So...wtf germany

>Be germany
>have lowest birth rate in the world

>be 19 year old boy that probably hanged around here
>Make vid of yourself killing some little 8 year old boy

wtf how deranged can you be

if this would atleast be something romantic like that one german guy eating the other german guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IOH1xv86hI
youtube.com/watch?v=fOB9avcSqpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html
cbsnews.com/pictures/birth-dearth-20-countries-with-lowest-birth-rates/
youtube.com/watch?v=zp1mb7moExU
youtube.com/watch?v=R83287N6kFg
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/herne-polizei-fahndet-nach-marcel-hesse-a-1137652.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post link to video, toothpaste

I searched on bestgore and there wasn't
I won't go "any deeper", maybe you should, I mean who bothers about such things in your cunt anyway

Yeah, pssh, white people, huh?

looks like my long lost twin , maybe i should decrease the birthrate of turkey a lil bit

not necessarily white, but he does look like 'that kind of guy' right? I hope Sir Rockefeller speeds up his eugenic pogramm

Germans have a death drive unrivaled by all except Arabs. They try to destroy Europe every chance they get. Germans are defective the same way southern Arabs are and the same way Chinese are they are not normal.

They do this because it is genetically coded in them to destroy

>not necessarily white
Stop being so delusional, I bet you're a disgusting white fragie male yourself

wtf

You guys murder children for fun, you really don't have room to talk shit kek.

this
>be in germany
>get your head cut off by achmed while he screams Allala ackbar
>get hacked to death by Hans while he's wanking it
>have to pay 300€ a year for your shitty tv program
>have to pay half your wage to the state so achmed can diddle your wife and children

It all over Sup Forums, he's a Sup Forumstard who's killed a child and a woman so far in two different places, and is still on the run. He's made threads on Sup Forums about it

>a woman
lel the german media didn't seem to know this yet then

thats the longterm...lets erase all the other nation.
and then..the arabs are a easy game

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=0IOH1xv86hI

Is that guy okay?
He seems mentally disturbed

thats "german Leitkultur", every german wants to be this guy, just like every american wants to be Bruce Willis

Kek, spot on user. Germany is hell.

Please, this is German Leitkultur.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOB9avcSqpg

No wonder why they are cucked Lmao

thats probably french though

what kind of fucking toothpaste is that?

wont you get beheaded for posting in a mushrik chinese cartoon forum?

Roach go make me some Kebab

this guy is an avid anime fan, what did you expect from degenerates like this?

Rude

subhuman calling others roaches, lmao

i'd try to start a conversation with you "why" we are cucked but then, it's just another mudslime shitposting. does the sand in your bunghole itch? still got poo under your fingernails?

Need to have a Luxembourg working contract. You can help, Wim?

Germans. Not even once.

He's the definition of a german Sup Forums permavirgin. At least he gets ficki fickied every night by Abdul in prison now

what a sick fuck, i hope he dies a horrible death.

You can't make a thread like this without posting vid fag.

for the lulz, obviously

He was a Sup Forums tard and suicidal wich is more /r9k/ desu

Would you not say that huwhite 'mericans are destroying themselves in a very similar way? look at how your country was in the 50's and look at it now - are 'mericans not "defective" too?

How can you call the Chinese "defective" when all indicators show that the future belongs to them?

(not bashing you, just asking)

>romantic like that one german guy eating the other german guy
Kek good post you irrelevant little shiit

congrats, OP.

You're pretty decent for a Sup Forums Sup Forums OP.
You only wrote a blatant lie in the 2nd line, not in the 1st as is more usual here.

Germany's birth rate isn't anywhere near the lowest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html
cbsnews.com/pictures/birth-dearth-20-countries-with-lowest-birth-rates/

That myth is pretty standard Sup Forums Sup Forums disinformation / willful ignorance.

We were tricked into ethnic suicide, the Germans ask for it

>Chinese "defective" when all indicators show that the future belongs to them?

A future toxic waste dump.

What did you expect? Germans are SCUM. They are all psychopathic and are addicted to bloodshed. Germans have been the sole cause of political trouble within Europe for over 2000 years now and it's all because of their immoral lust for destruction.

The nation of Germany should be partitioned by its neighbours and its people removed from existence by selective breeding with other peoples, until the the German seed is so diluted that the ancient German spirit is no more.

Saudi Arabians are bro-tier, they stone degenerates and women not knowing where they belong.

Rare

>that probably hanged around here
Reddit's that way

Great post friend! This is just further evidence to the bloodlust and hatred Germans feel even to their own people. The sooner the pakis wipe them out the better I say.

So if saudis are bro-tier then how those poor refugees arent?

yeah, I've never been on reddit, and he actually hanged around on Sup Forums you cunt

His looks scream Sup Forums to me

>19 year old boy
>boy

this is true

We don't get refugees from Saudi Arabia, these refugees are from shitholes like Syria or Iraq.

wow, I really wish I could have found this guy before the cops did. Ive been lifting for 2 years and I want to test out my strength on a child killer.

