UMMMM

UMMMM
G-G-GUYS?
I THINK I'VE PIECED IT ALL TOGETHER

Fack
oh fuck
what have we done

So they can pin whatever they want on whoever they want?

Summary if any anons don't immediately see the implications of this:
>Obama wiretaps Trump and learns of possible Russian connections, but nothing substantial
>CIA hacks DNC server using Russian malware to frame Trump
>While simultaneously ruining Hillary's chances of getting elected
Obama's playing 372D chess with us lads

Precisely. Remember who hacked the DNC last year?

Doesn't add up with the podesta emails though.

What if they wanted him to win? Who do we trust? What now?

Well we know that the deep state as a whole sure as shit didn't want trump to win.

OR PERHAPS THEY WERE WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD HACK A MAN, BEFORE LEAVING BEHIND EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS THE RUSSIANS

My working theory has always been that while Soros wanted Hillary to win, it was better for Obama's Circle if Trump won.

And I think BHO had loyalists in the Agency and at NSA.

That said, there WAS RF hacking of HRC's private server. Any noob from /vgc could have done that. It therefore stands to reason that the Russians did it with ease.

Yeah. It was actually our own government who wanted to elect Trump to destabilize our country, not the Russians. Oh wait, you were probably thinking about Pizzagate or something.

So the CIA helped Trump win?

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

Pay to play intrusions to acquire data you bought aren't really hacks. Clinton sold US state secrets through that server. Make a donation, "hack" into her private server for the data. She sold us out for shekels.

Seth Rich leaking the DNC's secrets was definitely not hacking.

why

Unless you want to die in a painful accident... move along guys. There is nothing substantial in these documents.

Knowing there were angry CIA assets due to Benghazi and now having proof that the CIA keeps copies of foreign malware puts a different light on the DNC hacking.

the "russian hacking" wasn't really anything in the first place though. the DNC hackers used off the shelf tools, had a few timestamps attached to files in russian time zones, and claimed to speak romanian while seemingly not being able to actually speak it. the FSB has been known to hire private citizens for hacking work for decades.

1. all post on Sup Forums are satire
2. everyone should be using a VPN with encryption

Because CIA thinks it runs the country \\

CIA niggers need to be purged

Atlast i truly see

>Obama wiretaps Trump
yup
>and learns of possible Russian connections
fake news

seth rich

Don't forget, there are also anons in KUBARK.

I wonder what that faggot McMullin thinks about this.

They tried to frame Trump as a Russian operative before election day. It failed so they continued with this frame job.

Seriously this.

holy shit is this greg ginn

Trump is so pro-Israel that electing him might have been (((their))) endgame all along.

Skimmed through it, literally nothing of any value, just the names leaked and some intro project stuff, it's nothing

ye, just fear propoganda to keep tards chasing their own tails

israel is mad at trump for saying that annexing the west bank will be trouble