Diversity is our greatest strength

>diversity is our greatest strength

What do politicians mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fapxl.com/video/3252080/nicole-broeggler-onanerer-webcam-xhamster-com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means they are bought off by (((them)))

This, diversity is something you try to achieve in big companies to destroy unions and make the workers compete against each other instead of making organized protest when you cut wages or announce to unemploy a number of workers.

>Three degenerate whores and a decent woman
Really makes you think

At Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, a hiring manager has to get a special waiver to hire a white male. I shit you not.

Same thing politicians always mean

Nothing cuz they are full of shit

Please Ahmad stop

>I need votes, for my social programs, and you fuckers ain't turning out for me

Stop what my friend? You can enjoy your whores when they cheat on you with another man and they leave you raising another mans child unknowingly

This is exactly what think happens in America as well. White women and black women as whores and liars.

>not paying $50 for a paternity test just to be sure even when there's no way it could have been someone else and you trust her completely
>not even an hour's wages

cuck

Dang dude. Are you really raising another man's child?

It´s not about discriminating white males.
It´s about creating conflict between the workers.

If you have 2 christians a jew and a muslim for example and you tell them that one of them will be fired they will try to sabotage the others and work harder to get the other fired and not themselves or the people i their ingroup.

If you have 4 christians or 4 muslims they are more likely to organize and go on strike until you back off.

We do the same thing with political ideologies, race, gender etc in management.

It gives you more power over your workers and you can opress them and treat them unfairly for a longer time until they rebell against you.

It isn´t a good idea to do it with a small buisness (>~15 people), it works best if you apply it to a big company with 100+ employees.

>>not paying $50 for a paternity test just to be sure even when there's no way it could have been someone else and you trust her completely
Why do you think they made this illegal in France? More western countries will follow. Don't know why you are projecting on me

That Swedish chick is Hot.

Who's the Finnish chick?

But there's always that fucker you can't fire because he knows the answers to all the questions.

AUSTRIA IS WOKE.

They literally have no idea, they are just spouting positicely received buzzwords

You really are beyond saving.

They mean that diversity is their greatest strength.

What, you thought that they meant the common folk when they said "our"?

>t. Mohamed
>t. Erik REEEEEEE no girlfriend
Pick one.

It's funny how the "whores" always reject you, isn't it.

Browns pushing for employee competition and drastically lower wages and guaranteed votes for the left to are our (the globalist elite) greatest strength.

>P-perhaps diversity is the solution :))))))))

Google "rakkauskettu", that is all i know.

Good analysis. In the days of the Raj the British Indian Army would have its battalions organised along similar principals. A battalion might have a company of Sikhs, a company of Muslims, a company of Hindus, a company of Christians. It was to stop them banding together and rebelling.

>Sweden

And how often is that guy black or a Muslim?

>Degenerate white woman mouthfucking a bottle of champagne
>Degenerate white woman mouthfucking a bottle of white wine
>Degenerate white woman trying to sexualize a mason jar mojito
>shitskin woman drinking water.

Say what you want about Islam, at least their women aren't whores.

Yeah, your goal is to fire the most incompetent anyway.
You give them a deadline and a diverse workforce will start the competition against each other aka work harder in bring you i more money for free.
They will work extra hours for free etc in some cases just because they are scared to loose the job.
the one that is the least submissive, most incompetent (brings in the least amount of money) will get fired.

>Say what you want about Islam

Okay. "You have to go back."

In other words, dīvide et īmpera / διαίρει kαι βασίλευε

It's a trick as old as time itself that barely anyone sees or is aware of.
> What is history
> Open a book you racist drumftards

They mean greatest profit. Cheap labour to undercut the natives and more people to prop up the pyramid scheme of pensions and welfare for another generation so it's someone else's problem.

Leech class hoarding all the wealth and teaching poor people it's their own fault.

I don't believe in premarital sex so the whores have no power over me.
I wouldn't take any of those women for a wife. They're quite clearly well seeded fields, any crops would wither and die in their perverse wombs.

>(((CE)))

Yes, the funny part is that the left works into the hands of the "muh 1% (((multinational coporations)))" because they are the ones that benefit from diversity, not the workers/ people.

literally divide and conquer.

