SWEDEN YES - Arabs gang rape Swedish teens at school

gatestone.eu/rape-school/

it just keeps happening lol. Radio silence from the (((MSM))), as always.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170307122211/https://gatestone.eu/rape-school/
marcusmurphycomics.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/swedens-rape-denial-and-the-feminist-oligarchy-that-permits-it-lastnightinsweden-rapedenial/
gatestone.eu/rape-school/
thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=87628?showtopic=87628
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article24513752.ab
sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-06/pojkar-som-valdtog-flicka-gar-kvar-pa-skolan
gatestone.eu
gatestoneinstitute.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I CAME!!!!!!!!!

At this point it's a kind of tradition

Cuckistan makes me sick

Servers are down >:(

web.archive.org/web/20170307122211/https://gatestone.eu/rape-school/

here you go goy

Sweden is crying out for a brave ubermensch like Breivik

If only they'd give them sentences like 10 - 15 years for that. I think word would get around the rapefugees and maybe one or two of them would rethink raping.

One should redpill the Swedish judges that rape is a serious crime, in many cases the precursor to serial murder, and that it needs to be punished seriously.

pic relevant, thank you Based Breivik

That won't happen because they've internalized the narrative that anyone with brown skin is automatically a victim, and anyone with white skin is automatically an oppressor.

We know (((who))) to thank for this.

>10-15 years
>serious sentence

kek

At first, i was mad at those swedish rape cases.

Then, it started becoming just funny.

Now its getting upsetting again.

>rapefugee
>punished
hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better than the Swedish "2 weeks of community service" or "half a year suspended on parole".

But he only killed white children.

The only possible course of action for swedish men is to go around raping all refugees, night and day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

Swedes, you need to start out raping the refugees.

Beautiful enrichment!

He killed all the future leaders of Norway's open border/let all refugees in/Marxist movement. Race traitors are just as bad as Jews. At least not ALL Jews push for the destruction of the white race. ALL race traitors, however, push for the destruction of the white race.

He literally could not have picked a better target. He wiped out an entire generation of white-hating Marxist leaders.

I agree with this. Fight fire with fire, rape with rape.
Make sure to wear protection though. For your own sake.

Damn son, rape culture just got real.

raping dirty disease full men.. yeah mate great idea.

>The school principal, who wishes to remain anonymous, says he “struggles” with the case and thinks about it “every day and every hour.”
>“All three youths involved were our students here and all three are, in a way, victims in this case. The boy who was convicted has gotten a pretty harsh punishment, which turns him into a victim as well.”
Someone needs to rape that principal and call him a faggot afterwards.

Why would they rape the men? Just rape the wom-

Oh wait it's Sweden...

Link to vid?

You're probably just a kid yourself, or you'd know that in that age, all kids are stupid or full of ideals. It's only later when they start working, having to take responsibility for their own lives etc, that they become redpilled and outgrow their stupid youth ideals.

Some of them never do, but I'd say that at least 72 of those 77 dead would have changed their mind when they got older.

>Swede cuck thinks about a Scandinavian girl getting gangbanged by Arabs every hour of every day

Can't make this stuff up

It is your fault, sven.
There are not enough goats around, so they have to resort to kids.
Why u no goats?

If you spend your summers at Marxist indoctrination camp, you're probably going to become a Marxist. Sorry.

People who give that much of a shit about politics when they're children/teenagers to the point of devoting their social time to political movements...don't ever stop being political.

Maybe some would have moved from far-left to centre-left. But most would probably hold on to their indoctrination their whole life.

Norway has become less cucked since Based Breivik. I'm not saying it's all him, but in the long-term he did more good than harm.

This is how we sentence rapists in my town. It doesn't deter them, but sure is fun.

That's funny according to feminists and liberals this never happens.

Seriously though, it makes me wonder just what it will take to wake leftists up. Daily rapes and crime are not enough.

>Marxist indoctrination camp
I don't think those existed outside of Soviet Russia.

I can compare what Utöja was to two things I know from my country: Church camps and Social Democrats' bus tours. Both are sponsored by the respective groups, there's prayers in church camp and when the SD's organize a bus tour, it's to meet their representative in Berlin and listen to one hour of bullshit or so.

You take part in these because they are sponsored and much cheaper than vacation would be. The bullshit goes in one ear and comes out the other. In the end, you had a cheap and fun trip, but you haven't become a Marxist or a successor to the Pope.

