Mfw when London cucks try to rationalize living in London

>mfw when London cucks try to rationalize living in London
Living in London
>shoe box homes with neighbours within a meter, even if you have a 1-2 mill home
>full of non-whites and "diversity"
>full of arrogant wankers that think they are better than everyone else because they live in this cesspool
>but m-m-muh higher wages! The cost of living negates this. Not to mention the pollution, crime, overcrowding, degeneracy, muslims, niggers, etc.

As opposed to living 20-30 minutes out of a major city
>nature
>peace
>no neighbours
>cheaper cost of living and higher qaulity living
>land
>freedom
>no niggers, no muslims, no crime, no pollution, no degenerates, etc.

Only cucks and jews live in London or in any major city.

Sounds right to me. Everyone I know has abandoned Toronto for the exact same reason. Only the degenerates stayed.

>not living in the countryside
>not being able to walk through green fields and woods in God’s Own Country
Truly, Townies cannot compete.

Truly. They have 'parks', but they are always overcrowded and full of people. It's where niggers go to rob phones.

Ah yes, I remember driving the 4-wheeler in the pleasant meadows of my dad's property up in northwest corner of Georgia, Rising Fawn.

I can vividly remember it. The Appalachian Mountains, the splendid pine forests, the blackberry bushes, and the curvy roads...

..Only memories now.

fucking londoners

they live in a bubble

so fucking oblivious to the rest of the UK

wankers

who /hertfordshire/ here?

/somerset/ here

Is living in the english countryside same as in the soap operas like Emmerdale

some towns are like it, with their close-knit communities, everyone knows everyone sort of thing

the countryside is nearly exactly the same

Not where I am. 15 minute drive from a major city, no neighbours near me for about 1 mile.
Have lots of fishing ponds and woods nearby, it's awesome.

Hello fellow Cider lad.

I've never watched soaps, but location wise it looks similar to Hot Fuzz around here minus all the action. It was filmed up the road at Wells after all.

The Countryside itself mostly has disparate farmhouses and the occasional smallholding all joined with tiny roads lined with tall hedgerows.

Living in it, well that's the hard part. lots of old people, not much young blood.

I lived 2 years in Plaistow then Upton Park right next to boleyn ground. London is fucked, even immigrants from eastern europe ( like me ) who came there for work hate it.

'ow be on my lover

north/south/east/west somerset?

>not living nextdoor to tyrone and his sheeboon screeching
>not wanting people to steal your shit
>not wanting to wait in a lines all day
>not wanting increased risk of cancers from pollution
>not wanting police to show unannounced up for random bullshit over noise, or weed smell, and then shoot your dog because "muh authority"
>not wanting to listen to cars drive 30 feet from you 24/7
countryfag pls

As urbanisation spreads the towns will merge and create megacities like that of which we have never seen before. Villages will be reduced to neighbourhoods within the sprawling slums and slip from living memory.

Unless we repatriate them all.

>mfw I have a nice fire pit outside, perfect for relaxing and smoking weed, but I'm not a degenerate.

This is true for all large cities. People in LA hold the exact samearrogant attitude, even though LA is indisputably an unlivable shithole.

I do look forward to all the old people dying in 20 years.

Even if it will hurt the conservative vote, they make living anyway less bearable.

what, even in fucking cornwall? come off it mate

South Somerset.
When do we finally get round to removing Yeovil?

represent. south here too. we're probably very close.

can't wait until that shithole is forgotten completely and left to die

We need a way to contain London.

You're reading too much dystopian science fiction lad.

Grew up in the shire, it was a comfy upbringing. Moved to London because that's where the good work was. Making shit loads of money but my m8s I grew with are happy tradesmen with their own homes married to simple local girls popping out little white sprogs meanwhile I feel like travis bickle in a small rented flat hatefucking tinder sluts and spending my wealth on gizmos and luxury foodstuffs.

Hold me lads.

did you move to ldn from somerset?

>Hold me lads.
There's still hope for you.
You can move out the city and commute to work.
My mate is a scientist at Imperial and travels to work on the train everyday, while living far outside London.

Most likely we are.
Sadly Yeovil is having a ton of houses going up, I don't know how the place survives. Must just be AugustaWestlands keeping them all alive.

Glad my town has had some life pumped into it by the forces expanding Yeovilton though.

