$125 to go until goal is met

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

Statement from Based Stickman himself

twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838932331515662336

Donated 10 dollars.

>paying for a racemixing cuck

yeah no

Donated 10 dollars

I've been watching for it to his $50,000 and you madmen actually did it. Thank you.

$50k in legal defense? The fuck?

>Canada
>Complaining about someone going out IRL to defend Trump supporters from commie scum

I cannot fucking wait for the day of the rake

He's facing 6 felonies, that ain't cheap. Read the first link I posted for a better understanding of why.

The Arakening needs to happen. FAST.

>supporting racemixing yellow fever trash

nupol please go
mongrel please go

REEE Everyone who hates me must be nupol, it's coming.

Gave $10 lads

asians are far superior to whites when protecting their culture newfag

>>/reddit/

>>Sup Forums

>a fucking leaf
captcha : negro barbero

>whining about white men colonizing their genes into other races

the perfect is the enemy of the good

also:

>have you seen kyle?

Racemixing cuck and from his looks controlled opposition. I hope he turns out to be a undercover leftie and he gives all this money to a feminist charity

HOW DARE YOU? HE SAVED MURICA BY HITTING COMMIE INVADERS WITH A STICK

how can you s-

this hero deserves mo-

fuck I'm so pissed I can't write. donated 1000$ because muh freedom

>subsidizing LARPing

tip top jej

Doesnt matter what those faggots have to say. Goal of 50k reached in a matter of days.

If repeating d1gits I donate 100$

At the price of producing pic related instead of white kids
doesn't matter when the genetics are thrown out

Land of the free

Instead of donating I got this to wear

They say they're donating the money to him anyways

But I got a shirt out of it

What do you care about racemixing, you are slavic subhuman yourself, literally nigger tier

>Goal of 50k reached in 18 hours.

fix'd

Less than 24 hours

>said andrzej sitting in his underwear and eating chips

Remeber to go there tommorow
Details in his tweet:

My arraignment tomorrow (3/7) at Wiley Manuel Courthouse, 661 Washington St, Oakland, 94607, Dept 112, 9am. Can you be there to support me?

Not donating.

You're a fucking albino, leaf? Your genetics are already mutated beyond repair, why would you procreate at all?

In case you weren't aware men can dump seed all over the place and bleach the world one womb at a time.

They just have to donate 1% to be telling the truth.

Mad cuz El Salvador isn't filled with people who'd bail you out and pay your legal fees just for fighting for their cause.

>In case you weren't aware men can dump seed all over the place and bleach the world one womb at a time.

Not this shitty meme again. The result is Mexico, Pablo.

Sup Forums is financially supporting a racemixer now. nu/pol/ is a fucking joke. I wish you cucks would fuck off back to /reddit/

Still windy at the front?
Go back

>A disgusting mongrel Canadian talking about racemixing.
TOP FUCKING KEK.
m8 you guys don't even have national identity.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just needs another round or 2 of bleaching

It's interesting how fast he become a celebrity. There's a real thirst for right wing heroes.

Watch him denounce Sup Forums and racism if he goes free.

The yellow fever mentality

>desperate unattractive virgin is lonely and wants a girlfriend
>he won't admit he has issues and is unattractive so he makes up excuses that the women of his race are flawed
>but... he still wants a waifu. oh right theres the asians, they are short and smaller than me I can probably hadnle them! i dont know what they're saying or thinking but im just going to assume they're everything I want them to be!
>go to asian country
>starts dating girls who are literally at the bottom the barrel but he can't really tell the difference because they all look the same.
>oh I'm so popular with the (ugly) girls! I knew it asian women love white men! white women are degenerates!
>gets married with girl who hates her country and has daddy issues
>beta guy is happy with his asian bride and self hating female is happy she can leave her country. Everythin gis fine for awhile...
>she becomes fed up of his bad habits and betaness,
>beta guy is confused, 'somethings wrong with my asian waifu, she is supposed to be loyal and respectful, is she broken?"
>if they are lucky they get divorced earlyh but usually they spawn an elliot and then its hell from there.

I'm not saying every white man is like this, but this is pretty much how someone with an asian fetish operates. It doesn't really effect the asian race though, instead I think it benefits asians because as mentioned above they take the girls that are at the bottom of the barrel. I think the normal girls are not really interested in foreign marriages.

>El Salvador
>Justice system
Pick one and only one

>yellow fever scum

D R O P P E D

>foreign marriages
He is in the US, land of the 56%.

Should be an interesting defense, considering he was recorded committing his felonies.

I agree, but I still think its better than white women going after black men. At least hapa children have a father in their life.

>desperate unattractive virgin

Alt-knight seems to be an outlier then.

It always gives me a sensible chuckle seeing Eurocucks talk about a country they've never been to.

They're certainly interested in the white dick though.

I watched a acne-scarred pidgeon-toed unathletic weeaboo (guy had fricking touhou posters up in his room), at best a 3/10 in the US, go through at least 30 hot girls that I saw firsthand--there were probably more--in Japan in the 3 years I was stationed there with him. Word was he kept it going in the 2 years he was there after I'd left. He wasn't rich, either, we were both enlisted.

These were fine girls too, I don't have yellow fever (he did, obviously), but even I would have called more than one of these girls an easy 9/10. He had photo proof of multiple threesomes with 6/10s and 7/10s as well.

He didn't bring any of them with him when he left but man did he lay the white pipe while he was there. The hot asians may or may not want to marry white guys but they definitely want to fuck them.

Heros need support.

It's not like the job pays good, not everybody is Tony Stark.

We seriously need to ban leafs

>Anonymous
>Contributed $5,000

TRUMP?

No.

is this true?

Sup Forums never fails to dissapoint

>instead of bettering himself in every possible way, getting a high paying job, starting a white family and making red pilled kids he gets a gook gf, goes out and attacks an irrelevant fucking nigger, getting a gorillion charges in process like a useless retard he is
>nu/pol/ wants to give him money

Checks out

He was defending us from a gang. Fuck off foreigner.

we need cali fags to back him up,the bamn cucks will most likely show up for his court appearance today,maybe spam this shit on stormfront?

Women of all races are interested in the white dick. It's why the asian masculinity guys are so angry all the time. White men are the most popular worldwide, just like white women. Also the least likely to racemix no matter how many bizarre fantasies Ahmed from Sweden posts on Sup Forums.

Whatever gets the job done.

It's in 4 hours but might help.

It's over 50,000 now I donated $20 last night

ZOG hates the white man
I'm sure the niggers that got arrested had cheaper bail and lesser charges.

I had to pay $2500 for a lawyer when charged with a misdemeanor.
Dismissed.
This is at least 20 times more complex

>enabling violence
As much as I hate you inbred fucks, I can't help but pity you. It's almost like you WANT to lose the ability to chit chat in your safe space. I'm keeping screenshots of all of this.

nu-Sup Forums

Bump to this thread but when can we (mostly US) deal with the faggotry that is leafland? Just annex it already so we can do pic related and remove every single leaf.

You should of got it I'm yellow

>Paying money to a degenerate
You fags have gone full BLM.

probably martin shkreli or something. Trump isnt some alt right cuck.

Well I can always get another one

Kek gets confirms, It's Shkreli.

This is correct. I love watching him bash that faggot's skull with that stick, but this is looking for a champion of our ideas. Trump won the Presdiency and we're still looking for people to further our cause. It's why Jew gay fags like Milo got so much traction. Good post user, my almonds are activated.

bamn is planning shit,our guy needs backup

W2c helicopter shirt?