HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO FOR REAL THIS TIME

SKIP TO 2:00

youtube.com/watch?v=JzSUgOmP66Q

I knew he wasn't fit for president

me too. i regret voting for him now

CAN WE FINALLY ADMIT HILLDAWG WAS THE BETTER CHOICE?

30 bucks a piece, the MAGA hat is too expensive for me.

holy fucking shit at the mindbogglingly obvious anti white agenda/ anti trump propganda

He is ruining America BIG TIME.

TOTALLY!!!!

are normies actually just too stupid to recognize this shit as obvious political and racial propaganda?

We cant let him have the second term!

Mfw anti trump fags use a propaganda piece to argue against trump

horrible rapping
he's popular?

i don't even hate rap that much but this is just fucking terrible music.

are you shills even trying?

40 million people have finally been shown how racist white people really are. white people love going up to blacks in the country that are working hard just to gun them down in cold blood. happens all the time

>40,092,836 views
This is it.
We're done for, Sup Forums.

[spoiler]This is a slide thread, click the arrow on the OP. You know what to do.[/spoiler]

but how BTFO are you?

FORTY MILLION PEOPLE AND COUNTING HATE YOU DRUMPFKIN RACISTS

>ak without stock
>magrip magazine
>ak jamming
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

The negroes are musical and tribal people, they don't put much thought in details like that.

>implying all 40 million people who watched hate trump

>40 million views
What the fuck am I doing with my life. Fuck this gay earth so much. Likes propping niggers up on pedestals. That was the worst song I've ever heard in my life. Jews need to be cut out of all forms of media

Holy shit this post is fucking shill central.

>people get payed to do this shit

How come this has 40m view ....

why do niggers think a headlock is some super move?

top kek at MAGA hats being considered KKK parifinalia

I think the problem was it is a toy gun.

>people pay to do this shit

I get older but niggers never change. wow.

>In October 2015, Kodak Black was arrested in Pompano Beach and charged with robbery, battery, false imprisonment of a child

>In April 2016, Kodak Black was arrested in Hallandale Beach, Florida and charged with possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of cannabis, and fleeing from officers The following month, Kodak Black was arrested in Broward County, Florida and charged with armed robbery and false imprisonment

>In February 2017, Kodak Black was arrested again for violation of his probation. He is currently being held without bond and his currently ongoing tour has been postponed

but he dindu nuffin
its the gubbyments fault

Every time Sup Forums is right

I didnt want to hear the nig music so kept playing "Moonlight Sonata" while watching the video.

I have never before been so thoroughly depressed about the downfall of our civilization.

jesus fucking christ.

so many triggered faggots in this thread.

>oh my god he made the white guy pretend to be rayciss reeeeee
grow up, who cares abut this trash music anyway?

Wtf

Make America Hate Again hats were sold by liberals as an anti-Trump thing to show how hate-free they were relative to the Great hats

I'm confused but decent music video considering who it came from

Le white guy getting btfo by the black guys in a black rappers video is obvious as fuck and cringey but the message at the end was good and powerful

Just control yourselves you fucking multicolored monkeys and don't kill anyone who isn't objectively evil

If you cant tell who those people are because you follow some belief system book like a sheep then just stick to running and last chance self defense

Hate will consume you like a demon if you don't recognize the evil power behind it

How the fuck do you commit a dozen felonies/smaller crimes and fucking still walk the streets with guns and drugs? Unbefuckingleivable

>redneck not knowing how to unjam his gun
You and I both know that son of a bitch spent every second he could jerking that pea shooter off like it was a second cock... I don't know about you but I prefer a little realism in my shitty rap videos, thanks.

Wtf?! I hate Trump now