Soo I told my sister to write an essay on the wage gap for her class & this is her professor's reply

Soo I told my sister to write an essay on the wage gap for her class & this is her professor's reply.....
Ps, yes I'm making a video on it today with more info on the school/prof!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/grginge?sort=hot
consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048.html
money.howstuffworks.com/gender-gap1.htm
bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-13/don-t-blame-discrimination-for-gender-wage-gap.html
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidgreen/9666597/The_gender_pay_gap_does_not_exist/
cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/
marketwatch.com/story/the-gender-wage-gap-is-a-myth-2012-07-26
businessinsider.com/actually-the-gender-pay-gap-is-just-a-myth-2011-3?op=1
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
oratorasaurus.tumblr.com/post/41131660349/the-so-called-pay-gap
tgjesusfreak.tumblr.com/post/59991585178
wwww.examiner.com/x-22884-Canada-Politics-Examiner~y2010m2d22-Gender-pay-gap-is-not-what-activists-claim
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/vickiwoods/7957186/Sorry-ladies-Im-not-worried-about-wage-gaps.html
nytimes.com/2010/09/22/opinion/22Sommers.html?_r=1&hp
americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_wage_gap_myth.html
nytimes.com/2010/02/06/business/economy/06women.html?_r=2
zerohedge.com/news/biggest-shock-fridays-payroll-report-sorry-men
economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/share-of-men-in-labor-force-at-all-time-low/?src=recg
businessinsider.com/women-in-tech-make-more-money-and-land-better-jobs-than-men-20
reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedType=R
abcnews.go.com/print?id=10630664
nytimes.com/2007/08/03/nyregion/03women.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
ksee24.com/news/local/Young-Women-Earn-More-159818705.html
time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html
forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2011/03/14/jobs-where-women-earn-more-than-men/
womenintechnology.co.uk/news/young-women-earn-more-than-men—news-800761492
womensviewsonnews.org/2011/10/young-women-now-earn-more-than-men-in-uk/
reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedTy…
edition.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/03/15/optout.revolution/
msnbc.msn.com/id/23413243
cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/06/13/dads.work/index.html
usatoday.com/news/health/2009-05-04-equal-parenting_N.htm
sify.com/news/women-stay-away-from-math-out-of-their-
science20.com/news_articles/women_science_no_discrimination_says_cornell_study-75984
social.dol.gov/blog/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
payscale.com/career-news/2009/12/do-men-or-women-choose-majors-to-maximize-income
my.mixtape.moe/qtcgeb.webm
youtu.be/QcDrE5YvqTs
pastebin.com/eSJb7M3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this sounds similar to Hillary saying to look on HER website on HER fact checker that says she is right.
OY VEY! DON'T use the sources that say some wrong-think goy!

bet i would totally fuck that cuck professor up in a 1v1. anyone else feeling the need to #BeatUpTheBoomers?

This sounds like the ramblings of someone with early onset dementia.

Why bother? Antifa will do that for us if these old white people dare to go outside.

What college?

Be absolutely merciless. Stack them sources and give no quarter.

>Only use sources that agree with meeee!

those sources are bigoted misogynistic though

What shitty ass community college does your sister go to? A regular college wouldn't just say your research is wrong, they'd at least attempt to challenge you with sources

It seems a convenient excuse to dismiss any evidence, scientific or otherwise, as misogynistic in order to invalidate any facts it presents

Drop out and do something useful with your life before your brain is damaged beyond repair.

Honestly, academia is damaging to your mental health and way beyond being able to be fixed from the inside.

> Canadian Education

This is like when Christian cultists tell you to ignore what the biologists say and look at what the scripture says.

If you want to make feminists angry just tell them that their texts and theories are just mental masturbation on the equivalent level as pickup artist theories and mra theories and harry potter fan theories. Deep down they all know it. The brain is very good at making connections that seem plausible. It's how it works, it doesn't make it logical or right though.

What a joke, tell me the school and the professor and I will gladly report this shit with you, a "teacher" like that has no place in a place of learning.

Your sister should sue the university for a refund and use the reply as evidence.

Let her forward the reply to the school board with her explanation.
Fire this POS professor.

>"reality is patriarchy"

no, your just using sources that don't use logic of facts, they just hate women. i bet you dont believe in global warming.

i bet you voted for trump you bigoted, racist, homophobic, capitalist, tras hating, women beater, white, cis male i hope one day you can wake up from your delusions and join the more intellegent side of tolerance and peace.

Damn, that is some brainwashing bullshit. "USE MY SOURCES OR ELSE".

Ridiculous. Not that universities here are much better.

Make sure your sister treads carefully. It's fine to write a paper that goes against the narrative of the "professor", as long as it won't hurt her grades too much.

fake news

Get that bitch FIRED.

>Perhaps you want to write your paper on the glass ceiling
>You need to look at feminist sources on this issue
>Do NOT use business sources. They blame women. The reality is patriarchy

top fucking kek, libtards are fucking mental

The true genius realizes that both sources are wrong. Both are bigoted. One is misogynistic and the other is misandtristic.
I for one, will not stand for a blatantly sexist professor suggesting misantristic sources.

