I just went through it

It appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Sorry but it was already cracked on torrent sites...

It is literally nothing but illegal billing statements.

It is full of credit card numbers, which are illegal to download.

Not worth the risk.

Wikileaks are idiots.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Acabo de revisar esto, parece que no hay nada substancial, lamentablemente

>maximum shill overdrive has been reached
reminder to everyone to slide this shit thread
>sage

It's nothing substantial guys, sorry.

oh wow it's nothing

I'm quite sad about this state of affairs regarding these leaks, mostly regarding the lack of any substantial documents that could bolster any political thought associated with our far-right leaning authotarian movement.

Read through it and it was nothing substantial or interesting, sadly.

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

A mate just gave me a quick rundown, there's not really much to see, unfortunately

It really is a full description of the CIA tools they use though, keep shilling

Read through it and it was nothing substantial or interesting, so sad

Why are you all talking to eachother in that moldy basement of Brocks?

A mate just gave me a quick rundown, there's not really much to see unfortuantely

This is a thread making fun of the shills saying it's nothing. Catch up with the meta

I just went through the entire archive and this is nothing substantial. Wikileaks and the pedophile rapist Assange just trying to fish for attention again. Nothing to see here.

Acabo de revisar esto, parece que no hay nada substancial, lamentablemente

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

>I went through over 8000 documents in just a couple hours
Shoo shoo ShariaBlue

>slide thread

They're shills, or at least representations of shills, man. Leave hem alone, it's not like they can retaliate in any ways.

hours??? they just realised the code word like one hour ago. this guy is fucking good. take him out for some pizza.

that's the spirit, let's get cooking

shit man i don't even know what this is. where am ia supposed to start? how do i know what files to look at and what they are???

Nothing substantial guys. Its literally nothing to be worked up about.

Thought this was going to be a good one because everyone here was hyping it up but there's nothing substantial, just like everything else they've leaked.
We should stop caring about these "leaks" and any future ones, there's never anything substantial, waste of time looking.

Thread already exists

Jeg gikk nettopp igjennom alt dette. Det ser ikke ut til å være noe betydelig, dessverre.
Ikke se, det er ingen ting sier jeg.
Bare å glemme det.
Stol på (((meg))).

Just read. if something you feel weird pops up then report

Tryhard, it's nothing tho

Fuck off SHILL

sage this and report

wikileaks = fake news

I also took a look at the documents. I've been on Sup Forums for a few years now, and I support most of what Sup Forums does, but this is nothing. I can't support this. Assange just is not reliable. I think we should focus on other things.

Seriously though we can't let Assange get the nuclear codes.

Sage.

I just read through the entire thing 15 times (I am a speed reader), there's really nothing unfortunately. You guys should go to work or school like normal, definitely don't stock up on munitions or survival gear.

is this weird enough for ya??

NOT TRUE - SHOWS US CORRUPT THE CIA/GOVERNMENT IS. PLEASE REVIEW ALL CONTENT.

YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY NOW.

This.

And no one is fucking shilling.

Here's a redpill for you. When something "big" gets released like todays nothing wikileaks reveal and Sup Forums realizes they have nothing again, they pretend to shill their own site with quotes like

"I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

to pretend they are being shilled as if to not look stupid as wikileaks once again exaggerates the importance of what they release and they fell for it.

Now spam this thread with replies of "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly." and ignore the truth.

nah, i've seen worse.

Katy perry's "Prism" album was released to cover up the other "Prism" related wiki release back when it came out.

Not gonna lie, former WikiLeaks supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them release nothing substancial. But in all seriousness we can't let Assange get free publicity for his book.

Is Sweden meta-shilling now?