This will be the downfall of rehabilitation policies. Rapists and murderers will walk free after a few years or less. It will be increasingly dangerous to wander the streets alone or as a woman. Fall of Empires predicted all of this to a T.

SWEDEN’S RAPE DENIAL AND THE FEMINIST OLIGARCHY THAT PERMITS IT. #LASTNIGHTINSWEDEN #RAPEDENIAL
marcusmurphycomics.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/swedens-rape-denial-and-the-feminist-oligarchy-that-permits-it-lastnightinsweden-rapedenial/

there better be videos

this happens every week here, get over it. Swedish people are dumb enough to vote for this shit then let their daughters get raped.

When liberals control the media, it's hard to get your average person to see what is happening.

Holy shit this really grinds my gears.

This country is fucking pathetic. I've tried to understand it but the cuck mentality is beyond my understanding. I guess it really is an intellectual's fetish.

Do it with the biggest, thickest strap-ons you can find

The Golden One reckons it's because your government feels guilt for the country being neutral during the war and the odd Swede fighting for the Third Reich.

>Muslims can't stop raping OUR girls
>Muslims are fags who fuck goats

Pick one.

Got source on pic? Been looking for it for a while

As I understand it, he shot kids that outright were already presidents of shit like young muslim sympathiser clubs and things of that ilk.

I mean yeah, they coulda' ended up growing out of it but he took a risk and I think'll pay off.

I like how none of you actually blame the perpetrators for this

You know what you must do.
You must
>49 6e 69 74 69 61 74 65 20 4f 70 65 72 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 31 34 34 38
Good luck brother.

Can't they do both?

>2083
What did Anders mean by this?

An ancient swedish tradition just like the Burka, Rhamadan and having half of Somalia run around in your country!

Shit like this makes my fucking blood boil and I'm a spic. Motherfuckers like this need to be crucified and left to vultures.

The animal is just following its instincts, should never have voted to let it run freely in the home

At this point, you don't really need to vocalise that you also blame the perpetrators, it's a matter of course and has been for years.

You strike at the root, not the branches.

If a parent puts a pitbull unsupervised in a room with a newborn baby, who do you blame when the pitbull inevitably kills the baby? The parent or the dog?

Deportation is the only correct answer here Klaus.

"Writing with the pseudonym "Andrew Berwick", Breivik penned a 1,516-page manifesto entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence — a reference to the unsuccessful second Ottoman siege of Vienna in 1683— which he e-mailed to 5,700 people just hours before the attacks.In the manifesto, which is part political discussion, part confessional, and part action plan, Breivik sets out his belief that his actions will help to spark a civil war in Europe that will last for decades, progressing through three distinct phases and culminating in 2083 with the extermination of European Marxists and the expulsion of Muslims from Europe"

The three phases he predicted were:

- Phase 1 (1999-2030): Cell based shock attacks, sabotage attacks etc.

- Phase 2 (2030-2070): Same as above but bigger cells/networks, armed militias

- Phase 3 (2070-2100): Contribution with the effectuation of the coup and responsibilities in relation to security and executions of category A and B traitors.

I don't know ... wouldn't the just come back under a different name?
Deportation is OK with me, but I feel we would have to mark them. Tattoo a serial number on their arms or something.

>If only they'd give them sentences like 10 - 15 years for that. I think word would get around the rapefugees and maybe one or two of them would rethink raping.

Holy shit I'm really starting to hate other germans.

The only thing he deserves is a bullet in the head

>wouldn't the just come back under a different name?

Possibly, which is why it's important to also tighten borders alongside that deportation. Ultimately open borders will fuck up pretty much everything else if it's left to exist.

>The only thing he deserves is a bullet in the head
Yes, but that is obviously not going to happen in any European country in the near future.

ALERTA ALERTA! ARE YOU FUCKIGN RACIST OR WHAT YOU CANT PUNISH THEM THAT WOULD BE UBER RAYCIS!!!!

I blame both the perpetrators and the government. They should both be lynched.

Not with that attitude

DNA blood samples, fingerprint, eye profile, forensics are pretty based desu.

Also zero-tolerance-immigration policy, unless they have a job offer - which we all know is to 0.0000000000000000000000000000211^36 percent likely to happen.