> not getting the professor fired for being not scientific but ideological.
cuck

If you're planning on making a video about the prof, why hide their name? Expose the cunt for who they are.

I made a paper about "Why Trump's wall is actually a good thing", I asked the teacher if I had to answer any criticism or develop further into the counter arguments he told me "Nah, Just make your thesis",
When I handed in the work he said "But you didn't answer the criticism, that's why it barely pass"
He also said my second half of the work was very 'populist' and it wasn't the goal of the work, I agree with him on the second half though.

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Also
>Literally a redittor
>reddit.com/user/grginge?sort=hot

go away and don't come back

>1 post by this ID

I want to believe this but it reeks of fake

Feminist sources you say?

How the fuck can you be an islamic feminist
I'd like to hear this

contact a lawyer. it will be worth it.

the professor made what is called a 'costly mistake'.

You support the fact that womens are worth more than 2 camels.

HEIL HITLER! TWICE!

I.. This cannot be real. This is Sup Forums trolling.

Assignment details.

Your sister is wasting her time and money on a useless piece of paper. Tell her to switch majors to something actually productive.

cause you are ugly and you don't want to shave so you get covered and this fights the patriarchy cause the patriarchy wants all the women to be cute.

Well the professor is right. Technically they make the same for the same job, but there aren't enough women in management.

stop posting it here. call a lawyer tomorrow. spend a couple hundred canabucks and you'll makes tens of thousands.

Cuck

Ugh.

Here you go.

Have your sister tell her "professor" that a Chinese image board is more educated than he is.

It's a silly premise. Does it matter if there aren't enough women in management? No. If you're going to argue we need more women in management then why can't you make the same argument as needing more women in the oil fields Or more men in nursing?

facts are misogynistic user, dont you know?
they're mansplaining and patriarchal "science"
reality is ideology and power user, nothing else
that teacher is a commie commissar, nothing more

Send this to Jordan Peterson

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. Why is your sister going to college? Is she looking to learn and form opinions on the world? If so, proceed. However, if she is looking to get a degree to help her career prospects, then she is missing a golden opportunity for an easy grade. This liberal teacher just told your sister what she wants to read. It's an essay, she is going to grade it based on her own opinions. It's not like she is showing any indication of being objective, which in all honesty, is a rare quality in someone who is paid to "mold the minds of the next generation" or whatever. I'd tell your sister to dribble out the crap that the teacher wants to read, and rake in an easy grade. I'd even advise her to take more classes from this easy mark next semester, if it fits her plan. Get your money's worth out of college, get good grades.

Quads don't lie, get that bitch fired.

>Dictionary references not accepted
>Book that lays out the true meanings of things not accepted reference material
>Facts not accepted either through means of encyclopedia

Leftists/women are truly insane.

Have fun:
consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048.html
money.howstuffworks.com/gender-gap1.htm
bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-13/don-t-blame-discrimination-for-gender-wage-gap.html
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidgreen/9666597/The_gender_pay_gap_does_not_exist/
cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-28246928/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/
marketwatch.com/story/the-gender-wage-gap-is-a-myth-2012-07-26
businessinsider.com/actually-the-gender-pay-gap-is-just-a-myth-2011-3?op=1
huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
oratorasaurus.tumblr.com/post/41131660349/the-so-called-pay-gap
tgjesusfreak.tumblr.com/post/59991585178
wwww.examiner.com/x-22884-Canada-Politics-Examiner~y2010m2d22-Gender-pay-gap-is-not-what-activists-claim
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/vickiwoods/7957186/Sorry-ladies-Im-not-worried-about-wage-gaps.html
nytimes.com/2010/09/22/opinion/22Sommers.html?_r=1&hp
americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_wage_gap_myth.html
nytimes.com/2010/02/06/business/economy/06women.html?_r=2
zerohedge.com/news/biggest-shock-fridays-payroll-report-sorry-men
economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/share-of-men-in-labor-force-at-all-time-low/?src=recg

>Statistical data are not scholarly sources

This makes me mad. The reasoning she gave is retarded too. So someone else's blatantly wrong interpretation of statistics would be considered a valid source according to her?

Jesus it should be up to the student to interpret the statistics if anything.

businessinsider.com/women-in-tech-make-more-money-and-land-better-jobs-than-men-20
reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedType=R
abcnews.go.com/print?id=10630664
nytimes.com/2007/08/03/nyregion/03women.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
ksee24.com/news/local/Young-Women-Earn-More-159818705.html
time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html
forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2011/03/14/jobs-where-women-earn-more-than-men/
womenintechnology.co.uk/news/young-women-earn-more-than-men—news-800761492
womensviewsonnews.org/2011/10/young-women-now-earn-more-than-men-in-uk/
reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0752118220071107?feedTy…
edition.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/03/15/optout.revolution/
msnbc.msn.com/id/23413243
cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/06/13/dads.work/index.html
usatoday.com/news/health/2009-05-04-equal-parenting_N.htm
sify.com/news/women-stay-away-from-math-out-of-their-
science20.com/news_articles/women_science_no_discrimination_says_cornell_study-75984
social.dol.gov/blog/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
payscale.com/career-news/2009/12/do-men-or-women-choose-majors-to-maximize-income

When did everything degenerate so fast? That (((professor))) is just an agitator with her "muh gap is superduper real". Who even pays salaries to these morons?

