Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?

Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?

Fuck no

i am against them being enabled to breed

this n chekd

>Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?
What about mental disabilities? Who certifies someone as "disabled". I know quite a few people who became disabled via accidents at work and service to our country.

A person cannot breed if they have no seed. It is that simple. Use Downsies as an example.

sure. if i was crippled id still like to fuck right? mentally retarded, nope.

if you have a genetic disability no, if its a physical disability and you're capable of taking care of a child sure.

I would keep the one on the right in my basement, only way out is a 20ft ladder.

downers have kids all the time

Depends on if it is hereditary. If it is hereditary then definitely not, the children will never have the full capability of a healthy human and also be a burden to society.

if it's genetic, no breeding, no. But they shouldn't be culled off or killed either or let starve or any of this other social darwinism shit.

"Survival of the fittest" doesn't involve killing off things, it just involves them not breeding and propagating the genes.

But when it comes down to it, nobody who's disabled did anything wrong to "deserve" it and certainly doesn't deserve to be executed like a murderer.

Oh no you wouldn't.

if you're crippled by something that is genetic isn't it a selfish thing to want to have children that may suffer as much as you do? Now if you want to say, get a vasectomy and then fuck, okay, fine. but don't have children... for their sake.

Listen buddy I don't think shes going to put up much of a fight.

Depends on if the disabilities are hereditary.

>tfw you will never date a cute girl who just happens to be in a wheelchair
>Tfw you will never take her around town and have the best time with her
>Tfw you will never princess carry her inside at the end of the day
>Tfw you will never make her the happiest woman on earth and one day the happiest mother on earth

this

>Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?
no... but then we'd have force sterilise 320M burgers...

Allowed? Yes
Encouraged? No

>white skin is a disability
>cucks in thread pro-eugenics
Can't wait for the reactions when you realize that white skin is a physical disability.

No
Kill them on sight too

No. the point of producing offspring isn't just to shit out enough to keep the race alive but also to improve with each generation. Quality over quantity. There are already billions of us and it's enough to keep the race alive so how about some improvement.

i'm debating wheather they should be allowed to live or not

>tfw handicapped but it's invisible to the eye and people always give me shit for it thinking i am a little bitch or just a leech

Thank you based brain injury i got as a kid and fucked my life up.

if they're able to on their own then yes

99.9% of the people should not be allowed to breathe.

stop being anti american.

This.

I think that it depends on the disability - if its mental then no, also if it something genetic and serious then no as well.

if its something physical and none of the above then you're good to breed.

If you can't read you can't breed

keep in mind that most of you autists should be euthanised as well

Physical or mentally disabled?

For example, you could get into and accident and lose a limb. You are now physically disabled.... should you now not procreate or did you mean something else with your post?

Take the two people in the OP, for example. He has cerebral palsy, she is a paraplegic from a car accident.

Doesn't isreal practice eugenics and explicitly practice selective breeding?

Post the guy with midget wife. You know who.

Welp can't argue with those digits, i'm off.

>i'm off.

dont be a simpleminded anglo.

If you call the incest-born extreme jews who fuck brother and sister, then I guess so.

Please nuke them.

Better than niggers breeding.

If they're aspies yeah i guess, But mentally retarded fuck no.

If they're inherited, no. Injuries are okay, unless they were self-inflicted.

>still gets cucked by BBC poolboy

Are they white?

Most people would be able to have healthy children if you pair them with the right person, unless the traits are dominant. What we need is permits for having children

Even our disabled people are high tier

Truly the greatest country on earth.

I think they should be FORCED to breed

We talked about not having children in case of hereditary diseases. And yes, if I would have such a disease I would gladly refrain from having children, because it is better for my own race. Intentionally risk bringing disabled children to this world is a pure form of sadism, which can only take place in a jew-controlled society like ours.

>Truly the greatest country on earth.
Do not be this delusional, our country is just as bad as Germany and Sweden. I am not even living in Oslo, but everywhere I go I see many Niggers and filthy Muslims.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SHE'S GOT LITTLE BOOTS ON AND EVERYTHING

But... why *wouldn't* she have little boots? That's what is wore when riding and they would be little because her body is little.

Only if they agree to never take wellfair and that the baby will have the bad genes removed, and be tested and terminated in the womb if it has anything. Same for most mental disorders. Autist here so I'm not just looking down on people. I know what these people are like.