Was he wrong or right about how it's ok to fuck a 13 year old?

Was he wrong or right about how it's ok to fuck a 13 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/cash-me-outside-girls-father-is-jewish-and-he-wants-your-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg
youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was wrong but his opinion is obviously coloured by his own experience

Not gonna lie, former Milo suporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn but in all seriousness, we can't let him near the black boy cock.

>Implying he wasn't referencing pedo faggots being rampant in the fag community.

But he never said fucking a 13 year old was ok, user.

Not just the fag community but (((Hollywood))) too. It's ripe with pedos

Being a faggot is always wrong.

It is immoral to fuck anybody in the ass, regardless of age.

mods need to ban anyone who starts a post with

>not gonna lie

neither, just retarded.

Well, he would know.

He was the one molested so he can feel however he want's about it

What kind of sick filth would be attracted to this

There's obviously special rules for faggots.

There's feeling and then there telling people it's ok to molest people. Also his story doesn't make sense.

Gayfag here. He is spot on about pederasty in the gay community. It's quite common. I've been with the same 'daddy' for four years. I waited until I was 18 to have sex though because I didn't want to get him in trouble. I'm 22 now.

When I was 13 I'd have loved to fuck a few of my teachers. It's gray like he says, not black and white. I prefer women over 35.. anything younger and they're retarded.

Some supporter

Only if you're married

> homosexual opinions relevant
kek

He was clearly references cases like his were he wanted it because he's a fag. He obviously fucked up, but it's not hard to understand what he meant

get cancer, spencer.

I never liked him as a "gay" right wing figure. He hates his own homosexuality and is extremely flamboyant, mind that flamboyant gays are actually a minority they are just... easy as fuck to spot.

I personally believe he was rationalizing his own abuse, it's a common mechanism apparently to blame oneself or think it wasn't abuse but that you got something positive out of it. Mind that after the whole rant he agreed with consent laws in the US (18), and they are actually high compared to most of the world, Europe usually is around 16, they didn't include this part in the cut trying to frame him uh?

The Joe Rogan one was kind of fucked up though, but honestly he didn't sound excited (actually he looked nervous) telling the story, more like something fucked up he saw during his most degenerate days.

I think there is a big difference between 17 and 13.

She's a fucking JEW.

dailystormer.com/cash-me-outside-girls-father-is-jewish-and-he-wants-your-money/

Oy vey goyim how dare you post pictures of this prepubescent and clearly INNOCENT young girl...don't you dare even THINK about manipulating and corrupting this virtuous soul and scarring her for life...DO YOU HEAR ME GOYIM?

It is wrong to be attracted to this picture even though your forefathers did it. Remember, the old men in office who can't even get their dicks up are the ones who tell you what you're allowed to be attracted to, not your own biology!!

Stop using your computer.

>I personally believe he was rationalizing his own abuse,

I don't believe it was abuse. If the story is even true then the little faggot probably really did enjoy it like he originally said.

The guy is a fucking moron, he spoiled himself so much with his faggot card that he thought he could say anything controversial and still get away with it.
And it finally bit him in the ass, he was a useful idiot but I really don't feel bad for what happened to him, you keep sowing wind and shit and eventually you'll reap a shistorm.

>implying that Milo doesn't want to forever be the boy being touched by touched by older or bigger men

kys retard

Everything about Milo is fake. He literally says in his own words that he fabricated his current persona. He was just a tech nerd journalist until he decided he could get attention (and money) by cashing in on gamergate and anti-SJW shit.

Still abuse though, he has to rationalize getting fucked when he has 13 which is something illegal in modern society and not accepted.

Not gonna lie, I have 3 billion dollars and you basically are a loser

If you listen to the unedited version. His story is that when he was 17 he had a relationship with a 29 year old. I feel like a 17 year old knows what they are doing to make it more ok then a 13 year old.

Isn't he British? Consent age is 16 there.

Yeah which is why I was confused on the it's ok to have sex with people who are 13. He wasn't wrong till that part.

If you're attracted to either 13 year olds or ghetto trash, you need therapy. If you're attracted to both you need the rope.

WRONG like styxlittlehammer you should wait til they are 15

Illegal sure but hardly abuse or anything he would have to rationalize.

Assuming everything Milo says is true then he was "that sort of boy". It s fucking disgusting don't get me wrong but it is what it is.

He is only now claiming it was abuse for a get out of jail free card.

>I'm a victim!

I have my doubts about his claim to be a quarter kike and honestly sometimes wonder if he's really gay.

I also doubt his abuse story and his story about the Hollywood pedos at the party.

Everything about the dude is fake.

Greeks did pederasty, and they were the good guys!

The age of consent is one of those things where drawing a fine line isn't itself true-true, but it's socially necessary. Having a society that believes children to be sacred is better than having a "dude what about 15" race to the veritable bottom.