I live in the Montreal suburbs, it is half an hour away from Montreal proper, and a further half an hour further you have a nice 50/50 mix of civilization and nature. Everytime I must go downtown I fall into a deep depression, the city is a grey Satanic shithole revolving around shekels and sex and populated with subhumans. Living close to nature is the ultimate redpill.

there are houses going up all over south somerset. Wells has had two huge estates developed on it in the last 2 years - one on the glasto road, one a mile up the fucking country lane from me, the cunts

it must be augustawestlands. i know an engi there and they treat their staff real well

yeovilton is a special place for me. attended all the air shows as a kid.

Have you been to Birmingham? Sweet fucking christ

I lived there for a year, utter shithole.

It's really fucking sad.
I stayed with friends near the university
>dilapidated buildings because college kids don't care about upkeep so the landlords don't bother spending the money
>the only thing to do is drink or go to snobs (and drink)

There are women in the cities. Otherwise countryside would be infinitely better.

Yeah, it doesn't help that these new homes going up in these estates look so out of place next to the original houses around here.

Those air days were amazing. Really glad I got to see the Vulcan there.

Find a woman and move out the city, that is what I did.

Birmingham is the worst city in the UK by far.

The mere thought of ever going back there makes suicide a real possibility.

The countryside is fucking boring

Prove me wrong

>Being soo fucking cuck that you lost your capital to non-whites

London is still far whiter than your country you fucking mongrel.

It's only boring because you're boring and probably think going out and getting drunk every weekend is fun.

God I want to visit the Appalachian mountains some day.
Maybe even do a bit of that trail everyone talks about.

>Drugs aren't fun

lol this

MUH NIGHTCLUBS

MUH SHOPPING

MUH CONGESTION

MUH POLLUTION

you dense fuck

>Living in bongland
>Say something that hurts someone's feelings and go to jail
>Can't own any weapons to defend yourself because that might hurt the criminal
>Have to pay your tv tax
Wow sounds like a great country to live in.

>have to pay your TV tax

HAHAHAHHAHAH do you think the majority do this?

They're fun when you're 18 - 21 and then you're supposed to grow up and move on.

The fact that it even exists disgusts me.

Nightclubs are trash

MUH BAD FASHION

MUH SEXY OLD ENGLISH WOMEN

MUH SHIT INTERNET

MUH SHIT FOOD
>Drugs don't work when you're older than 21
>He's older than 21
>His idea of fun is Sup Forums

>tfw Londoncucks will never experience the countryside

B-but the TV licence guys will come round and check! It says so on the letter!

I'm happy to pay for BBC 3 and 4.
They work, but if you need drugs for enjoyment, you're lacking something fundamental.

>being a druggie
Sort yourself out user.

nightclubs ARE trash glad we agree

>bad fashion
subjective

>sexy old english woman
there's a reason british MILF is so popular m8

>shit internet
posted from 152Mbps fibre optic internet m8

>shit food
not wrong there

tfw white man living in west london

someone please save me.

>Say something that hurts someone's feelings and go to jail

I think you're describing the USA.

>Can't own any weapons to defend yourself because that might hurt the criminal

Because everyone having guns has done so much for the USA.

US homicides 2016: 15,696
UK homicides 2016: 533

>Have to pay your tv tax

No such thing.

I don't need them for enjoyment but they make my enjoyment more joyous

Real Life CAN NOT give you the feelings that drugs do and that's just a fact

>MUH BAD FASHION
I'm not sure how what clothes you wear is related to where you live, especially in this day and age. Go on the internet and order what you want.
>MUH SEXY OLD ENGLISH WOMEN
My woman is Danish, plenty of women out there.
>MUH SHIT INTERNET
It's better than in the city.
>MUH SHIT FOOD
My woman makes food for me, she's good.

top kek

at least we allowed EDL and NF to march

they would've been shut down in seconds in the US

When you see the woman you love give birth to your children, you'll understand that you're wrong.

That's why you are losing to SJW, if you lose the cities to them, they will have the upper hand.

>F-F-Fashion is subjective
>I dress n-n-nice for my neighbors
>I only have one girl
>My girl CAN cook ok

>MUH SHIT INTERNET
Pls no bully
11 Mbps suits me just f-fine

Whey hello boys. Yeovil reporting

Are you a homosexual?
Only a homosexual would bring up fashion, what a weird objection.

oh mate you're so boring. get out of the city once in a while!

Have you ever candy flipped user?

wew! i live less than 15 miles away from you.

how is that shithole coming along?

