Fox news before and after this election

TLDR. Fox has changed alot. Far more shows most of us enjoy like Tucker, judge, Watters. I guess discuss your thoughts on this shift & Fox itself & what ones do you sometimes watch.

I didnt pay much mind to what Fox news put out until the US election. I have noticed that over time it has changed a bit. It seems to be apealing wether they know it or not to people like us.

I say like as you dont have to be red pilled to like our humor or some of our beliefs. Our colony on Reddit proved that.

For one they got rid of that bitch megan and replaced her prime time spot with Tucker Carlson.

Now Watters world a segment they have had running on O Reily for a few years has it's own slot & aparently the initial ratings where great westernjournalism.com/watters-world-ratings-hit-fox-news/

3 times more views than the same time slot on CNN and 4.5 times more than MSNBC.

He seems to just get off on interviewing sjws and making them look like retards. Along with including what I assume are old person memes. Short clips from films referencing what just happened in the interview.

Several others like Hannity the female judge, the constantly joking sarcastic guy & a few more I can't name seem to have become a bit unchained to. They talk about whatever the fuck they want & the ratings keep pouring in so Fox leaves them to it.

adweek.com/tvnewser/2016-ratings-fox-news-channel-is-cable-tvs-most-watched-network/315009

So they went from that shameful slide show in the debates to more or less #ourmsm, our kind and Trump pretty much pulled a hostile takeover.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBPBdW2wXpc
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/us-america-commonwealth-membership-queen-elizabeth-a7601706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump and checked.

Fox is better, but they still have that one rabid shill, what's his name?

Fucking anti-Russian faggot cunt. When they get rid of him or he dies of aids, Fox will be much better.

The turnaround that Fox manached to achieve is amazing, yeah.

They're my network anyway.

Tucker is great 99% of the time he comes out on top I'm surprised anyone continues to go on the show.

>Fucking anti-Russian faggot cunt

Shepard Smith

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Time to sleep, citizen. Vault 7 is just a Book Deal with WikiLeaks.

Nothing to see, stop making these posts, citizen.

Murdoch took over.

nigga needs to be axed he's such a whiney bitch about Trump feel like i turned on cnn when I hear him

doesn't he also run Wall street journal which bashes Trump nonstop?

>the constantly joking sarcastic guy
Gutfeld

Don't say nigga, you stupid fucking faggot

you are witnessing the jew cycle

flaming both sides. feels great to know they're considered (((american)))

He should have been fired the same day he did this---

youtube.com/watch?v=WBPBdW2wXpc

But I guess he was just pushing the anti-Russian propaganda his (((masters))) ordered him to do.

Shep---
>OMG the Russian soldiers are so horrible LITERALLY NAZIS@@@

Little girl with Mommy--
>Uh no actually the Russian soldiers saved us, SHOUT OUT BASED RUSSIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Shep--
>Interview over

He looks like a Whovillian

yeah, neither is even slightly trustworthy

Fox just moved more to the right so they appeal more to the nutcase alt-right crowd. It's still Faux News, even faker than before. It's all about money.. has nothing to do with real news journalism or reporting.

Fox News was shilling for establishment GOP neocon candidates and were against Trump until it became inevitable he was going to win the primary, so they had no other choice to evolve or get left behind.

Remember this is the same organization that worships Reagan and Bush. Trump did a takeover of the GOP, and it was the best thing to ever happen to them.

Actually no, Fox has not changed since the Bush Administration. The rest of the country went batshit insane, and now they look moderate by comparison.

He brings on idiots to demolish, of course they're gonna try and get that sweet 15 minutes of fame.

Well it's not just them. Probably 2/3 of Trumps senior staff have a instinctual need to bomb Russia.

This so much

Isn't that the one that's secretly gay?

Thats the one.

Yeah I know right. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people am-a rite.

Not sure why this should surprise anyone. They were initially apprehensive of Trump before for obvious reasons, good or bad, and now they're showing what they think their audience would want, taking aim at the low-hanging fruit of the left.

Right-wing media and ideologues like Murdoch are always in an enviable position. When administrations they disfavor are in power, they can act as the opposition and come across as critical and questioning when the rest of the liberal media won't be, or not nearly as much as they should. When administrations are in power which they support, they can come across as reasonable and willing to support the president when when the rest of the media seems to be against him, (or her, lol). For some reason, this doesn't work in the UK, where the intellectual dominance is as right-wing as ours is left-wing, but perhaps because you have the intelligentsia and businesses supporting right-wing policies.

No offence you Brit faggot but who cares what you think on this topic.

God you people are pathetic, go to britpol or something.

Tucker is boring except for Youtube clips. Same with Hannity, although Iisten to him in my car because he's more likeable than Rush or Chad Benson. Brian Kilmead is still pretty good.

Greg Gutfeld is my go-to guy, because he's not patently ridiculous and at least somewhat humorous from time to time. He's good on The Five, and mostly one of the few reasons I even watch that program. I like his own show, but it can be incredibly cringey from time to time because I get bored of watching the same panelists (Timpf and that one wrestler guy, for example) over and over again. His show at least brings some entertainment to news.

I will watch Trevor Noah videos on YouTube from time to time just to see how much I can cringe.

Yeah, I wish he would pick some cucks who agreed with his campaign promises (peace with Russia) not just the usual shills.

Not much of a secret, he's a fricking homo, just like the other lavender anchors (Don Lemonhead, CIA Anderson Cooper, Mr. Rachel Maddow)

"no"

He looks like something out of Thunderbirds

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shit. Americans suported brexit as we suported Trump. We are all in this together.

