In Car Listening to Radio

>In Car Listening to Radio
>Turn to CBC
>Guy Talking about Sup Forums trying to explain what we are all about
>..... Now we wait for middle age white people to flood our servers... This is why I hate Media Reporting about us

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/player/play/892019267551
youtube.com/watch?v=E9PFDPzpI_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The power of kek wills it. The redpill has reached MSM, it's not a choice, only a matter of time.

Is is uploaded online anywhere? I want to hear it.

Also learn how to greentext properly you retard.

"who is this four chan?"

What is this thread a Canadian circle jerk? Clean up this mess and GTFO!

MSM trying to understand Sup Forums

So cute like a caveman writing with a quill pen trying to explain satellite technology

survivial instinct will overpower jewish indoctrination

So after a bit of googling I got this.
cbc.ca/player/play/892019267551

Mentions talking about Sup Forums in the description. But I haven't found where they talk about it yet.Is this the show you heard on the radio OP?

>Obscure website planning complete genocide of Canada

I can see the headlines already...

DAY OF THE RAKE

Begins at 47mins.

>Cuckadians
>survival instinct
Pick one

Hey, OP Here,
It was on about 9:40-10:00 this morning EST
I live in Toronto if that helps.
On 99.1 FM where I am

>Sup Forums
>white

This is why we always attribute everything to Reddit. We do not need or want glory.

Just post child gore then you newfangled newfags.

From the intro at 00:53

>Also today it really did start with a guy in his mother's basement. But by the time the US election was underway Sup Forums was the voice of the disenfranchised and the dissatisfied -and an influential cultural force that has redefined politics.
>[Guest Speaking] When Donald Trump speaks about "winners", about we're gonna win again and he's obsessed with losers and losing. That is Sup Forums language. They invented these terms "win" and "fail", those are Sup Forums terms.
>Dale Whatshisname says 4chans influence is cultural, right wing and potent and the left dismisses it at its peril. Hear him in an hour.
Oh this is rich. Didn't realize we invented those terms. I love social media experts.

thanks

theres like 50 boards, and most of them are anime loli hentai chink shit. they wont know how to find pol

I just fear what MSM does to people that they think 'threaten' them.
I don't want Sup Forums to become some household name, incorporated by walmart and sold on tshirts. We are NOT reddit

kys canadian scum

U S A

Then mass post sick shit and anime for a week straight. Not that hard.

Oh god she just asked the guy if we write in code.

CHEK'D

They've been trying to destroy us since chanology. They bring in 'experts' to try to understand us, then after a while and the studies try, and usually fail, to understand us they give up and go on business as usual until the next thing pops up. At most we'll get some kind of split and they'll try to market some memes.

The guy just said that Sup Forums started in Japan so he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. 2ch which was the inspiration for Sup Forums started in japan.

"media researching"
Hell they could've watched one of those shit channels that make those videos where they look into websites and there history and they would've got better info then what i'm hearing.

He probably just watched
youtube.com/watch?v=E9PFDPzpI_4

person.jewish = "kikes"

while kikes
gas
end while

post offensive shit. bait them to hate it here.

Just listened to the whole thing. Guy is clearly a normy who found this place, browsed it for a while then got offended.

Business as usual.