Professional Doggo breeder killed 8 puppers by putting them in the freezer

>Professional Doggo breeder killed 8 puppers by putting them in the freezer

metro.co.uk/2017/03/04/dog-breeder-killed-eight-puppies-by-stuffing-them-in-freezer-6487468/

>Peacock made two phone calls to vets threatening to kill the puppies herself if they would not help her, the court heard. In a third call, the breeder informed the receptionist the puppies were now in the freezer because they had refused to put them down.

Fuck it. Someone invade us.

And here's a pic of the puppersicles.

So?

Would it be any more cruel to put them in a bag and drown them?

Or to simply let them starve?

Delete this you fucking mongoloid. How degenerate do you have to be to save such a horrible image on your computer.

It's from the article retard.

we should really focus on dog breeders..
they put their information on classified sites, very easy targets.

She got off scot-free as well.

I want to vomit, this is fucking sick

aren't you supposed to drown puppies

Death penalty.

Her crime was expecting someone else to do it when she was capable.

You should kill your own damn dog

What a lazy person. Give them away.

>Professional Doggo breeder
>Professional

no, that woman was running a puppy mill.

crazy woman logic: call someone to kill your animals. call back to say you killed them.
>A man: kill them and buried them end of story. No one knows or cares.

This is made worse by the fact that you can tell she ripped these babies away right after birth. They're only about a day old, if that.

Guess what, mong, animals domesticated solely for food are not the same as animals having been domesticated for companionship.

I will continue to eat meat and own a pet.

Why would a animal breeder kill their source of income???

That's kittens

Puppy mill owners need to be shot.
They breed just fine on their own.

lol "companionship"

>white people

Not all dogs are particularly valuable, but dogs do consume resources to maintain.

So, it's like niggers.

Wait wait wait. Elaborate bait at work. Liberal vet school ethics in play. Harlequin to harlequin accidental breeding. Puppies will be deaf blind won't grow correctly joint problems don't make it to adult hood. This lady knew this and wanted to fix the mistake. Google my bullshit using the term "lethal white" . shit happens

Oh, I see. You're just a sociopath.

The differences between domesticationfood and domesticationcompanionship have been talked about for years. There is a difference between a cat coming to you for attention and a cow.

If you can't see that, then you truly are autistic.

Read the article, burger.

Why do women always want to kill baby creatures so much? Is it a sign of some sort of neurological/psychological issue?

What the fuck are you saying here? This incoherent mess of a reply made no sense, although I could garner from it that you think this woman was in the right somehow?

The dogs were related, she was worried about inbreeding, and I get that, but the vets determined that none of these dogs had any signs of defects. And beyond that, this woman could have just given them away for free because of their lineage.

>Not all dogs are particularly valuable
isn't the point of a dog breeder to breed the dogs that have value????

Unless those dogs had birth defects from the 2 animals she chose to mate together why else would a dog breeder kill the puppers?

>Read the article, burger.
FUCK READING

>Peacock made two phone calls to vets threatening to kill the puppies herself if they would not help her, the court heard.

Damn that's an intelligent bird, they can use phones now?

>The differences between domesticationfood and domesticationcompanionship have been talked about for years
>differences talked about
>talked about

Wow, convincing argument.

>he actively anthropomorphizes animals
>calling someone else autistic

mfw, lmao

The issue is this woman in clearly an incompetent breeder for somehow letting her bitch become pregnant by it's brother. She was worried about inbreeding and defects, but instead of you know, getting an appointment in to check to see if there WERE any defects, she decided to bludgeon one, and shove the rest in the freezer, which actually killed all but one which had to be put down at the vet itself.

not even remotely an argument cunt
day of the rope soon im warning you

>actually bothering replying to the retard that thinks dogs were domesticated for companionship

>Singapore
At least she had the courtesy to freeze the pups so you could cook them.

a filthy fucking wog slav cunt
lmao

Because the puppies were an accidental litter bred brother to sister.

To actually sell those puppies for the price that border collie puppies fetch would be insane since no one would buy them to re-breed. Likewise, to actually sell the purebreds as pets would literally be

>Hey, do you want these really inbred pups that might have some genetic failings down the line?

All the while she would have to be feeding, sheltering, and paying for veterinary care for them.

Do you eat meat?

People eat dogs. This is no different. They're animals.

Newsflash: the rest of the world doesn't share your sentimental attitude about an animal that doesn't love you anymore than it would love the pack alpha. It's essentially a meat machine.

>There is a difference between a cat coming to you for attention and a cow.

Sure there is, cats just want food and to claim you with piss, cats are the worst pet ever they're just shit

You knew exactly what I meant when I said talked about. There are studies in differences.

I don't see how me saying that one set of animals should be eaten/killed for food and the other not is me anthropomorphizing something.

You are just literally not able to grasp the difference, and that's a symptom of autism.

LOL people used to drown puppies. Pol cares more about a dog than refugees in Syria.
You're so abstracted from actual phenomena you don't see how fucked up this is

>It's no different
Yes it is, the reason the rest of the world doesn't feel the same is because most of them are nonwhites, nonwhites being much less sympathetic to canines

Bong gets it

>cats are the worst pets ever

sorry m8, that's dogs. Never seen a cat vomit, shit or piss on the floor and then turn around and eat it again, nor have I ever seen a cat go into it's own litter box and eats it's own shit.