Exotericism is the way of society and politics, and esotericism is the way of philosophy and truth. Sexuality has corresponding social truths and natural truths, converting natural truth into useful social truths is the only advantageous way to realize or manipulate nature in the first place.

he also said the age of consent laws are correct

Never thought I'd see the day where /pol would slide and attempt to defend a faggot pedo enabler.

Can a 13yr old mentally handle the task of taking care of and providing for children?

Gr8 B8. 3 out of 4 took it, lol.

Lurk more, Lads.

which is the case for 99% of pedos

what's your point tho?

>Get out of jail card

He doesn't need one, he isn't the abuser. What are you talking about.

Whole thing was blown way out of proportion.

Milo is obviously damaged goods and so his own opinions are colored by his experiences. Everything he said in that particular interview was more or less reasonable, he even went out of his way to mention that although there may be cases in which a certain underage person is indeed mentally mature enough to offer consent, the current age of consent laws are fine the way they are. He realizes that though there may be exceptions, we as a society have to try to set some kind of blanket limits to prevent abuses.

Basically just another example of media witch-hunting. Not that I care too much for the guy, I just shake my head at all this fake moral crusading.

>faggotry
>faggotry + pedophilia
yeah, fuck this kike

He was molested at 13 and he's trying to make it right in his own head. He's a fucked up mess personally, but professionally he's been assassinated by the left.

I did not mean *literal* jail. I meant get out of trouble.

Everything he actually said was right.

Gay teens often seek sexual relationships with adults, and part of the reason for this is that they are living "double lives" among families and peers who don't support them. Absolutely, an adult man is preying on a minor. However, gay teens often seek this out because they have no other sexual outlet.

Milo was saying that in his case, he found it to be a beneficial experience, and he wouldn't be surprised if others felt the same way.

He also said that some minors are actually able to consent, if they're mentally developed enough. This was the big problem for him. But who can deny that this is really the case? We draw a line in the sand about having an age of consent because we NEED a specific age, not unlike how we have a voting age, or a drinking age, or a driving age. But there are definitely 17 year olds who aren't mature enough to drive, even though legally they've reached that age. And there are most likely 14-year-olds who could drive just as well as anyone else. Even though we have a legal age, there's still individuation in terms of mental capacity.

Do people seriously believe that on your 16th birthday, a switch flips on in your brain that magically gives you the ability to consent? That's all Milo was saying.

Pederasty in ancient Athens is intentionally misrepresented by perverts. The reality is that the average Athenian thought homosexuality was fucking gross and thought the kiddie fucking rich guys were equally gross. But the average Athenian was a slave.

Rich men would send guards with their children to keep them safe from pedos, and anyone that got ass fucked was considered worthless.

Plato is literally the Lena Dunham of his day.

Just to be clear it was the establishment Republicans who took him out. The lib media just went along with them.

He's a piece of shit anyway.

There has always been grooups in /po/l who hold up the ancient greeks and japs as shining examples. Both of those have had pederasty issues.

Biologically speaking, 13-14yo is the age seen as most appropriate for reproduction by the human instinct, but obviously humans don't follow their instincts blindly anymore, otherwise there would be a rape epidemic worldwide, just like the femicunts want you to believe.
Children's mentality can be manipulated easily, by acknowledging sex with underages, implies that you're enabling child abuse on a whole new scale, because pervert parents will inevitably use this exploit to raise their children as sex machines, similar to how the feminist are teaching their male chl,children to hate themselves and to pursue transgenderism since they are born.
I believe Milo should have thought a little before speaking about that, he probably is victim of brainwashing himself, maybe not by his parents but some relative, teacher or other adults he met in his childhood.

eat a bag of dicks, spencer.

you ain't fooling no one.

Well he didn't say it was. He also didn't say the laws should change at all to allow it. He just said sometimes they can consent, which is true.

>He literally says in his own words that he fabricated his current persona.

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg

youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc

>2012
>2016

DESU i think whatever happened to milo as a kid really fucked with his head to the point that he has severe emotional trauma that he has been carrying for most of his life. Rather than dealing with it he did what most men do and repressed it/turned it into dark humor. This lead to him making jokes about the fact he was molested all the time and eventually lead to him not thinking there was a problem with what happened.

He needs to seek out some serious therapy to deal with his trauma. This is just more proof that even when the kids say that they liked it, pedoshit will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS fuck with the kids head and it will stay with them until they get therapy.

I LARPed on Sup Forums and /new/ for 5 years, then I became a neoreactionary.

not gonna lie, mods need to ban anyone who posts an alex jones gif

I'll never forget that one time he was on Joe Rogan and he covered the mic and said "I don't really want Trump in the white house."

Why are so many gay people also pedophiles?

If faggotry and pedophilia aren't related why do gay males only target boys?

Perfection is worth waiting for!

It's the other way around.

Pedos don't see gender. So most pedos are gay.

It's perfectly okay to have an 11 year old 2-d ai loli waifu gf. Remember

2d>3d