Generation commie

Why are there so many communists in the younger generations? born 92 and a teaching assistant at a high school completing degree here and that age bracket has its fair share, but a fuckton of grommets 2000 and onward are really into it, and this group doesn't have a whole lot of politically minded individuals as it is. Not counting the masses of SJW automatons (who have the most limited vocab by the way). Don't they know they are a political psy op? in as much as the furthest ends of the right wing are used for the same purpose but right wing ideologies that were in large parts less fascist and totalitarian have achieved a fraction of the atrocity and outright failure to sustain themselves as those on the left, there are always spastics that fall for the fairy tale utopia but a lot of them don't seem completely unintelligent, I'm struggling to understand the appeal of a system that has consistently proven to use its citizens as a fuel system rather than the other way around. The argument that western civ becomes more so as it continues has a certain validity but only in the context that capitalism was always just a vehicle to a corporate as opposed to nationalized/state version of the communist system, a slow burn while the freedoms and national character of western nations were eroded to allow for the transition unlike other parts of the world that were already fairly compatible with the ideology or were unable to defend themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoATWN68IZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IVG1_lnjw2s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A few of them are pretty based and I have had the odd kid make a statement like " but communists killed alot more than the nazi's " etc but it's a pitifully small group. Also public schooling really is FUBAR these kids are being intellectually crippled, all we measure is their ability to regurgitate senseless nonsense and 18th century period pieces written by bored, wealthy and unmarried womee and general knowledge and how to elaborate to a mediocre degree on sanctioned and almost incestuously biased maxims that are almost always built on false premise. Female middle aged educators are fucking harpies that are creating a bubble world for your kids and as a male educator I cant do shit because half the girls in the classes write weekly letters to the principal about male teachers being domineering and oppressive to the learning environment, generally for shooting extremely large logic holes in that bubble in an effort to save them trauma when they leave.

They don't want communism, they want their fantasy of what communism would be- which is Western society/technology but everything is free.

Long march through the institution. Welcome to the global Brazil.

more than half of them have never washed a dish

They are pretty impervious to red pills as well, I ran a sneaky class on " spin " in media, angles for effect etc with a pretty healthy number of instances that should have bored gaping holes in some of their more fantasy based ideas about the world but they were completely oblivious.

Public school was always slavery. It's just that the Commies hold the reigns now.

http://
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

"As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites."

https://
hybridrogue1.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/compulsory-schooling-indoctrination/

Inglis, for whom a lecture in education at Harvard is named, makes it perfectly clear that compulsory schooling on this continent was intended to be just what it had been for Prussia in the 1820s: a fifth column into the burgeoning democratic movement that threatened to give the peasants and the proletarians a voice at the bargaining table. Modern, industrialized, compulsory schooling was to make a sort of surgical incision into the prospective unity of these underclasses. Divide children by subject, by age-grading, by constant rankings on tests, and by many other more subtle means, and it was unlikely that the ignorant mass of mankind, separated in childhood, would ever reintegrate into a dangerous whole.

needless to say I have to be a " different person " in that environment

Watch Yuri's videos. You can't reach them with facts. Their mental dwarves. Like kittens grown in a bottle.

Public education is there to kill you on the inside and make you into a robot. Their beliefs are based off the rewards and punishments they've been dished out up until now. The teachers will fuck with you, or let everyone else fuck with you, if you show you have a spine. Human tax cattle is all they are. I'm afraid i'll honestly have to fight a civil war over this bullshit.

*They're

familiar with comrade yuri and agreed if I had to pick a generation misguided enough to fall large scale for the next revolutionary engineering its the current or next.

same as pretty large portions of my age group and a bit earlier fell for the " righteous freedom abroad " meme

youtube.com/watch?v=MoATWN68IZA

>grow up in capitalist society
>be told capitalism > gommunism over and over
>start living in the real life
>hard time finding a job even if you've studied a decent degree
>any job you find is bottom-of-the-barrel-tier
>get pressured by "hurr if you don't work your ass off there's 10 other guys waiting for your job"
>throw your back out for a meager paycheck that barely covers the essentials, don't ascend in years despite working hard
>meanwhile, someone whose daddy is a big fish gets to cut in line and go straight away to white collar job
>at the same time making it impossible for you to ascend because the upper level jobs are all taken by family and friends of the higher ups
>one day you learn what it was like in commieland
>no unemployment, people didn't make much money but enough for everything
>no need to worry about losing your job / find another right away
>things were cheap because of planned economy, at the cost of very expensive luxury items
>public healthcare system accessible to all
>public education system accessible to all
>almost all of your basic necessities covered by some public service
>you would have a hard time ascending as well, but who cares since it's the same thing you have now except less hardships
OH GEE I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMMIES IT WOULDN'T BE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE ALL THOSE PROMISES ABOUT CAPITALISM ARE MAKING SURE NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY COME TRUE FOR ME?

All of you idiots are looking for the cause of communism being popular in communism itself and think people are getting brainwashed. And yet you don't see that it's not that people are attracted to communism, they just want anything EXCEPT this bullshit crony capitalism we have in place now, and the only other option they see is communism. Just like a lot of people don't much care for Trump yet they voted him because they're sick and tired of Shillary and the deep state establishment.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=IVG1_lnjw2s

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Natural Selection is logically required. Basic income and birth control would be more appropriate. Communism and Capitalism are tools to enslave people and pretend it's "the system".

