Im muslim ask me anything

im muslim ask me anything

(i don't respond to jews)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sunni stronk!

Are you Sunni or Shia and what is the difference :)

how are you today goy? :))

Op won't reply to anyone that's the joke here NEXT THREAD.

Are you upset or pleased that I participate in helping pinpoint terror camps for eradication?

Will you jihad my wife if I give you her place of business? She's a racist.

Why do you post the same shit every few days?

Pic related: When I took a break from the Designated Shitting Streets

why did muhammad demand his followers shave their pubic hair and pee while squatting?

im sunni

Shia are basically fake muslims that somehow believe god mistakenly chose muhammad over ali (muhammad pbuh is our prophet and ali is his companion to sunnis)

they also open their childrens heads with knives
im not a goy
>tripcode

opinion on other muslims like Wahabis and Sufis?

>muhammad demand his followers shave their pubic hair and pee while squatting
Lmao

Im a Christian Muslim Scientologist Budhist.
PRAISE KEK

>Shia are basically fake muslims

Well, at least they are not camel-fuckers, it justifies them

Have you taken an IQ test yet? If so, what did you score?

I took one 3 years ago and got 131

he didnt
sufis are not muslims , wahabis are too extreme
sure thing mongrel

infidels

>mongrel
>arabian shithole poster

Wow, why your country was named in honor of nigger basketbolist?

jordan gained independance before this person was born you subhuman slavshit mongrel

>sufis are not muslims , wahabis are too extreme
how are sufis not muslims?
wahabis are claiming to be muslims, just like orthodox christians are still claiming to be christians. what makes them too extreme?

You said that he ((Demanded)) it himself, but if your read it's third person talking about him.

Anyway I don't believe in Hadith anyway. i'm Quranists.

>jordan

sorкн

Salam

sufis are bastards that edit everything they dont like the slightest

wahabis are made to ruin the picture of islam
>quranist

in the quran it says everything said by the prophet is true and that his words are guided by allah , you must believe in all confirmed hadiths to be a real muslim

What do you think about implementing democracy into islam by reforming both aspects?

HAHAHAHA

why do you keep making this thread my boy

are you going to shave your pubes and pee like a girl now that you know it is commanded of you?

>There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (Surah 33, verse 21)

i

Democracy and Islam go together like oil and water

what do you think of black texans?

he seems pretty alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M

In the quran, there is a difference between When god calls Mohammed Prophet or messenger or by his name. each has a different meaning.

And there are So many different Hadith books that literally go against quran.

democracy is a part of islam

before battles prophet muhammad pbuh always took advise from his companions , and one time a woman was discussing war tactics with him and he took her advice and implemented it
didnt i like answer this answer everytime i made this thread ?
umm no

you dont have other hadiths supporting this one and its not confirmed

yes , some """"hadiths"""" are made by jews so people on Sup Forums can use them against us

>(i don't respond to jews)

Kek, after the last time you and your entire religion got btfo , I'm not surprised that you are too scared to respond.

>Blame Jews for all of your problems
How surprising from a mentally inferior dog

Lmao Most Hadiths they use are used by 99% of Muslims (bukary, muslim..ect)

>Jew
Into the oven it goes

>poo
into the toilet it goes

Jews are good people, but the people in Israel and support it are Scum of the earth

is it embarassing your country always loses in wars against israel?

So you are 38 IQ points above your average peer. You are almost at genius level, if you use your national IQ scale.

Thats why I said reformations.

>umm no

>you must believe in all confirmed hadiths to be a real muslim

so you are saying you are not a real muslim?

>jews are good people

flag checks out

Why was Mohammad so disgusting?

Sunan Abu Dawud 67—I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Israel achieved in 68 years more than it's neighbors ever did. Think of us however you like, but you attacked first, and got your ass kicked.

kek

See here you go with your hadith

Would you have sex with a guy?

it's pretty retarded how arabs hate jews and blame them for all our problems yeah. but israel's policies are not the best on earth either..

>sufis are not muslim
Wtf i love sufis now

>Yeah and ignore the rest

I don't ask questions of muslims. I can't talk to garbage.

im considered a megabrain here lmao
prove to me this is a confirmed hadith

>Denying the Hadiths
Lol typical Muslim response, what's next, I'm taking everything out of context and I'm supposed to learn Arabic?

Ask any Muslim scholar and they will tell you these are the most reliable and trustworthy biographies of the life of Mohammed, the only reason you're denying them is because you don't like the content

I would gladly quote the Qur'an too, but the Hadiths are more.... colorful

Why do u people say pis......I mean peace be upon him.Is that because Muhammad was a crazy warlord(who also beat her wife) and wasn't peaceful at all and that's why people had to constantly remind that crazy fuck to calm down by saying "piss be upon him".

i'm a Quranists

come to Israel faggot. No one cares as long as you don't blow anything up.

what do you mean by confirmed?
the classification of Ḍaʻīf (weak) Ḥasan (good) and Ṣaḥīḥ (authentic) is present on most of these.

are only Ṣaḥīḥ "confirmed?"

Do you support ISIS, Abdullah, my son?

10 times better than all of it's neighbors though

>Human right violation:The country which is 100 percent depended on the oil extraction calls someone scum
Hilarious.

Sure quote the quran. I don't mind. but tell me which translation

this is all justified
no
you are just acting like a typical saudi cuckold that worships israel and america

good goyim

>(i don't respond to jews)
Why not? Afraid of shekels changing hands?

Lmao Do something about them then... oh you can't get shit on cunt

Its some serious psychological manipulation.In actuality, its just some non muslim guy making these threads,to actually help us to keep our fire against radical Islam burning.It turns out very well as expected.More and more people are getting red pilled about the reality of Islam.

IQ tests are taylored for westerners

>Human right violation
LMAO Look who is talking

okay

say anything bad from the quran and if i cant explain it i will admit im wrong
to me yes
no

Ali, one kebab without salad, sauce or tomato, please, hurry.

yes biased in asking about logic and reasoning instead of best allahu akbar shouting.

I bet the Talmud was written by Muslims.

oh wow !!!! very brave move

disagreeing with an israeli over the internet may cause some serious trouble with you

saudicuck

You forgot cottage cheese

What's is like being a closet faggot?

68 years? lol my father is older than your shitty parasitical country Jewboy

excuse me achmed i dont do food for fags
nope

Have you gotten your swedish rape visa already? It's a shame Germany stopped giving them out.

How many lolis per person are allowed in Jordan?

Majoosi or salafi?
>inb4 sufi bid'ah

All three of you need to be nuked

>it's hot and makes me want to vomit

you would know

Then swipe the floor, be productive you hairy incestuous retard.

let's first with you. after all you are the mass murderer that kill half a million people.

i love reading desert wildlings fighting each other. much love from your turkish overlord. keep entertaining me.

Sandniggers IQ test
-Is Allah rigth?
yes
-is the quoran correct?
sure it't the word of Allah
-Is Muhammad his only prophet?
I would kill who says otherwise

IQ- 131 (for super geniuses levels should have answered i would kill who says otherwise in all
questions)

berbers are filthy cucks

shalom :^)

>nope
OY VEY the Goyim know!