youtube.com/watch?v=aoZbM0fZ3bM
youtube.com/watch?v=lUGbYbez_Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=2bWEk5_uBak
youtube.com/watch?v=q4EM1jSg92k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they suffered communism.

Notice how it decreases eastern ward.

*increases

It's because they look like fetal alcohol syndrome babies.

Stelllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Because we live between Germany and Russia, everybody would choose death in our place.

But jokes aside, one of most recognizable song lyrics in this country is "We all must be crazy that we are alive", it should give you a picture.

Manlets

Because they live in Poland.

living among Poles does that to you

Poland really has to make something about that suicide gender gap.

and that came from an irish potato nigger LOL

This. Such a depressing country.

well i am because

I
'VE
NEVER
SEEN
A
VAGINA

Because we know when world is going. To another war and slaughter.

why dont you just get a hobby and meet a girl through that?

hmm, i need to bump up our score

Wow, typical blyat, you can't let us have even this one, don't you?

This is why 1,5 mln Ukrainians imigrate here from 2013?

Stop posting the photo shopped image

>Literally nowhere do women out-suicide men.
>Depite the fact that women attempt suicide more often due to patriarchy and oppression and misogynynyny.
Women truly are incompetent.

Irish cunt in Poland here, I'm not surprised at all, this place fucking blows

>implyng poles don't run likes rats to western/scandi countries for literally slavepaid shitjobs, while Ukrainas flee from corruption and warmongreld ruskies

then fuck off to you shithole cunt

easier to be said than done, after my 8 hour slave tier job, 2 hours of commuting back and fourth to said job and the time i have to spend studying after it.

I mean the hobby thing is not an bad idea and i might follow your advice once i move away from my parents home to my own (which would grant me 2 hours daily). so there is that but in the mean time i really getting depressed.

The real question is: Why do so few women commit suicide? If more women did, the world would be a much better place.

Albania is awesome for guys apparently

The reason is Polish women. They are hot but are also proven to be the most aggressive and cattish women in the world. Living with one really takes a toll on you. Some guys can't take it and kys.

www2.polskieradio.pl/eo/dokument.aspx?iid=138244

My older cousin divorced his hot Polish wife and married a 6/10 bong girl and now he is much happier.

Cos they're cucks. Ive accidentally cucked two poles since brexit. Polish girls would rather get anglo'd in the hope of getting a British passport than face being sent home with their men.

Because they don't have bitchy husbands hen-pecking every little thing they do and nagging them constantlt to meet their lofty material expectations

Probably because the country is getting molested all the time by muh elites

because I'm a shit

*constantly

I need to find a Polish girl like this and give her my Mestizo seed.

If you want to get cucked then sure, go ahed but I would reccomend you avoiding our whores and date anyone else

Polish men are so ugly woman won't fuck them

polishforums.com/archives/2005-2009/love/women-known-beauty-men-ugly-26786/

They have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

>date
I'd pump and dump my dude.

Tell me at once what the songs name was!
I think I remember the lyrics. Elektryczne gitary?

that's ok then

I never cucked any anglos. Not because it's hard, it's just not worth it. BTW I happened to know that women ho fuck with britbongs are the same tier as bitches sucking BBC so good luck mate.

DAMN look at the niggers just below Sicily! Fucking 15.9??

It's Malta, user

Because life sucks in your condominium

stop misrepresenting data

It's a male to female ratio, so it says nothing about absolute levels.

A shrink on w.y.k.o.p (dot) pl said today (or yesterday) that the Polish NHS ignores psychological health (of men). He has 15 minutes to talk to patients and he can't help them properly.

Albania is a paradise of gender equality.

Yes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aoZbM0fZ3bM

youtube.com/watch?v=lUGbYbez_Lk

Pretty much this, I'm half swede half pole.
My polish mother is crazy aggressive. You could literally stab her and she would still continue to mock your masculinity.
Some polish went are nice tho, and they are still better than swedish women.

Bretty good. Looks like the song got some Sup Forums touch.

> Tell me how I have treated in this country. I'm in the mental health of 8-14, write my patients every 10-15 minutes. In addition, always they come some which happened quite unexpectedly ran out of drugs and "on prescription only". According to the National Health Fund to cover initial visit is 45 minutes, therapeutic 30 minutes. It is impossible to collect psychiatric history in 15 minutes and make up tons of paper (because the most important is the confession which officials to refund given). One quick break on the matter physiological. You know how fucking terribly it feels like when a patient tells me some tragic events of his life and I'm just tired and trying not to yawn? It is expected rested, satisfied and full of empathy doctor. How am I supposed to be like that in such conditions? Unfortunately, the patient has the choice of either a weary doctor or no doctor. Sorry for the wall of text, it flows out of me.

> Condition of Polish psychiatry dramatic. It's hard for more underfunded plot of medicine in this country. It is known that children, cancer are mediaworthy and when you're "fucked up" then who cares. There was a national program of psychiatry in the last years - NIK described him as a fiasco. Nothing has been done. NOTHING. They posted again for the next years (2017-2022). Still nothing.

> And finally a little bit of statistics. We are the leading countries when it comes to suicide men, especially in middle age. The statistics are understated because the police and doctors bend under the requests of families - because this is a shame and what a priest would say. 6000 men shot an own goal - three times as many deaths in car accidents. Every developed country has introduced a program to combat this phenomenon. And with us? As a pigsty shitted on with shit.

> And all for 2300 pay. Fuck this.

Yeah - Why the fuck is Malta so high?

Its like there is a freemason satanic suicide cult there or something ???????????

They dont.

THEY ARE SIMOLY PLUEPILLED AS FUCK.

