Please be happening

Please be happening

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/06/asia/north-korea-missiles-kim-jong-un/index.htmlhttp://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/06/asia/north-korea-missiles-kim-jong-un/index.html edition.cnn.com/2017/03/06/asia/north-korea-missiles-kim-jong-un/index.html edition.cnn.com/2017/03/06/asia/north-korea-missiles-kim-jong-un/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/379715-north-korea-military-south/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39188826
voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CNN
kys.

rt.com/news/379715-north-korea-military-south/

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39188826

there really needs to be a serious spanish inquisition. they did not horse around

ooh wow this never happened before every week like clockwork. totally different now though111111

retard

NK fires off missiles every fucking week and every fucking time people freak out

They are complete pussies and are just trying to seem tough, calm down

they do this cause we(the rest of the world) literally encourage it. we actually pay them money not to act up........

voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html

>NK announces they aimed missiles at U.S. bases
>NK prevents all Malaysian citizens from leaving NK
>U.S. places missile defense system in SK
>NK says it will lead to war
>U.S. officials worried about the situation
Hmm

I'm afraid the US deep state will detonate a nuke on one of their own bases here and blame it on NK, as a diversion tactic to kill media coverage of Vault 7.

You know a headline is fake news when there is a question mark at the end.

>Just in time for wikileaks

I could kill Kim Jong Un with one hand probably. I'd take down the chink down like YAA YAA gang gang gnome saiyan

Nothings gonna happen senpai, NK knows they would get 100% rekt by America if they actually started a war

It is all about to unfold. WW3 with wikileaks dump as the false flag.

this is bait tier. Have you ever even read a headline about NK before? Every week something that SK-US has done is a "declaration of war"

...and then North Korea's their big brother china steps in
>b-but china hates North Korea now!
The enemy of their enemy is their friend.

>cnn
Fuck off shill.

Fake news
>Fake news
Fake news
>Fake news
Fake news
>Fake news
Fake news
>Fake news
Fake news
>Fake news

Stay safe English teacher friend. I wouldn't put it past them though.

are you fucking retarded, china isnt going to do shit, they dont give a fuck about north korea anymore, they arent worth the trouble of having around.

>DPRK
>happening of genuinely consequential proportions

Pick one.

>On 19 December 2003, Gaddafi announced that Libya would voluntarily eliminate all materials, equipment and programs that could lead to internationally proscribed weapons, including weapons of mass destruction and long-range ballistic missiles.

And we know what happened 9 years later, a coalition of western countries destroyed Libya.
Now, I wander why North Korea is not giving up its nuclear program.

No, but they don't want Americans so close to their boardes you fucking retard. That's what the korean war was all about, you Aussies don't read history in your shitty kangaroo-skippidy-fucking schools?

All china has to do is say "if you invade Korea we will retaliate", and do you know what US will do? Back the fuck away.

borders* don't know why i typed it like that.

You do realize China is completely fucking toothless, right? They rely on us importing their goods to survive, and they have one hundredth the military power. They are nothing. They will not risk WW3 amd turn their biggest buyer into a hostile wartime adversary for some shitheel little dictatorship that sells them a few minerals. You're a fucking chimp.

They raped an entire continent