>degenerate Canadian thinking any picture but the top left is even slightly indicative of degeneracy

Divide and conquer.

The pleb's diversity is the politician's strength.

>t. desperate fag that would marry a whore that has been plowed by 100+ men
Get some standards beta boi

You are a perverse jew if you don't see the degeneracy. Fuck off kike shill

post more sweden is muslim rest of scandi is blonde meems

alcohol is culture. Like how wine is french, whiskey scottish, or jenever dutch.
Its not meant to be drunk like a bottle of water. Its meant to compliment a certain event in life or food or other enjoyment. Unless vodka, thats made to rape german women

oh fug :DDDD

The left also perpetuates the very things they allegedly fight for by polarizing the sides further.
How ironic is that.

> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> WE DON'T WANT WHITE MALES HERE ANYMORE REEEEE

>drinking
the biggest meme in human history

On point. I always searched for words like these.

>Oblivious burger who doesn't understand how women operate.

The bedroom eyes and open mouth are specifically designed to evoke sexual imagery.
They're all whores.

The bottom left girl has the typical broken-whore eyelid droop.
Women develop that look after the depression gives way to insanity as they realize they've destroyed their worth for a cheap night of awkward fumbling in the backseat of their boyfriend's car and have no choice but to commit to a lifetime of fleeting sexual encounters before their biological clocks drive them into a frenzy to pin down the first man who says yes.

You are not even remotely experienced with women if you can't spot the obvious symptoms.

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>DIVISION IS STRENGH

>WhiskEy
>Scottish

Fucking pleb.

>t. guy who can't get the first three but can buy the fourth one with three carpets and a goat.

It means "People who aren't white, I'm going to give you white people's money. As well I offer you power, status and safety. Use this to create more of your kind and reproduce, who will in turn vote for me and my ilk. I will of course be your ruler as a result of this. White people who feel this benefits you, or are at the least terrified of being socially ostracized by people such as I, please support me in this endeavor. Let's feel generous and enlightened together, bought from the sweat of other people's brow, to the detriment of their own children and their own culture. Believe this with a religious-like faith."

You're mostly right, but you have a bit of a biased eye.

the danish girl, nicole broggler, is a degenerate whore. do not put denmark and her in the same sentence

LMAO what the fuck is this?

How did an attractive woman manage to pull off such a good Brianna Wu impression?

Unless that's someone else, of course.

It means that for politicians to maintain their power and strength they want to create a diversity among the voters to bicker back and forth. The divide and conquer tactic is used so the masses are blind to see what the politicians are truly doing.

Is this really legal in your country?

poast moar

my boner requires this

Please be bait or leave Malmö you smelly muslim.

Wwhat do you care you disgusting turk

Nice projection you welfare migrant.

>t. Mehmed Ataturk

Jesus Christ, why is such a fine piece degrading herself like that?

Starting to think the islamification of Sweden is a good thing.

> Dem yellow teeth

Look up "Weimar germany" and the communist revolution of 1918 in germany and take a closer look at the leading figures and what they have in common.

Districts revolution when?

The funniest thing is there's gonna be a huge clash between them soon.

Notice how the mudslimes don't say anything now because those useful idiots are serving their invasion purpose. When their numbers are right, they will start fighting degeneracy themselves.

We'll just be sitting here laughing. Perhaps we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

It means they value foreigners interests over and above their own peoples needs.

If you hear any politician say this DO NOT elect or vote them into any position.

All you goys will convert to Islam.

Allahu akbar!!

Danish girls are such whores,

>pic

is a good Swedish girl.

I have no clue, they praise Lincoln for freeing the nignogs but forget one of his most famous quotes was "a house divided cannot stand" argues against diversity.

They mean that diversity is (((our))) greatest strength.

They say it because its true. Diversity is the greatest weapon of any government. Divide and conquer.

fapxl.com/video/3252080/nicole-broeggler-onanerer-webcam-xhamster-com

here ya go mate

Well thats gonna be hard to convert , Ive already greased down all my Qurans with bacon grease . I also only bang arab women but I rub the condoms on pork first , so that every child she ever has is a infidel .