White women less likely to support open borders than white men

>Just 39% of white women say immigration helps more than it hurts, while 52% say it hurts more than it helps – a net negative of 13 points. Add it together and that’s a 20-percentage-point difference in how white men and women see the issue.

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/12/17/wsjnbc-poll-americans-steady-on-view-of-immigration/

And their goes the reddit /r9k/ MGTOWcuck virgin shill narrative about White women wanting to get raped by brown refugees. White women have the highest in group selection preference of any race/sex. We must always be careful not to fall for D&C kikes who want to shift blame to White women instead of jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/93785/what-white-men-should-understand-about-white-women-sleeping-with-black-men
tfd.com/confound.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause they don't want smelly mexicans

they want proper black men

Ironically then it's the r9k faggots who would be more likely to vote to bring them over. Hoping that some of those refugees are desperate women who will give them their first blowjob in gratitude for taking them in. Reality is they're more likely to be giving head to a refugee before said refugee rapes and murders their family at least.

Janusz...

The majority of white women in my country voted to close the border, which should have shut up the basement dwelling permavirgins. The easiest way to redpill women is interracial crime (specifically murder and rape) statistics, as well as statistics on crime committed by migrants from third world countries.

Noelle Foley

Good girls.

Have you ever met a negroid irl? Be honest here.

All these degenerate polls are fake news

Anyone shitting on white women is a fucking CTR shill

Divide and conquer is a classic kike tactic and you all fell for it.

>White women less likely to support open borders
>39% of white women say immigration helps more than it hurts

Confounding "immigration" and "open borders" is intellectually dishonest. (Of course women oppose "immigration" - it means competition from foreign women.)

maybe poland isn't privileged enough to get immigrants.

Clearly not a true polish.

It's not just white women desu, it's the whole gender.

They've got no loyalty, no analytical ability and have shitty, entitled attitudes.
Look at what happens when they get the right to vote.

Rights come with responsibilities, you're either an adult or a child, the cunts want the benefits without any sacrifice.

maybe a woman with daddy issues

The closer to diversity, the more you hate it. Kowalski doesn't know what he's talking about.

>Confounding "immigration" and "open borders" is intellectually dishonest.

Firstly, the word is "conflating". I know you're australian, but at least make an attempt to learn the English language before participating in an English-language forum.

Secondly, people immigrate across open borders. If the borders are closed, they can't immigrate. Duh.

returnofkings.com/93785/what-white-men-should-understand-about-white-women-sleeping-with-black-men

Pro-white, against mix raced, niggers are still niggers

That's because the genders are not supposed to become separate political blocks, but a single block called family. It's a contrived division played by (((cultural drivers))) to destroy our old culture with its concept of nuclear family and the stability and influence it brings to the individuals.

>They've got no loyalty
They used to be loyal but are now cheating more frequently due to our changing (((culture))) and attitudes. Also feminism and the pill has driven divorce rates to an all time high.
>no analytical ability
In terms of intelligence, women are more likely to be average while men have a wider distribution resulting in really intelligent men but also really dumb men.
>have shitty, entitled attitudes.
Shitty parenting from either weak fathers or no fathers at all combined with our shitty pop (((culture))) and consumerism
>Look at what happens when they get the right to vote.
White women mostly voted for Trump and they mostly voted for Brexit.

Women are only as good as their men. We need to be better as a whole if we want to expect better from our women.

Boring.

With almost like white women don't want to get raped and killed by Beaner goblins...

Okay what the hell changed, because last I checked it was white women who more wanted open borders

?

What a deluded monkey. White women obviously prefer superior Martian men

And that happens when they don't get the right to decide which political party rules (and gives them the option to be 'sexually liberated).

This
52% of white women voted for Trump

48% of women voted against trump.

Rights come with responsibilites, and if men are to be repsonsible for the actions women take, they must also have more rights.

For all your refuting, my point still stands, they're children in adult bodies.

