twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

He is a race mixer

Yes

Close enough.

How tall is Kyle?

whack-a-mole with commie terrorists

Yes. He even has a qt azn waifu.

This WebM alone should be enough to prove his innocence. He clearly was never an agressor. He stood his ground. The lefty faggots came at him and he only fought if it was necessary to protect those around him.

>race mixer
>Asians are basically white

>one webm of one incident is enough to prove his innocence

why are americans so stupid

thx, saved and this shows just how based and brave stickman is.

Fuck off tea nigger

Southeast Asians are shitskins, burger.

The Alt Knight Rises

Pretty sure the arrest record said 6'2" or something.

In relation to the other men, I'd guess he's maybe 5'11-6'1

Is there a link to this Happening?

He's the /guy/ we deserve

6'2 according to everything I've read.

Well, offer me up evidence against him. Go ahead.

I don't think she's a Southeast Asian

THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ASIANS ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE,EVEN IF THEY'RE FROM JAPAN OR SOUTH KOREA

He trys to protect the guy with the red bikehelmet. Antifa is dragging him into the crowd.

>The guy he whacked is clearly visibly swinging his fist at another Trump supporter

Guys. Amitoostoned or is stickman really Seth rich returned?

>asking this of a britfag
In his country that softwood dowel Alt Knight was swinging is classified as a weapon of mass destruction. In their minds possessing it makes Kyle an international war criminal.

Nigga, you're stoned like you just got into a staring contest with Medusa. 2stoned.

Her last name is Ly, common Vietnamese name. She is a SEAnigger.

Look at two pictures of them side by side.

Bin that knife!

And don't go waving any fingers around in a manner reminiscent of blunt weapons!

OK let me say it in your language...Muthafuka best check dis nigga Seth rich sucka. Muthafuka gots to be this Muthafuka steek man o wuteva the Muthafuks call he's ass.

If I go out in battle armor and fight against antifa will Sup Forums make a meme of me too??

fight with honor and your name will live forever! The old ways are coming back.

Depends. First, you have to kick their asses. You get your shit pushed in by antifags, you don't get to be a meme. Second, you can't just jock Kyle's style, sword and board is already taken. You have to use your own signature weapon. Maybe a quarterstaff, or dual tonfa. Or a longbow with padded arrows. Or actual broadheads, we don't give that many fucks.

Do that and you'll be a meme.

kek thanks for the (You)'s lads

W2c sweet anticommie merch??

>Or actual broadheads, we don't give that many fucks.
my fuken sides blew out

>prove his innocence

It works that way now?

Yes.
But lone wolfs get their shit push in.
Get some brave partners that care about bleeding, and train first, and train hard.
see pic related, that is what the commies are doing....prepare bro, and don't forget head protection.

Can this be his theme music? I honestly think it fits. He is the hero we need but don't deserve. God Speed m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=djMxEuT_vgY

Racism is such a retarded concept.
A blond and blue eyed muslim convert terrorist is in no way better than a sandnigger.

It is culture that matters.

>Incredibly attractive white man
>qt chink gf
>Beat commie skull with stick to save a friend
>Badass getup
>An overnight meme on Sup Forums

He's basically every Sup Forumslack's fantasy. He is a hero to rally behind, a power fantasy, the man we all want to be. He is a recognizable and intimidating leader and hero to follow the footsteps of.

haha Tea nigger classic !

post penis pls

Both matters. You want the world to be beautiful and (actually) diverse. You also want a blue sky, flowers and amazing creatures like tigers in it. It's the same... + the fact Caucasian race is the only race that matters and invented shit.

I'll admit, he is a pretty inspiring dude. A shame all the commie protests here only really happen in London.

someone just donated $10,000 to the defence fund. now up to over $63,000

>Nickelback
He's worth nothing but a nickel and you should honestly KYS for liking him

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

No, whites invented most shit, but Asians invented a lot of shit. Mostly a bunch of technology stuff and gunpowder.

>It is culture that matters
Civic nationalists are literally retarded

What about this? youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Autism

Just cuz your a brownie mix POS from brazil and jealous that whites want nothing to do with you !!!! ------------ASIAN AND WHITE UNITE !!!!!!!!

T. Chink

>someone just donated $10,000 to the defence fund. now up to over $63,000
We have backers?!?!?
If so, then our backers are much smarter than Soros and crowd, because they are keeping a low profile.

No no no, stick guy must be on Banes side.

What a buzzkill. You should just off yourself already you miserable sack of shit.

Japanese are the only Asians that matter, though, rest are scum. And I'm not a weeaboo retard or something. That's just how it is.

I just saved that from another thread dude
>penis
>>>/oven/

There can only be one STICK theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEnDOXmyU-o

Wait, you can tell the difference?

She's literally not white herself. Looks brown and 100% guaranteed brown nipples and vag.

Try this from an old fag who has seen how far we have fallen.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8Cq2kMB7_Y

Mike Vanderboegh liked this.

There are a lot of similarities between japanese and european medieval eras. They are linked by steel. Please Japos have high IQ's

He's the Good Knight, Alt Knight

6'7 i heard from alex jones

Chinks invented gunpowder for for fire crackers. Whites improved it tenfold and created weapons that would change the face of the world. Japan is also only really successful because they imported whites to administer and guide them.

Fireworks and firecrackers are pretty fucking sick man.

Alex talked about him? Where? Post it.

>6'7 i heard from alex jones
i heard he was 6'8"

Trumptard with an asian wife? He is living the Sup Forums dream mate.

If it's not weeb mentality though then why do you look at the Japanese differently than other asians?

fucking yes

when is the next happening, the next protest by commies?

>6'7"
I hear he can slay ANTIFA with fire balls from his eyes and bolts of lighting from his ass

Definitely this.

Press F to pay respects to red helmet kilt man.

>2-1 is good, 3-1 is better
Of fucking course they are cowards.

Who cares about what you think monkey.

RIGHT WING DEATH BOBS

F

What's his name?

copy it and spread it around

He's 6'2

I almost like the guy beating them with the ancap flag more.

Hitler declared Asians honorary aryans so it's fine by me

Why don't we make a group of people that goes out with shields to defend right-winged protests from Antifa? Im talking like getting out the Scutums and surplus helmets and making sure that none of those leftist cunts hurt innocent people.

Right Wing Death squads

Right Wing Shield Squads

It happened in sac and went great.

Just make sure you use actual flags wrapped round thick sticks so you dont get charged for carrying a weapon. Antifa do it all the time.

Hey guys, OP here, and maybe we should Actually take action, forming groups to protect Trump supporters to stop the silencing of 46% of a Republic.

Small shields work better for mobility and using as an offensive weapon.

They should adopt a pike and shot square formation with some using long poles to keep leftists at a distance and others employing pepper spray to disable them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Thread theme

A real hero and a real human bean

you should.

Imagine having 20 stickmen? Antifa would get destroyed.

Just look at nationalists in Europe we've been doing this shit for years.

You should start from a group of likeminded friends and expand from their. Recruit from the normie Trump supporter base, Oath Keepers, Three percenters and militia types.

Be a Kommando.

Go out in hockey gear with a paintball gun loaded with pepperballs.

Gun down the commie horde.

>tfw you will never fend of nogs together with the pious alt-knight

asians are fine and whites are fine, but a halfbreed mongrel is an abomination and a disgrace to your ancestors and race. race mixers are worse than niggers

OP here once again, what do you say we find a form of forum or general place of discussion to organize these groups to protect Trump rallies in mostly liberal states, California, Jersey, New York, and as for names, we could run as the Alt Knights, the Right knights, Nationalist Knights etc