How's that pepper spray too? What's next they take your guns then want you to give up your knives too?

Also gun crime in the us is high in the most gun controlled places, look at Chicago and dc shit is awful.

Problem with the us now is people scream and freak out over anything that's more right wing than communism. They are children that throw a tantrum. We need a civil war at this point.

I'm sexually confused
and do what?

look at trees?

so interesting m8 the countryside sounds so fun

I've been there! It's actually near me and the whole area looks like that to be honest I love it

No, I'm not a degenerate junkie.
I did try MDMA twice in a house/dnb rave when I was younger, though.

this

The countryside is safer

>excited somersetians on here.
>tfw talking shit about your home town
Come on boys there's worse places in somerset. Look at wellington its full of gypsies.

>the countryside, and all towns and cities outside London, are made of trees

you're not wrong. i still love somerset, regardless of it's cesspits and political wankery

could be worse could be a londoner

15 minutes? Sherborne?

Yeovil is alright. Not a bad place to be, not a great one.

This

I visited the Yorkshire dales and to my surprise. I was the only brown person in site. It was crazy since I'm near a city and it's just dirty pakis and niggers.

t. Mulatto

Me.
I hate London its 80% filthy dump, 20% posh fucks.
Its cancer is spreading into Herts as well.

15 miles, further out than that

You still gotta pay for that TV licence, Nigel.

MDMA was shit back in your days

my 2nd cousin got a council home in vauxhall, tiny as shit. But she managed to buy it off them at some point they didn't need it, and now it's worth like half a million.
Shit's tiny.

I'm not British, but really, looking at trees and building is not that fun, and not everyone is into history.

Jeep crosscountry is fun, can you do that in Britain?

I'm 25 mate, not fucking ancient. And actually, MDMA was much better when it first got popular, it was more pure. Now it's filled with shit so drug dealers can make more money.

Oh hello there, I'm only 12 miles from you.
Thanks for the cinema, it's a redeeming feature of Yobvil.

>there's worse places in somerset
Doubtful. But I'll still love Somerset regardless of having Yeovil. Leave that helicopter factory and join us in the surrounding countryside dear Glover.

Agreed OP, i live in a suburb of Austin TX. Texas is a based AF state but Austin is a liberal hellhole, overly taxed and a sanctuary city for criminal immigrants. The cost of living has sky rocketed and violent crimes like rape are on the rise. Meanwhile, in the face of massive tax hikes, weve just found out that the criminal lab in Austin that processes rape and other violent crime material tests is and has been shut down for over a year. On top of that they also found out that a refridgerator containing samples was left broken for weeks destroying crime evidence.

Fuck Austin, only autist try to live there now.

yeah i get that lol, there's something for everyone

i used to go to a lot of rally/hillclimb/cross country events in my area, local teams would take their trucks & jeeps up onto the hills and race em

you can do it anywhere you've got a good getaway route cause we have the best fucking terrain for it

Cornwall is closest to Francanistan.
We should wall it off
I hope you're right

>MDMA hasn't got stronger
Wrong!

I care about myself and drugs make me feel better okay? 4get the degeneracy talk

>live in a large city in Canada
>only conservative in my school
>fags put up a board full of "FAG PRIDE" shit
>put up a picture of mike pence saying "zap the fags"
>get suspended for a week
>mfw my parents didn't give a shit and i got an extra week of Christmas break

Can't leave mate its in my blood. Grandad worked there, dad works there. I'll probably end up there in the future.

Although my family are from martock and still own an orchard there, which provides apples for cider. Am I redeemed by this?

It is contained. Ever heard of the green belt? Its the reason why developers are building within london and overcrowding the area rather than expanding into the countryside. Its very polluted and overcrowded here. You walk down the street and feel sick from pollution

Sounds like you don't have something to provide you with real satisfaction and contentment, so you bury yourself in drugs. You're walking a dangerous path lad.

Just don't have a tv, why would you want the Jews broadcasting their filth into your home anyway?

you are redeemed

this county's greatest export

martock is quite nice too

underage leaf gtfo

This
I bet you drink the flouride water straight from the tap too

Quads and Cider, you are redeemed.

>Muh square footage/meters
>Muh hatred of humanity

Your countryside is this practically the same anywhere you go. London is unique and vibrant. I'd gladly give up my comfy amount of space here in the Midwest US to go back to a shoebox in London.