Why are you making a video? What are you, some kind of faggot youtuber samefagging faggot?

>Who even pays salaries to these morons?

>No Pravda/Granma/16th wave feminist blog as a source

Uh, racist and sexist much?

Kek will it

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING NO

>use these sources that say exactly what we want them to say
>ignore these ones refuting our point

No you didn't, you took this form someone's twitter feed.

Not looking at it but:
>anything but my heavily biased sources are not to be used.
am I close?

Sure the jews have no other fucking place to invest their monies. The only people they can give money are liberal professors who spend it at starbucks.

I would directly complain to their supervisor.
Behavior like this stifles creative critical thought.

>Thre reality is patriarchy
What did xhe/zhe/zir mean by this?

my.mixtape.moe/qtcgeb.webm

These professors are molding and shaping the minds of millions of kids. This is exactly where they want to invest their monies.

islam and feminism are basically same-tier. both are oppressive systems of controlling every aspect of women's life.

By her own logic her starting reference in the OP Pic cannot be used

If this post is real then I think we can make an exception

by "scholarly" sources the professor is essentially telling her students not to look at the data or any raw information regarding the subject; they are specifically told to limit themselves to reading and regurgitating someone else's conclusions on on the subject at verbatim.

do not read government studies, do not research quantitative analysis of the wage gap, dont view it through an economic lens at all. read the Leg Beard 101 Users Manual from your syllabus and repeat everything it says until you become a good feminist.

the professor is a propagandist indoctrinating her students, period. its no wonder so many young people are braindead sheep "activists" these days, their professors never taught them how to do their own research and how to reach their own conclusions, just virtue signal their way through tough discussions spew out whatever garbage they read on (((approved))) sources.

>First off, your premise is wrong. The holocaust being faked is very real. So the reason why you are having this problem is because you will not find any sources that state this.

Does not compute. The brainwashing does not make any profit for the investors. That's a very stupid investment.

>costly mistake
Oy vey

this should be easy enough for even a feminist leftard to understand...

There is no gender wage gap | Prager U

youtu.be/QcDrE5YvqTs

All she has to do is ask if the wage gap is real why do businesses hire men at all? Their profits and stocks would increase if they only hired women.

I'm writing my senior paper, which has nothing to do with any of this, but that's common practice. If there are other scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles talking about the statistics in question, you need to see what other people have already said about the topic. This includes searching for people who have reached the same conclusion as you. It's considered facetious to coincidentally arrive at the same conclusion as something that's already been published, by only sourcing the primary statistics. Some professors who want to push people towards graduate-level writing will emphasize this, but most undergrad profs are content with letting you turn in high school tier scarcely sourced word vomit

You seriously do not see the profit in controlling how entire generations of people think and feel?

What me even more angry is what the pic cuts off at, what could the prof not consider sociological.

If any of the economics of sociology paper journals are there, I'd probably 1488 in the class

Only use our propaganda to form your opinions goy, don't think critically, we'llo take of that for you!

>do not use business sources
>use feminist sources

so you shouldn't use the sources of people who are actually trained/educated in what determines a fair salary, and use the sources of people who aren't?

top kek.

Damn, this screams University of Toronto

1) That's impossible.
2) Still don't see the way the investors profit from making everybody degenerate.

>Conservatives are wrong
>Liberals are fucking insane and distort the basic premise
Is there a political party for someone like me?

My school's database has over 100,000 peer reviewed articles that mention "wage gap", do you believe not a single one of those will be critical of it? You shouldn't analyze the statistics yourself because someone has probably already done so better than you could've regardless of your approach

Nigger, this is insane. Welcome to Nazi-Canada/North America.

pastebinned
pastebin.com/eSJb7M3s

>the too smart to use sources

libertarian, except that they are clowns/jokes.

really the correct answer is conservative libertarianism like shippero's political views.

Send it to Peterson

>Easy enough for even a feminist leftard to understand
The problem is that they DON'T want to understand.

Keep an eye on his FB page. It will pop up later.

It must be exhausting to maintain this level of mental gymnastics. You need to create a bubble of intentional ignorance in order to maintain your delusion, I just don't see how you can keep that up in the age of the Internet.

are you really josephine? post proof

>have feminist cunt prof

>write essay blaming men for everything

>use no sources

>get 100/100

this is why liberal arts are worthless

beat me to it

>I just don't see how you can keep that up in the age of the Internet.

Echo chambers help.

how is the number of salary reports counted into all of this?
reason I ask is there is an obvious skew with men having an abundant amount more than the women - does this mean they are simply working at that job longer_ or does it mean they took a smaller sample size of women to skew the results?

>glass ceiling
>give it a whack
>there is no longer a glass ceiling
Wew lad

I have analysed those leaks, and they don't have any compromising information. Do not waste your time on them.