Dogs are disgusting. Do I want to see puppies killed, no; but they are by far the most disgusting pets to own next to ferrets.

To be fair though, I like puppies a lot more than refugees.

To be fair, most people care more about animals than they do humans.

How does that not seem like a cultural thing to you?
In India they're more sympathetic of cows. Why do you decide which animal is sacred?

>genuine-anger.mpg

I personally think their argument has merit. If you truly love animals you shouldn't kill and eat them. That said how can you keep a turkey that has been breed to eat? Their legs can't even support their body weight when fully grown.

I don't care about either.

I don't have dogs, I don't have cats. I don't see any point in having a pet, and I've never really understood the appeal in having an animal that essentially serves no real purpose and is terrified of you. If I want companionship, I seek out a human being.

Actually, most of the rest of the world does share my sentimental attitude towards dogs. Just dogs. We bred dogs to basically be integral parts of our society and day-to-day lives for various tasks including companionship, which is why millions of people are willing to defend dogs in sick situations like this.

That's why Newfoundlands swim into the water and "save" people who are just out for a swim. That's why sheepdogs herd sheep, even when they belong to someone else. That's why golden retrievers retrieve game that was just shot down. We're programmed to love and support them and they're programmed to love and support us. They are our friends.

in the real world, people kill puppies
dogs can give birth 10 puppies, who do you think is going to take care of all of them

>I don't see how me saying that one set of animals should be eaten/killed for food and the other not is me anthropomorphizing something.
>pets are companions
>other animals are food

Prescribing human concept of companionship, a completely foreign concept to any animal, is the definition of anthropomorphizing, you god damn troglodyte.

Carnie cucks are the absolute worst cancer of society.

So I guess you eat roses with your soy patty then?

That's trash. Animals are good companions but they will never have the infinite potential of a human. A human life is worth more than an animal life in all cases. The human has potential for reasoning a dog doesn't do shit.

>tfw you have absolutely no response to this picture
not trying to be edgy here, why are people having such a strong reaction to this? you faggots eat meat every day right?

doesn't mean you had to save it faggot

>the rest of the world doesn't
Holy fuck stopped reading there
Starving neanderthals in shitty chink and mudslime villages kill anything they see for food and this means something why? Actual human beings hold themselves to a higher standard, I don't give a shit if peng lo is bludgeoning puppies to death to feed his starving chink family. They're lesser-evolved beings and have no bearing on the inhabitants of first world countries.

Most people shouldn't own pets. They seem to not take care of them properly. Like buying a bird and keeping it in a cage all the time. My birb flies around the house!

hmm really made me think cunt
did i say i would gladly kill any animal just because its food you fucking "troglodyte"?
you clearly have no soul whatsoever and deserve to be lynch by black men

Dog lives are in between human lives and other animal lives. It's a genetically prescribed reason which was carved out over the natural course of evolution. To assume dogs (and to a lesser degree, cats, and a few other animals) are on the same level as lower animals is ignorance on your part.

They are utilities with emotions.

Why didnt the daft hag put them up on a website to give away for free or give them to a dog home?

Okay, I DO get the "they're useful" argument. But why anthropomorphize them? I don't get it and I never have.

A computer is a useful machine, but I don't talk to mine or see it as anything other than a tool.

But that's fucking wrong you fucking faggot, dogs WERE NOT domesticated because of fucking companionship, keeping dogs solely because "hurr they're cute" is a relatively recent phenomena.

Because dogs are sentient and form a social relationship with you, you autist.

Not cultural, racial, whites and canines evolved together, When someone of my race fuck with dogs they're fucking with my evolution, so it stands to reason it's not ok. And assuming it was cultural that makes all the more reason to be offended by it, what, do you suggest we abandon culture just because other countries do it? Maybe we should fuck little boys and give them aids because some shamans in africa do that?

Because dogs have emotions.

This

We humans have evolved so intimately with dogs that killing and hurting a dog is pretty much the equivalent of killing or hurting a human

We see human behaviors in dogs because we enforced those behaviors, and like-wise, dogs have enforced behaviors in humans as well.

It's no surprise that the places that kill and eat dogs are the same places that have regard for human life, ie. Mainland China and Africa

Dogs are bred to love their human and there's really nothing like it. Cars maybe you're right but dogs absolutely adore their owners. You become their world and they show it. Seriously if you can spare the $ and space I'd look into one for anyone and everyone.

I understand the idea, but it PETA logic. PETA strives to make all animals free, even PETS free from humans. They've been caught killing animals in giant freezers like this too though.

We have bred these animals for certain things and they would never survive in the wild should human contact cease to exist. The closest you can find to a domesticated animal such as a cat or dog "surviving" in the wild are feral cats and wild dogs, neither of which know how to hunt well enough to survive just on that skill alone.

I never said I truly love animals, either. I definitely enjoy eating animals. And like you said, you can't keep an animal bred for food as a pet because often, the traits that make them a good food source is exactly what hinders them in being a pet.