RIP little dude.

>Ive been lifting for 2 years and I want to test out my strength on a child killer.
raping child killers? strange fetish

And what? Refugees and Saudis both are muslims, are you trying to be racist user?

It would've been one hell of a hike to get from America to shitland.

he isn't found yet
please come help, you big boeuf
i'm scared

Word on the street this guy used to post here. His name was Windi and used to post in /MENA/ threads on Sup Forums. Last I spoke to the guy he was saying he had grown up and was interested in politics(lol). Trying to find info on his post he made, if anyone can find it I'd be much appreciated.

Full name was Marcel Windischmann, but he looks exactly like the guy according to a buddy of mine who also knew the autist, and he was a tripfag.

Germans are cancer.
I told you.

>Saudi Arabians are bro-tie
reminder that they are the perpetuaters of wahhabism. saudi arabia is THE source of islamic terrorism

>lifting
But do you have any martial arts training? People who only lift throw pathetic punches.

According to the German media, the dude actually did martial arts. And he's currently insane enough to stab and then torture you.
I wouldn't fight a martial artist with a knife and full murder intent unarmed, even if I had ten times the muscle mass.

>raping child killers to death? strange fetish
ftfy

I'm afraid of impregnating my german gf because she might drown our future kids in the bathtub one day. Fucking germans man, you never see it coming

He looks like exactly the kind of person they would cast on RTL when making a documentary about computer and online game addiction. For people like him there should be death sentences imo.

NOW I know who he reminded me of
youtube.com/watch?v=zp1mb7moExU

>documentary about computer and online game addiction.
/thread

post um. i try to watch all i find.
youtube.com/watch?v=R83287N6kFg

>Marcel Windischmann

This is just a meme man.
The real name is Marcel Hesse.

You've never been in a fight in your life have you?

I started lifting at 147lbs. Current weight is 207. Squat 365 x 6 dl 415 x 5 dumbbell press 130lb each hand x 6.

I don't care what kind of kung fu bullshit you can do if I get my meat hooks on you you're fucked.

>rapefugees kill and rape almost daily
>msm quite
>one sicko kills a kid
>national news for days

>You've never been in a fight in your life have you?
Neither have you apparently

I knew he got doxxed, was that his real name? It's too long ago for me to remember.

how much of your life do you waste preparing for a fight that will never happen?

>Podestas are fucking and killing children every day->just fine/fake news
>One Subhuman in germany kills a Child->Fucking germans meeen, fuck the germaans...

/pol acks and logic

>I don't care what kind of kung fu bullshit
Nigger, if you can't throw a punch you can't throw a punch. A month of boxing training will make you superhuman compared to any self-proclaimed street fighter.

Either Hesse or Heße.
His full name is even in the media.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/herne-polizei-fahndet-nach-marcel-hesse-a-1137652.html

he killed a SECOND one , just read it on the NEWZ .

>how much of your life do you waste preparing for a fight that will never happen?
he didn't prepare for "a fight"
he prepared all this to take this photo, and then he even fucked it up by posting upsidedown

also

>he didn't prepare for "a fight"
>he prepared all this to take this photo,

You are missing the part where, while still on the run, he entered into a woman's house and murdered her. Posted another thread about it on Sup Forums confirming his identity and stating that he was waiting for the underage daughter of the victim to come home from school, to rape and murder her.

The german police truly is a joke. Best you can hope is that the killer moves tu Austria and crosses the southern border, so we can deal with your problem like we already did a few months ago.

>Saudi Arabians are bro-tier, they stone degenerates and women not knowing where they belong.

t. Abu Walid al-Almani

I'm just not sure if it's Windi or not is the thing. I heard he made a post here before he went out and did the deed.

>she might drown our future kids in the bathtub one day.

Sher will do nothing wrong, eliminating your kike bastards.
Kind regards, your second-greatest ally.

He should've just killed himself.
Now he's going to get killed in prison.

Child killers , pedos/child rapist/molesters usually don't survive one month in prison.

Fuck's sake. My thread from 8 hours ago about this got deleted by mods 40 posts in.
Fuck you mods, fuck you Luxemburg for taking my precious (You)'s. Fuck you all and don't even bother replying

Dude, Marcel Windischman is a meme on /deutsch/ from years ago.

>Implying my name isn't Hasan Kocak

Nice try, Mustafa.

He may well get shot by one of your nervous emotional female cops.

shut up hans

we're not falling for your barbarian tricks again

Someone post the video

mods are on my payroll
heres your (you)

DO IT

tbqh i want to get into boxing. My only problem is my arms are so short. I will continue to strength train regardless because there is no negative to being strong. I bet I could hit harder than most.

You're in for a nasty surprise if you don't change your attitude. You're extremely vulnerable, especially against someone with a BJJ background. Start training MMA and drop the tough guy act because the world's full of men who're much tougher than you think you are, your ego could get you seriously hurt or worse.

>the world's full of men who're much tougher than you think
this
like my orc warrior lvl 80
prot
he fucks you right up