Fox news is fake news for literal Right wing retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Whatever you say, leaf. Got any more fun youtube videos you want to pass along?

LEAF, SAD!

Plus you gave the world based Nigel and this goy.

Well I would expect members of congress to at least be able to argue some points but even they fall flat.

I love Nige. Knowing all the leaks that came from the queen before and after brexit I'm alnost suprised she didnt knight him. The reaction would have been priceless.

Hell the queen even gave a letter to Nigel to hand to Trump, it was an offer to become a member of the commonwealth which he hasnt turned down.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/us-america-commonwealth-membership-queen-elizabeth-a7601706.html

Pic unrelated. Tried to find a funny pic of Nige but I couldnt find any recent ones.

I laugh in the face of Right Wing Retards that believe that fake news.

When did Sup Forums start pretending corporate stooges like fox were a credible news source anyways?

They booted Gavin McInnes from Red Eye. They should have given him a weekend slot. Shame.

Fox news JUST had a fraud from Sweden on their program

Take this.

Judge Janine and Watters had shows long before the election, Megyn Kelly left Fox, they desperately wanted to keep her.

Wht is this thread even about?

He was a on and off guest he wasnt on their payroll.

I don't watch red eye much but I imagine that if he isnt on much its because he is more popular now so he doesnt need to do it as much to raise his profile and he is busy doing his own thing.

Anyways, if Fox News improved at all it's because Roger Ailes got pushed out who is a boil on the worlds ass.

Tuckler's relatively based. He's not /ourguy/ meme, but he's able to see what Trump is good at and what he's doing while pointing out where he fucked up and how people attacking him are fucking up the country. Plus, when interviewing people he doesn't let their feel-good bullshit pass as the answer to concrete questions.

There is only one credible corporate stooge.

I thought the judge got a better time slot but after checking just now I think I'm mixing up two stories.

And no Watters was just a segment on Bill O Reily.

And thats bs. Megan wanted a big raise even though her rating had been doing badly. The way she faked a makeup and then kept hitting Trump had caused her to continue losing viewers yet she thought she was worth more. Maybe just because she is well known for the fights with Trump so she thought that meant she was worth more.

So they had the choice of promoting Tucker again, they got rid of another women earlier that year and he got that spot. A rising star with killer ratings barely behind O Reily. Or they show that they are bitch boys and pay her far more than they already did. It was obviouse which one they would pick.

Just checked op and although I had thought that her show had been moved up within the last 2 years I said nothing of the sort in the first post.

>alot
>aword

kill yourself slowly and painfully, illiterate goat-fucker

Looks like a villain from a kid show

Lol this isnt the place to bitch about this. We arent grammer nazis.

Lots of words arent thought of as real words. Alright being another. A word becomes offical when enough people use it. If it was up to people like you English would be more similar to a mathmatic formula than a piece of art.

>GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT
>:|

>a̶l̶o̶t̶
>allot
>capitalises and preens post, yet common cores like a CoD reared tween

>failing to see the rich tapestry of dumbing-down -- one of the starting points being language -- that the jew is perpetrating in his gormless goy self

>Lol this isnt the place to bitch about this. We arent grammer nazis.
But some of us also try not to be illiterate retards and a basic proficiency in one's own native language is not too much to expect, especially when one tries to discuss topics that should require some education, like politics.

I do that because I would rather not get in an argument with a grammer nazi and it looks nicer.

And a fucking Aussie of all people. You people pretty much have your own seperate language with the amount of slang you have made up.

Fox is pretty solid.

>Bret Baier
>The Five (Dana Perino is my waifu)
>OReilly
>Lou Dobbs
>Cavuto
>The Italian milf
>Mccallum

Tucker and Hannity are good but hyperpartisan

WSJ is pretty neutral on Trump compared to FT, NYT, WaPo, USA Today, etc.

And the weekend faggot too Eric Shawn

This is a mongolian fletching community who dabble in meme magic. Your really going to bitch about me saying alot or alright. Can't you just fuck off and bother somone who deserves it.

give it up, nobody cares about 'fake news' when it's on their side

>slang
>masters limey pig latin
>develops own ambrosial tongue

how can you pomegranates ever compete?

Implying Katherine Timpf isnt bestgirl.

So you go from thinking slang is a jewish plot to being proud that Australia uses slang more than any other anglo nation.

I always forget, dont feed the aussie.

Sort yourself out.

Tucker Carlson may be partisan but he is fair, similar to O'Reilly.

OReilly never doesn't have a knife behind his back, and his show is mostly only a vehicle for Charles Krauthamer to spit whatever the Bill Kristol cru wants said

OReilly is the personification of the Sup Forums concern troll thread

Coming from the person who thinks the WSJ is neutral.

Wtf are you even doing here if you have a panic attack every time someone uses bad grammer or slang words.

I think your mainly butthurt because I said your newsfu wasnt bestgirl.

Yeah. He has done a good job making republicans look like a joke in the past and Trump only lets him get away with shit during interviews because they seem to be friends. I think O Reily is one of the few neo cons left at Fox. The rest for the most part ether left or died over the years.

waaa my echo chamber safe space ;___;

Yeah I see loads of republicans on leftist news outlets...

Looks like the thread is dying. Sad!

Guess I'm mixing it up with NYT. Kinda figure everything with New York in the name would bash him.

The Wall Street Journal is pivoting as well.

I don't know that either is a good thing. I would trust Trump more if Murdoch's media hated him as much as MSNBC does

Let them fight....

At least the WSJ is having the fight, unlike the New York Times.

Page 11. Wtf. Havent seen that before. Wonder if this brings it back.