I just don't think abuse of animals you're breeding to be around humans makes sense, nor is it smart. I bet you this dog who's litter was taken away won't trust that woman coming near her next litter at all.

Holy fuck this is retarded. So in western, particularly Anglo culture they use dogs.
In other countries they never did. Dogs are like rats dude. They follow people and lived off their filth.
Rats have emotions too you know.
Dogs are pests. I'm not saying I don't like them, but your worldview is so small it's hilarious.

Whatever floats your boat and ties your shoes, guy. Mine is not to judge, I guess.

Death by hypothermia is actually pretty humane.
Basically, they fell asleep then stopped.

Lot better than drowning them in a burlap sack.

Because domesticated dogs were bred purely to be compaion animals, helping early humans hunt and guard property.

Cows and pigs were bred simply to be livestock, for food.

Dogs have been evolving alongside humans. They can actually read peoples facial expressions better than chimpanzees can, and have evolved to have behavioral and emotional patterns similar to humans(even wolves dont have these patterns). They are therefore a higher tier animal than a pig or cow.

Its no excuse that other people(subhuman savages) eat dogs. Doesnt make it okay. You're basically saying its cultural relativity. Well cultures arent equal, western culture is superior and says dogs are companion animals, not food.

Not to mention meat from a carnivorous mammal is not a good thing to eat.

If you cant see the difference between a companion animal and livestock, you are guaranteed autistic

>killing and hurting a dog is pretty much the equivalent of killing or hurting a human
>>>/freezers/

How fucking Chinese can you be?

why do you assume these animals are terrified of you?

>sentient

So are cows, yet I have no problem eating them. Good god, the mental dissonance is astounding, just because the west has degenerated so much that people started see their fucking pets as children surrogates doesn't mean they're anything more than animals.

Well I may befriend and love my computer when it develops emotions.

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Even rats who are being killed to be snake food get put in a co2 chamber and knocked out.

I don't suggest you abandon your culture. I suggest that you don't judge other cultures based off what you believe a dog is worth.
It's an animal.
I thought you people loved hitler?

>Considering refugees human
Where do you think you are?

This. I don't get it

We evolved with dogs.

The emotions and behaviors they experience and display are a result of hundreds and thousands of years of co-evolution with humans.

Dogs will save humans, and humans will save dogs.

If you hurt a dog, you're essentially hurting the equivalent of a human

>Most of the rest of the world
That's incorrect, you mean most of the CIVILIZED WORLD, as in whites

>Never seen a cat vomit, shit or piss on the floor and then turn around and eat it again,

No it'll just fuck off and leave you to clean it up, dogs are polite like that

>nor have I ever seen a cat go into it's own litter box and eats it's own shit
You're right it'll take piss and shit in the litterbox then march all over your countertop giving you brain worms and a house that stinks of piss

have a cow, see that fucker you can befriend it drink its milk, make cheese, and then eat it no remorse

Thats because you are an empathy lacking autist.

Never trust a man who dislikes dogs. They are always some form of subhuman cretin.

Completely foreign? You have no idea what you're talking about. Read a book you jughead.

Because they're members of our "packs" and we want to keep them alive to ensure their future usefulness. Same as people.

Having them around makes us feel secure for that reason, and the oxytocin release experienced by dogs and humans, when in the company of one another, is what is known nowadays as "companionship."

See above. It was a secondary function, which grew to exist as a by product their primary function. However, now that we have machines to do that work for us, we now only need them for the oxytocin. They are our family members and if it weren't for dogs, we would be living differently. Likewise, if it weren't for us, they would be living differently. Man has walked with wolves for millennia.

cause they're all fags or women

Still unfortunate to see some innocent dead puppers

Do you form a social relationship with cows?

>But why anthropomorphize them? I don't get it and I never have.
Emotionally damaged nu-male atheists.

>Saint Augustine (354 – 430) argued that Jesus allowed the 2,000 Gadarene swine to drown to demonstrate that man has no duties to animals: "Christ himself shows that to refrain from the killing of animals and the destroying of plants is the height of superstition ..."[11] Thomas Aquinas (c. 1225–1274) qualified Augustine's position, arguing that human beings should be charitable to animals only to make sure that cruel habits do not carry over into our treatment of other humans, or cause a financial loss to the animal's owner. "If in Holy Scripture there are found some injunctions forbidding the infliction of some cruelty toward brute animals ... this is either for removing a man's mind from exercising cruelty towards other men ... or because the injury inflicted on animals turns to a temporal loss for some man ..."[12]

Why do you keep using the term "anthropomorphize"? Humans aren't thinking of them as humans, we're thinking of them as beings who have their own emotions and lines of thought. Just because animals actually have emotions and show feelings doesn't make it anthropomorphization on the part of the human who owns or cares for said animal.

>This from a country that want's every human fetus aborted.

Am I the only one laughing my ass off?
Lol

It's not the equivalent, you fucking autist. There are levels to things. We're perfectly willing to put a dog out of its misery or shoot a dog that is a threat to humans.

Humans > dogs > maybe cats > beasts

Cats are also useful pest control.