How does Sup Forums feel about Gandhi?

How does Sup Forums feel about Gandhi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=C_pdtdO5JJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good guy

Should have set him self on fire like the rest of the Indian fags.

nigger, but cool nigger

this guy goes retarded once he developed nukes

Niece-fucker.

you are a good fellow

He was Chad af

he looks like he has progeria

Poo in the Qoo(ran)

Ayyyy lmao

masterful troll

kind of an asshole though

Glad he never got the nuclear codes.

i dont dont get why everyone sucks his cock
he hated black south africans and he failed to prevent india pakistan split, which is still one of the worst humanitarian disasters in history

>The partition displaced between 10 and 12 million people along religious lines, creating overwhelming refugee crises in the newly constituted dominions; there was large-scale violence, with estimates of loss of life accompanying or preceding the partition disputed and varying between several hundred thousand and two million

Loser

Gandhi was a degenerate, but it doesn't fit the narrative so it's hardly ever mentioned. Mainstream media builds certain individuals into iconic figures and sweeps reality under the carpet so the icons can exist. Gandhi is one of them. Nelson Mandela is another.

Degenerate pedophile nigger hater who is currently burning in Hell.
youtube.com/shared?ci=C_pdtdO5JJY

didn't he tell his wife to not cure her self of some disease that is easily curable and she like died?

incompetent buffon .

a pedo like most of indians

CURRIED

overrated hippie pervert who slept with his grand daughter.

Another Mandela, whose myth is dominant and about whom the vast majority of his admirers no next to zero in terms of real facts.

>lead a separatist movement against your government
>they honour you with a statute outside Parliament

SPICED

They also have a statue of George Washington but the soil underneath it is imported soil from Virginia because of Washington's oath to never step on British soil ever again.

Truly the United Kuckdom.

paki wanker.

This.
He slept with his grandkids and poked them with his erections.
But who cares that he was a paedophile because

>because
brown.

Must be great having such a simple and easy-to-follow moral system, actually.

a racist barstard that hated blacks with a raw passion.

loved that his nation was cucked by the British because they led his country better. he fit right in here.

A man who trolled the world.

Your level of banter is on par with your country's relevance

Fine wines, Khatia Buniatishvili, and Joseph Stalin

versus what? Shitting in the streets, bathing with the dead in sewage and thinking it a religious experience, and some old paedo wrapped in a sheet as a national hero?

okay poo in loo

POO

I talked to an indian once, when I brought up ghandi and then he lectured me for half an hour on how ghandi was a shit who only wanted to be in equal terms with england but not for indians to be in equal terms with each other.

just another victim of jewish propaganda

Poo

Racist sexual deviant

Holy fuck!