It was only shit news sites like buzzfeed, cnn, huffpo etc pushing that narrative. They thought they could make it true simply by reporting it as such. Its like all the polls saying Hillary was going to win

Yep. That's what got my wife.

Okay, now where's the age breakdown? Because I've got a pretty good idea that Doris, 66, and Stacey, 20, have rather different ideas of the benefits of immigration, or lack of.

"B-but Roosh and Black Pigeon said they all want to let in the third world and have interracial gangbangs!"
Whites who actually believe the "Women have no loyalty and want to be sexually conquered by brown and black retards" are lowkey cucks trying to spread their cancer to the rest of us. The last woman I dated was full 1488-tier.

48% is still too much. It should be over 70%.

>poll
yeah, because we know how polls go

Backing up your point with a personal anecdote is full-blown female logic, hence, lack thereof.

46% actually, the remainder were 3rd party

WHite women are the main victim of non-white rapists

Of course they don't want open boreders

Most (all?) liberal women/feminist have rape fantasies

OP had actual polls and you didn't believe them. The MAJORITY of American white women voted for Trump. Deny it and pretend the world's women are like the whores in London all you want, but numbers are numbers. I just added the anecdote as a whitepill.

CIA on the right

Roosh isn't white anyway, he spouts that narrative because A) morons fall for it and B) it satisfies his misplaced shithead ego to think of his darker skinned friends getting action

>Op posts no source
You all fall for it!

>Sup Forums
>REDPILLED
PIC ONE!

I wanna be smothered by Noelle's thighs..
God damn..
& people say Irish genes produce no ass..

Sorry germany you're just way more fucked up than the rest of us

>Firstly, the word is "conflating". I know you're australian, but at least make an attempt to learn the English language before participating in an English-language forum.

No, that's the way you use the word "confound" in English. See the second definition at tfd.com/confound.

>Secondly, people immigrate across open borders.
You're using the term "open borders" in an esoteric fashion in which no-one else uses it.

meanwhile you are more likely to want tyrone in your country than your wife

That's because when women get ugly around the age 35 they change their behavior. Women 18 - 35 are pro-immigration.

So are men at that age. God you meninist faggots never shut up.

Never mentioned they were whores, you did.
But voting for Trump doesn't disprove that.

Actually I'm happy. Redpilled women give me instant boner.

Not true, women open up there borders all the time it seems like.

I know that post is just bait, but I find surprising that both white men and women think that the other sex prefer other races, which is a huge lie. The thing is that white people will almost always prefer another white person as a long term partner (unless for some reason they can't afford one, or have self-esteem issues, both men and women) over a non-white. They simply go for non-white for one-night stands and short-term bs, both men and women, because:

1. They are curious, they see them as mere fun objects.
2. Ditto, but it includes white people also, because when you want a short term bs, you just want someone to have temporary fun, nothing else, it doesn't really matter if that person is marrying material, or very attractive, etc. Anyone slightly attractive is good short-term material

Don't women prefer older men though?
Since, you know they all have daddy issues & shit

Only if you live in Sweden or Belgium, in which case the man is actually the wife.

Open borders means whore basically

None of this immigration or slut culture shit went down before 'the fairer sex' got the right to vote.

OP posted a link

I wasn't responding to you in the first place.

White men are going for asian women, white women are going for blacks. If you can't pick up this trend then you're not proper red pilled.

White women are less likely to racemix than white men. Most of the racemixing in the US is between whites, asians and hispanics. Stop with the cuck projecting, just because white women won't screw you doesn't mean the rest of us aren't getting any.

*white men

Well I mean they dont wanna be raped and killed.

A lot of white women are pissed off their sons aren't married while they see spic couples and white-spic interracial couples every day. And then you have all the white who have spic grandchildren, having to go family gatherings and listen to their new family speak balabala language. That's not what they signed up for.

The female gender is definitely more left wing than men. It is unfortunate, but true. At this point, I wish I was born a man, then I would be less culpable with the destruction of western society.