The jester

Is @th3j35t3r redpilled?

He seems to be a l33t haxx0r pwning trumptards all over the place.

He says he's a disenchanted conservative Republican......is he ctr in disguise?

Who is this mystery man?

jesterscourt.cc/

Official thread theme - youtube.com/watch?v=swHXwZcW5Vg

literally who

Echochamber much?

I tried going on his website and it was a bunch of gay blogging about his meaningless "accomplishments."

No he isnt, he is a massive tryhard that somehow got his laptop in a gov museum
MLT exposed him as a retard ages ago

>MLT exposed him as a retard ages ago

Never heard of him

lol that guy's still going?

Ignore him. He's some kind of a IC plant.

He seems to know an awful lot about trump's Russian links and leaks.

Is he not Sup Forums's friend?....thats a shame

>Breitbart shills on DAMAGE CONTROL

There was a brief stint of "Anonymous" vs. the jester just before things started getting weird. He's not friend or foe. Could troll him some if you wanted I guess, but it's not particularly productive.

He's redpilled about various issues of surveillance and govt tech intervention. He is pretty 1337. At least, people who are undeniably good listen to him.

Horseshit

He's echoing the same conspiracy bullshit that the liberal media is. If he was really a 1337 hacker, wouldn't he be able to provide proof for his allegations? His blog post opens with "How many ‘coincidences’ does it take to make a fact?"

Also his shitty website stops working once you CTRL+F a page.

Does Sup Forums even have l33t haxxors anymore?

>trumptards try to ddos jester so he redirects them to mossad. Lewl

Can't believe Sup Forums has become so out of the loop?

Sad.

Is become a shell of what it used to be.

Shills of fringe media ventures shilling shills (breitshart v ctr etc)

How am I out of the loop? It's because of BS artists like this asshole that I had to go back into action to make sure retards (in many cases literally diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum, lol) didn't get caught up in such nonsense.

we choose to give things attention
that which don't deserve it, don't get it.

Yes
Lol

How long can you stay in an echo chamber before you cut yourself out tha loop....?

He is CIA, I and some other anons doxxed Jester (if it's the same guy). Found a story from tbe early 90s where a kid was dressed for hacking Air trafic control towers and pharmacy computers, he left the call sign Jester.

He was underaged and the name wasn't released, but it happened in a small town so we joined the local highschool page and looked through the old year books from 97-98. Asked some classmates via face book and they gave up the name.

The kid (Jester) was recruited by the CIA after the hacking and joined Intel in the Army. I'm pretty sure "the Jester" is now a small group run by CIA.

The more you know

Yeah, if it's not the same guy it's at least the same sockpuppet.

One of his classmates had some Sup Forums memes his Facebook pages, that's the one I got to give up the name.

JESTER had a very real Facebook, said he worked for a software company but the webpage looks like it's a front. Also had his GF wearing a Jester hat on her personal account.

Obviously that was awhile ago, and it's gone now.

You know Breitbart is a news agency, right?

CTR / Shareblue is literally, virtually a liberal propaganda mouthpiece. They don't try to hide it, there's no confusion, they aren't journalists.

>you're retarded

Yeah no I remember that release confirming my more circumstantial conclusions. Strong work.

He had been starting to irritate some ezine type groups as well.

Around the same time some other people were following the same thread. I never realized his name but I guess Jester paid a ransom to not be doxxed. That's when I believe he lost control of his accounts and it switched over to a CIA group.

I raped his wife and kid

>semantics the post

>we want the edgy memester audience
>hello fellow h4x0rs

top jej

Jimmies rustled young 'un?

the jester is not redpilled. he hacks muslim wordpress sites

your memes are stale

Why has captcha got so damn vindictive?

There's nothing to be proud of keeping up to date with chan culture anymore.

It's not 2006 you neet fuckup

ok

TANGO DOWN

Which one does not belong?