How is more statism going to fix crony capitalism? That's the government brainwashing talking.

I'm pretty apathetic. Liberalism may be just as shitty as Communism - and we peak Lib right now.

I'm 24, all that applies almost as equally to me as it does to them, no part of this thread was a battle call for capitalism so don't feel the need to educate me as to its downfalls I already stated it was poor illusion for a form of privatized oligarchy and i'm also watching it unfold presently. None of this resulted in a whiny attitude and going backwards politically.

>Delusional commie that already faced dozens of logical explanations to why communism is nonsense still larping as revolutionary

Yuri was right. You cannot be reasoned with.

>tfw I'm not even a commie
you're the typical idiot that doesn't get it. One can't reason with you, anyone who tries to explain why things happen you'll accuse of being in favor of the other. God fucking damnit people like you piss me off. No wonder your country is shit being populated by monkeys like you.

I'm not educating you on capitalism, I'm just answering the question on why so many people are turning to communism. I'm not even judging whether those people are right or wrong, I'm just following their train of thought. Don't ask questions if you're afraid of the answers.

How do you know whether a good is worth its costs in a communist society again? Oh, that's right, you don't. It's a delusional doctrine. You think you'll be wealthier in a system where the creation of wealth is not even remotely figured out.

And the people who follow it are not some poor bastard having a hard time, no, it's some teenagers that live with their parents. It's some idiot that stays inside an internet echo chamber for degenerates and retards. You are not the original redneck communist, you are not the anti-intellectual that believed that capitalism is bad because intellectual labor was so well paid, you are the type of person that was meant to be re-educated in labor camps.

Old commies infiltrated academic institutions, schools become mass indoctrination grounds. schools once used as outlets of academic freedom (which they exploited to undermine) now are outlets of political extremism.
Notice that commies only go after uneducated persons and exploit their ignorance (peasants, laborers) and young people who are still at process of developing their personality whose minds are vulnerable. They cant indoctrinate professionals.

Basic income would be glorious. If you can't pressure your workers to be exploited on the threat of giving their job to someone else, you actually have to start to value them. The vast majority of people don't want to live on a basic income which barely pays for the basics and will still try to be productive so as to advance in life, while those that are ok with living of basic income bux would never be productive members of society anyway, so you just get them out of the way.

>How is more statism going to fix crony capitalism?
I didn't say it would, you triggered illiterate piece of cunt.

Capitalism worked fine before state intervention. Funny how a couple centuries of prussian education leads to a bunch of mental cripples drowned in social engineering, regulations, and taxes. Interesting how all these public school monkeys worship the state and want to due away with rights/property.

forgiveness senpai internet is tone deaf

so basically
>promised riches
>rags
>tantrum

>so basically
>>promised riches
>>rags
>>tantrum
precisely.

My actual point would be that instead of trying to demonize communism and convince people of why it's bad (which is pointless because they're basically just being commies to be contrarian) we should think about how to recognize capitalism's shortcomings that are pushing people to communism in the first place, instead of just sweeping those failures under the rug.

All the "struggles of capitalism" are completely fabricated by teenage little shits. There's no real struggle going on in first world countries for decades. You can earn a day worth of food with an hour on minimum wage. You have it better than 99.9% of making at any given period. Most of the rich are self made and not with daddy's help.

Also, planned economies don't work, and there was never a successful planned economy. For basic economic reasons. A countries that tried a "planned economy" and currently making your shoes in workshops.

No, basic income would not be glorious. It would be a step closer towards collapse through degeneracy and anti-nationalism. It is more taxes to the most productive and helpful people and more free shit for the lazy and worthless.

By the way, you ate 100% bullshitting when you say you are not a commie. You are just a leftypol shill.

I had considered that it was in large part due to dissatisfaction with society, visible "evils", intense paradoxes in geo and state politics etc but its a genuinely small number that are even intelligent enough to be disenfranchised on that level, many of them appear to have been tricked into an attitude of oppression completely outside the reality of the ways in which they are genuinely oppressed, alot of the 16 year old feminists with absolutely zero personal experience with anything remotely resembling anti feminine rhetoric outside " girls smell " etc

>many of them appear to have been tricked into an attitude of oppression completely outside the reality of the ways in which they are genuinely oppressed, alot of the 16 year old feminists with absolutely zero personal experience with anything remotely resembling anti feminine rhetoric outside " girls smell " etc
I think that's actually the minority. They're the ones making the most noise, but it seems to me the bulk of people who somehow look to communism are deep down decent people who just want to throw rocks at the system.

I see this a lot in Spain, there's a lot of "commies" here who are just pissed that they have little or no opportunities to advance in life, while they see how some businessmen are having a money-orgy with politicians, while all that the regular joes are fighting each other over the crumbs that fall down.

Spain is an extreme example because everything is corrupt as fuck, big business lives off being bros with politicians and vice versa, while poor people are barred from ever ascending the social ladder no matter how smart and hard working they are (obv not all of them are smart and hard working, but some). But the way I see it, the same is happening even to traditionally more libertarian countries like the anglosphere, where traditionally you would advance in life if you "got up early each day and worked your ass off". More regulations, more taxes, more unemployment, the poor get poorer the rich get richer.

They also fucking adore nihilism, im not actually sure a lot of them have any idea really what it means outside of some " Nietzche-chic " affectation

Everybody is a communist, until they get a job.