Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Umhz8TfmLqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm excited

H AHAHAHAHA

I should have known, that fucking kike.

Isn't assange dead? Has there been confirmation of him alive?

>tech journalists

So over opinionated 20 something, talentless liberal shitheads who think contrarian sarcasm is the height of wit?

Pass.

Isn't Assange dead? What proof if there he's alive?

>/all/
What did they mean by this

no confirmation, it's possible his end is being held up by the Russians but it's inconclusive either way

Where's the /all/ board?

Wikileaks has discussed "Year Zero" before...

"Year Zero" according to the 2016 Wikileaks press release is referring to everything that happened from 1979 (aka Year Zero) with the Iranian Revolution up to and beyond 9/11.

Basically, if vault7 is what former Wikileaks statements say it is than the release/leak tomorrow should contain some form of information connection US/Israel government/military actions to the destabilization of the Middle East, thus the attacks of 9/11, and the on going war and troubles around the world related to the middle east (aka immigrant/refugee crisis).

wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/

perhaps it will relate to gamergate in some way as well

"year zero" as in the beginning of a new era. it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with 9/11 or the middle east.

WHO /all/y HERE?

It's fucking happening. Google picking up Braverman and dropping Podesta was just an evolution forward. Theyve been deep in the state dept since at least the 2010 China shit.

Wl is prob dropping Bezos shit, they've already promised Google shit. It probably came from the gov end so it'll be juicy and maybe involve Huma nudes.

Vault 7 is where Zoe Quinn fucked 7 CIA agents

>related to the middle east

As if no one know about that, this shit seems to avoid attention from pizzagate.

W.E.W.

>/all/

>/all/ ==tech== (((journalists)))

What could it be.

So it really is that big. Will it be confirmed that it was an inside job, then?

>tech journalists

Dropped. Who gives a shit about "tech journalism" in the Year of Our Lord 2017?

>gaming
>aerospace
>nuclear
>climate tech

>cucks like TB
>(((official press)))
>anti-nuclear shills who're still living in the 1980s
>almost the entire field of climate science

Can't wait.

When was the last time Assange was seen in person?

I thought the whole consensus on here was that Wikileaks has been compromised months ago?

That /all/ why do people notice how powerful we are in the world
I miss the days when we were actually anonymous

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Time to sleep, citizen. Vault 7 is just a Book Deal with WikiLeaks.

Nothing to see, please, go to sleep. It's going to be okay.

he was on with Hannity in January

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

it would concern way more people than techies if so

that makes me think it's something more to do with surveillance

Read the 2016 wikileaks press release talking about "year zero" you moron.

KYS faggot

Wow, guess I'll vote for Jesse Klaver now

Buy silver now

I wonder if this is something botnet-related. Are we all backdoored? more NSA revelations?

this

I move out of the dollar. Buy my gold bars

where we're going, we don't need silver to trade

If you read the further reading links wiki leaks have posted today they talk about the CIA doing a few things:

Spying on foreign politicians to assess their openness towards multinational government (i.e. French candidates and the EU)

Spying on foreign politicians to discover their attitudes towards currency (i.e. they specifically wanted to know how each French candidate would improve French citizens prospects, ie wealth generation, and they wanted to know their attitudes towards existing debts)

And finally they have guides on how CIA spies slip through international borders and security checkpoints.

Sounds to me like the CIA is enforcing the current slavery system and doing everything they can to keep existing currency models and globalisation movements in place.

actually year zero is a pretty good nine inch nails album

le leddit, of course

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Umhz8TfmLqQ

tfw password is

> be sure to drink your ovaltine

nice

He was referring to year zero of the current era YOU dipshit. Perhaps he thinks this will be the next year zero out of these leaks