THEY ARE GYNOZENTIST.

THEY DIDNT GET THE MESSAGE YET.

They are traitors.

I've no clue desu, maybe it is, or maybe it's just that their women are even more unbearable than ours.
If that's the case though then I can only feel sorry for them.

Nice fantasy ahmed
>brit
>fucking anything
How are your birth rates?

Woman want charming and loving guys like in the West and in the same time they want alpha like in the East
It is a hell

You can't handle it?
Just toughen up or you aren't a man
If you aren't a man then you kill yourself

The main causes of suicide 2010 (the source of the attack may be more than one reason)
Cause
Mental illness 765
misunderstandings Family 679
Chronic disease 304
heartbreak 331
economic conditions 348
The sudden loss of livelihood 104
The death of a loved one 85
school problems 30
permanent disability 27
Ill with AIDS 0
unwanted pregnancy 3
Committing a crime / offense 55

u all are

KOSOVO HAS NO RATIO BECAUSE KOSOVO IS NOT A COUNTRY

What did they do, interview them after?

Because they're Polish

>Mental illness 765
=Depression = mostly bitch problems
>misunderstandings Family 679
= mostly bitch problems
>Chronic disease 304
wodka, cigarettes
>heartbreak 331
= mostly bitch problems
>economic conditions 348
isn't really deadly unless bitch problems
>The sudden loss of livelihood 104
same as above
>The death of a loved one 85
= mostly bitch problems
>school problems 30
>permanent disability 27
>Ill with AIDS 0
>unwanted pregnancy 3
>Committing a crime / offense 55

bro of a friend gonna marry a pole. let's see if he's gonna off himself.

but it has nothing to do with amount of suicides
polish women are goldigger whores and send our males into early graves

Women only do it for attention, not for results.

Because that's not how you meet anyone.

>Muslim country
>awesome for guys
Really makes you think.

Polish aren't even hot, they have weird, big, fat heads. They are bitchy and aggressive, too. Terrible women.

Link, please

If you don't get a girlfriend you might as well just keep that lifestyle for the rest of your life. Get a girlfriend and combine your incomes then save up and open a business.

>Terrible women.
yet you desperated idiots keep gloryfying them when you met them abroad lel

Yeah, our women are terrible too tbf. :/

As a Polish guy who has lived here for over a decade, your women are less attractive but as long as they aren't chavs they are much nicer than anything you can get in Poland, except for looks.

Shitty earnings, if you are born underclass you stay underclass, the state is your enemy, when it comes to taxes, if you make a mistake you are fucked, and your whole lifes work goes to shitter.
Also socially acceptable alcoholism

they have to live in poland

seriously I get it they're not cucked and traditional and all that, but poland looks like such a shitty place to be in

It's a ratio. What it means is that less women in Poland commit suicide than men. Why? Probably because they are so happy from being around Polish men.

Don't know why Polish men are such emos.

But
>Montenegro

Well the jokes write them selves.

Mountain nigger look at your own country first...

that map is from 2012, The Jarosław only came to power a year ago

Fucking burgundy poster

dunno bout that, but always liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=2bWEk5_uBak

>live
>Think that you'll never ride a cavalry charge with your fellow patriots to break the lines of imperialistic armies.
>think; why live
all jokes aside, we've lived through reason to live, we've been robbed of all hope and what we've left is stagnation that no man can break

Because swedes stole our stairs

I went to Poland once. I liked it. The women are very beautiful and everyone we met was very nice. Obviously they're poor as hell but being under gommunism usually fucks countries up.

Are polish women as traditional and sweet as they are qt3.14s?

no they are golddigging whores, and after they went abroad they behave like niggers

Oh

youtube.com/watch?v=q4EM1jSg92k

They have no life purpose anymore. It was quite obvious when Germany or Russia ruled over Poles that their purpose was to oppose their conqueror. But now, the worst enemy to every Pole is himself.

>Why do Polish men hate life so much?
women feel best in traditional patriarchal societies where they can fulfil their role as mothers - while marxism makes it shitty for everyone

Poland is in transition period feminism slowly makes life harder and harder for men but steers clear of women as for now they are needed as useful idiots to faciliate the change in power structure

Because they are polish.

It simply means there women are killing themselves less in comparison. You'd experience that too if it weren't for the non stop Pakistan rape gangs

It has more to do with the fact we've been through so much shit we don't even care at this point.

Because they live in Poland.

>slav women
>slav drinking
>slav smoking
>slav post-commie country
Did I get all of them?

>ratio to women
Meh. Poles cant into depression like finns.

alcoholism

Because Poland sucks. It's depressing and poor as fuck. I'd kill myself too if I lived there. 1,000,000 Poles have come to the UK since 2006 and honestly, I don't blame them. That place is a shithole

selfish cunts, sure, but on the bright side actually independent and not as much hipocrites as western "liberated" women, that are all about both eating a cake and having a cake.
I think that's because "equality" here was given to women not by feminism, but by communism. Rather than getting more and more privileges, and becoming gradually less accountable for their lives, women here were simply pushed by system into workforce having to do same jobs men did, and fall of communism and folowing economic crisis in Eastern Europe, rooted it in pretty strongly.

Though living here for quite few decades, I can see western feminism sipping here too, propagated by media and social media, though with limited success, as Slavic women see it as inferior version, if not just parody of actual sex equality. Women here already learned to earn their bread, and see being treated like children or handicaped as plain insulting.

oh, and where there are *no* golddiggers?

in saudi arabia

What is the best way to kill yourself, lads?

People don't know how to read a map? that is a male to female ratio. WTF
Could mean men hate life or women are very happy.