying on steam guages? It's entirely possible the crew didn't reference their INS when they were making their reports due to technical malfunction, preference for dead reckoning, incompetence, or even laziness.

You remember hearing about that commercial flight that flew for like 45 minutes after it was supposed to land because both pilots were on their laptops? That shit happens sometimes.

Aircraft mechanic reporting in
Shits got me fucked. I mean if it was suicide they could have pulled a breaker?

Yes we are. If you go through the training as per the Department of Homeland Security. It's called the Federal Flight Deck Officer Program. Research it for yourself.

I work in stores for a major airline. An older coworker said it was the pilot that had to turn off the beacon. Turning it on is a part of preflight check. Confirm?

>cuckada knowing about firearms or firearm-related legislation

A boeing 777 does not have IRS alignment failure. That's a 3x redundancy. it's not possible.

People aboard said flight held patents to a very small advanced piece of tech, it was held by several people, one of which was a Rothschild who wasnt on the plane, so my friend 2+2=?

Now we're getting somewhere......

4?

>this one thing is impossible
Even if that were true (it's not) that doesn't address the other 3 possibilities I put forth.

Literally every system in a Boeing 777 has a redundant backup or two but that doesn't mean they can't all fail. You should very well know about the Swiss cheese model. Those types of failures are what cause accidents. Clearly something out of the ordinary happened which leaves failure of the accelerometers just as plausible.

Occam's razor says the incompetent gooks just crashed the fucker

>How do we know the pilots weren't flying on steam guages?

There is no steam gauges on Boeing 777, very basic backup instruments in addition to multi-function displays.

>Pilots aren't allowed guns on planes. The only people allowed to carry are the air marshals you fucking liar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Flight_Deck_Officer

>Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, the Arming Pilots Against Terrorism Act, part of the Homeland Security Act of 2002, directed the Transportation Security Administration to develop the Federal Flight Deck Officer program as an additional layer of security. [1] Under this program, flight crew members are deputized Federal Law Enforcement Officers authorized by the Transportation Security Administration to use firearms to defend against acts of criminal violence or air piracy undertaken to gain control of their aircraft. A flight crew member may be a pilot, flight engineer or navigator assigned to the flight. Participants in the program are meant to remain anonymous, and while armed, are prohibited from sharing their participation except with select personnel on a need-to-know basis. Any pilot or flight engineer employed by a commercial airline is eligible to volunteer for the FFDO program. Program size quickly exceeded TSA expectations after the program was opened for volunteers in early 2003.

>Now we're getting somewhere......

Into pic related.

2+2=911

Mmmm....the IRS fails 3x....Let's just say....me as a pilot reverts to a compass and a last known position. Doing 400 knots with an ATC contact puts me somewhere on the map. Especially with 6 hours of fuel. I can fly all over the south china sea and I'll get identified somewhere on the map.

The rothchilds did it

If you don't mind, could you name those people on the plane and the patent they held? I'm sure they appear on the manifest.

I should have used the term dead reckoning instead of steam gauges. The pilots could have been using time and magnetic bearings to make their posreps. It's entirely possible (yet perhaps very unlikely) they messed up or disabled their INS. There are stories of crashes that resulted in pilots being unaware of how to properly operate the nav systems.

So is a 5/10 female really a 1/2?

Fucking leafs i swear

Well, yeah. One before the other. Things would kind of wildly go off course if there was a flaming ball of death eating through the everything.

Yeah explain this shit. Pitbull and Shakira dropped a song talking about the accident just days before it happened. I don't remember the name of the song but it said stuff like "[person] has returned and now he's going to Malaysia. X passports, N days" And as it would turn out that information would fit with the name and behavior of a dude flagged as suspicious. Then the accident happened and I never heard the song again, it's as if the radios everywhere were told to stop playing it or something. I have written multiple letters to Pitbull and Shakira regarding this matter in my search for truth, but I have never received any replies.

Not my fault the only math you burgers learn is tipping.

I recently read transcripts of blackbox recordings from plane crashes on tailstrike.com. No plan to fly again. Some pilots are retarded.

Yes. Retarded. I am a monkey who pushes buttons. I enjoy it actually.

Look into Siemens ;)

I mean, for every one flight that crashes, there's a shit ton more(I honestly have no idea how many) that fly just normally. You're more likely to die on the drive to the airport than the flight itself.

>You're more likely to die on the drive to the airport than the flight itself.

And this is another great reason not to fly. Dumb leaf.

Mother of God. The Canadians aren't fucking idiots.