You don't understand that terrorism actually works.

It's about setting a price for the actions that the terrorist wants to curb.

I don't see much Mohammed insulting recently, do you?

>Gatestone Institute
Jesus Christ, guys. For being a board that always talk about how you aren't being played like a goddamn flute by the media you guys should really check your fuckin sources.

You wanna know what the board of governors looks like for the New York City based think tank that runs that website? It's pic related. Alan fucking Dershowitz. I won't g into the others but c'mon y'all.

These guys are known for fabrication of stories also. Aren't y'all the least bit curious as to why a think-tank run by a bunch of European aristocrats (literal fucking Barons and Viscounts) and Jewish lawyers is pushing news that plays to the tune of Sup Forums?

(((They))) wrote OP's article.

Yeah maybe he could have let the country fall on the chance that a couple of those young adults would have a change of heart.

Fucking Germany. .. you are beyond hope.

charts for you

We really are.

Indoctrination runs deep here

I'm ready for the war. I am ready for the purge. My mind is clean, pure, focused, my body strong and healthy. We are the white race, we are the inventors and warriors of the modern world, we will persevere. Revenge, my friends, will be ours.

I still think it would have served the purpose better if Breivik had gone into a nigger quarter in Oslo and killed 77 niggers instead of white kids.

That news would also have reached sandniggers and niggers and would have mede them think twice about coming here.

>gatestone.eu/rape-school/
Error 521: Webserver is down at host gatestone.eu

They DELET it

>We know (((who))) to thank for this.
Stupid and gullible cattle-apes?

Gatestone is literally run by Alan Dershowitz. Who the fuck cares.

Jarosław, here: web.archive.org/web/20170307122211/https://gatestone.eu/rape-school/

thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=87628?showtopic=87628

aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article24513752.ab

sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-06/pojkar-som-valdtog-flicka-gar-kvar-pa-skolan

omg sweden just die already i can't take anymore

How about overthrowing the (((government))) via police and slitting (((their))) throat publicly to make up for all the pain Swedish children had to go through?

My point still stands tho. Aren't you curious as to why a famously jewish, famously democratic lawyer is helping push far-right news stories?

I honestly don't care anymore. I'd rather see Sweden go even more down the rabbit's hole. Let it be an example of how a once top tier first world Western country went to utter shit. Sweden can be erased by Muhammad's seed for all I care.

>"feminist" nation
>doesn't punish rapists
What the fuck am I reading? How is this allowed?

>I'm ready for the war. I am ready for the purge. My mind is clean, pure, focused, my body strong and healthy. We are the white race, we are the inventors and warriors of the modern world, we will persevere. Revenge, my friends, will be ours.
Hear hear! Pureblooded WHITE PEOPLE of 4chin are with you! On their trust steeds they'll ride, with their strong, lithe bodies ready to support you in battle; their wise, ascetic visage a nightmare of our enemies!

Pic related. Average Sup Forums warrior finishes last health checks before confrontation.

I blame you - the Swedish voters.

The liberals in Poland barely agreed to host 8000 refugees and it caused them to lose the elections and 15% of support in a month.

This.

you blame the parent for being stupid, you blame the dog for killing the baby and then you kill the dog.

The question is why are the major news outlets not reporting on news?

Is this not a newsworthy event?

Do they/he have something to gain from 'pushing' the story? Yes/no/maybe

Should you dismiss the story just because they/he pushed it?

"An eye for an eye..." if you ask me, this is the answer.
Out in china if someone commits a terrorist attack, their entire family gets wiped out. As a result, they have almost none.

>gatestone.eu
Have you run out of your garbage tabloids to read or what's going on here?

>flag

Checks out, every single time

>web.archive.org/web/20170307122211/https://gatestone.eu/rape-school/
>the girl, called Tindra

Tindra, really?
Couldn't be a false flag to blackwash Tindr could it?

Gatestone is the most redpill site around
gatestoneinstitute.org/

I thought it was funny trannies were bring beaten, I thought it was funny when social workers were getting raped.

But now young girls who likely have no say in what's happening are unsafe in their schools, I'm pretty pissed off

>the annual left wing propaganda parade

Germany Yes!

>feminist leaders
>country turns into actual rape culture
oh I am laffin

>world first feminist government
>country to become third world by 2030

kek