If you lost nav equipment earlier in the flight you could have been way off course and not even realized. Flying for 6 hours even 2 degrees off course at a TAS of 500-600 would put you WAY off course.

You're looking for a one sentence answer but you should know very well as a proclaimed jet pilot that it usually takes a whole slew of bad events in order to bring down a plane. It usually has to be something like "the nav failed, then the pilots panicked, the captain tried to fly east but in a tiff turned west, their arm accidentally hit the flaps lever and ascended the plane into an unflyable altitude where they proceeded to stall, they tried to recover but sent it into a flat spin, they never radioed ATC because this all happened in 25 seconds and were too panicked".

It's rarely ever as simple as "a cockpit window failed due to structural ware and explosive decompression brought the plane down". I don't know why I'm explaining this to a pilot. Again, you should know this even better than me.

>I have written multiple letters to Pitbull and Shakira regarding this matter

It was killing two birds with one stone for the new world order. Malaysia is hated by Israel, because Malaysia hosted a "Israel are the terrorists of the world" conference, exposing the evil of Israel's genocidal regime.

So Israel wanted revenge on Malaysia (got it, double) and The jewish Nazi alliance of USA/EU/NATO/Ukraine wanted a propaganda attack on Russia (got it, blamed Russia for something they didn't do, shoot down the aircraft)

Look to who benefited from the shoot down? America, NATO, and Ukraine (propaganda coup against Russia, makes Russian into the new Hitler/new aggressor message)

Find out who benefited, and you know who did it (NATO, USA, Israel_)

tl;dr Putin did nothing wrong.

It's tough to travel far distances on a moped. I know you spaghetti fucks can do that since you never travel, but if you want to travel farther(or over water!) you might want to fly.

I guess. A catastrophic decompression could have startled them into something un recoverable. The facts just don't add up if you ask me.

its 6 hr flight from south china sea to diego garcia US naval base.

They didn't have full tracking of mh370 because the airline was too cheap to pay for full tracking; they just had the lowest level of telemetry that was required for the warranty on the engines.

Personally I think it was just an electrical fire; no radio or transponder because they pulled those breakers trying to stop the fire.

Everyone died of smoke inhalation, and the plane flew until the fire damaged something vital to flight.

They do
Private aviation in the US is stuck in the past becuase that's the only way anyone can afford it with the FAA being involved and jacking prices on new equippment.

Most likely theory is that it was the pilot's will to disappear. And coincidentally he was spotted heading towars a US base. The DD is probably covering up the shootdown to avoid another Iran 655-tier incident.

this

the plane was to be used for a red flag at a later date

That's because we don't know the facts. The plane disappeared over the ocean which means we don't have a physical crash to inspect and we never recovered the data recorder so we don't have a scenario to recreate. All we have are pilot reports and flight plans.

there were a group of representatives from a semi conductor company on that fight. some people hinted that it was diverted because they didnt want technology falling into the hands of the chinese.

>1
and pieces of the plane that washed ashore months later/

Minus the fact that they found on the assholes computer MS flight sim with flights to Diego Garcia. That doesn't add up to me either.

I'm not sure how much I would trust somebody untrained in firearms using one on a plane.

>Pilots make suicides
People get suicided every day. Maybe someone decided to suicide the pilot or a passenger on that flight.

If you're insinuating I would betray the public trust, especially with a firearm in my possession you are a moron. If I wanted to end it all - I'd take my 9mm and put a bullet in my head. There is no way in the world I would take that airplane and kill everybody on board. Just no.

fucking brutal. suiciders need to get suicided quick.

My point was that we don't have either of the two biggest pieces of puzzle.

A flight data recorder reports what happened before the incident. A crash site reports what happened after the incident. With those two pieces investigators can create a recreation of the incident with immaculate detail, even for the most subtle things like one nut failing due to an unrated lubricant causing a rudder hardover (this actually happened)

He could have just been practicing landing at an alternate that was guaranteed to have emergency services. If it were some big conspiracy why would he make it as obvious as performing the super secret task on FS:X? Did he also do flights to other alternates?

I can't remember what flight it was but there was some crash in Asia that was suspected to be the result of a pilot suicide. He kept flipping the circuit breaker for the cockpit voice recorder or something like that and then the plane did a rudder hardover and crashed. The NTSB declared it a pilot suicide but the country it occurred in refused to dishonor the pilot post mortem. Another incident happened where a disgruntled FedEx or UPS employee flew jumpseat on a carrier flight then tried to murder the pilots mid flight to make it look like the plane crashed as an accident in order for his family to get life insurance. The pilots fought him off and the guy was arrested on the runway.