Why do men of all races find white women the most beautiful ?

why do men of all races find white women the most beautiful ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlBOe3tmRwk
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/837135388124790785
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3dpd
>attractive

not just the women

we don't, i'm white and latinas are literally ten times better than fat nasty skinned white 'womyn'

You talk like a nigger, no way you're white.

Fugg why is this so true

Media

Because they are.

My guess is the wide variation of white features. If you think of South America, the middle East, Asia etc, everyone has black hair and usually brown eyes. It's boring and common.

Rare things are valuable and attractive. And technically, white women are the rarest of all.

Because it's not.

>why does 2+2 = 4?
sorry roach but because of your shitskin genetics you will never be able to comprehend basic truths about reality

Meanwhile
American White womyn

Albinoism is a genetic mutation that created the white man. This flaw turned into benefit as the rarity of the white woman and her offspring spread across the northern territories. Highlighting rather than obscuring facial features whitism is universally attractive to males, however transfering a genetic flaw onto the next generation is not attractive. Therefore many humans will abandon their white stricken children and find a long term mate who is more structure to manual labor and able to climb trees with agility.

Nobody wants roasties though

White people are the master race.

Caucasian just is the most aesthetic race. Simple as.

they don't

This looks very un-american. Minus the fat bitch, I guess.

i like pardo girls better. the hue gene makes girls more sexy. check this blend.

The low IQ is a dealbreaker though.

because it's 2017, i feel like Sup Forums thinks it's still 1950 and white womyn are still capable of having children

Not sure, because white women age terribly, in most cases.

No.

>find white women the most beautiful

(puke)

>man face
>man hands
>man body
>age like milk
>loud and obnoxious

Its the same with asians. Top tier women because they're feminine, low tier men because they're feminine. White guys would never get laid if they didn't hold all the power and the money. Asian "men" even lower.

Masculinity + femininity is what nature intended

You only like her because of her Spanish genes, which only proves the point that white genes are the best genes.

i'm getting me a pardo next winter, they like gringos, and will cook for you if you bone them hard enough

they presented a lot in the media (sexually)

>this is the average white women.

>spend millenia building resistance to the cold, intelligence and agility for Winter months, as well as being able to look directly at the sun (I can, with my blue eyes)
>need to mix with our grandparents slaves to get our tree climbing skills back

Wow much logic, very truth

White people are the most diverse looking race. If you don't like one trait, you're sure to like another.

Because they're the only women with pink buttholes.

That's a kike

thats a good 25 years longer than the white woman

Lol fucking cope. White men have the best jaw structure and have good height. Also at least medium penis size. Also colored eyes.

so you are saying all women need to be BLACKED?

>Americucks in charge of not propagating kike memes

Because they are.

>this is the average sandnigger """""woman"""""

Nice! Stop it now, you're making me hungry

This is the average Saudi Arabian woman

But can she poo in loo?

I wonder why

reTURD alert

>two rats
>A) One goes straight to cheese
>B) The other goes around the maze and eventually gets to cheese

Scientists would call B stupid, as clearly A is able to go directly to the food source.

Your history of living in inhospitable climates, and "fighting winter with agility and intelligence" simply shows that your peoples were too lazy or weak to migrate to a more moderate climate, choosing to stare at the sun rather than bask in it.

fapping to a FUCKING drawing

sad

What a load of shit

humans are biologically programmed to seek the best mate for future offspring.

>inb4 women want bbc

statistically, only a tiny minority go for black people.

cba finding the infographic source atm

Mmmm sexy as fuck. More nudes please

As the old adage states, "white is tight, black don't crack and women of Asian and Hispanic descent look generally younger than the actually are until they hit a certain point and age 50 years at once."

they see them in the media the most

Bc all turkish women are fat and ugly.

you tell me

smuglevelsthroughtheroof.jpg

How can you tell? Is it the wavybbrown hair or the uncanny valley stare?

but i don't, semitic goddesses are objectively the most beautiful female specimens

pls get a decent women without tons of make up and then we talk fatso

This is now a Christina Hendricks thread, someone who isn't lazy, release the floodgates.

That dude needs to change his hair

provides much more than a white woman desu

last two and first one are somewhat accurate

because white people produce all the TV, videos, and movies, that everyone has watched for almost 100 years.

And its lightly tanned white women who are the best. super pale white women are nasty.

MODS

pale skin

white women are the biggest meme ever created

Source? I found this interesting. I would watch the full version of whatever the fuck this is.

thats best age girl can be
stop memeing

There's a dude on youtube who interviews NK defectors. I forget his name, but search barring youtube shouldn't be hard.

kikes arent people

Fair enough. Was looking for a documentary name, but a series of youtube videos might be even better.

Thanks for the reply, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlBOe3tmRwk
that one is stunning

I was interested too and found the full video
youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc

Probably has to do with the larger contrast in different colors.
Lighter skin means the lips stand out more, the eyes, the hair, flushed cheeks, nipples, pussy, you name it.

>implying your pathetic woman is attractive

>implying all white women are attractive
:^)

Lmao how not every race preferred black women the least.

>t. kike, nigger, mulatto

opinion discarded

Holly fucking shit, how can someone be this dumb, fuck me, i want to gouge my eyes out from watching this shit!

she is not dumb. she is just not familiar with other socities. basically an alien, from outer space.

Latina slander will not be taken in this thread Norweegee.

>her eye shape

JUST

I'm willing to bet she's at least 10% oriental AND african,

>I'm willing to bet she's at least 10% oriental AND african,
youi're a kike twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/837135388124790785

Because they are. Most of the beautiful non-whites are only considered beautiful because they have white features from race mixing.

60+

Beauty can be found in almost every race... except niggers. Even the most beautiful nigger has the personality and soul of a nigger.

THIS

Lol@ the feminine penor

Damn...leaf posting digits blessed with truth

they're the biggest whores

Murhhhh....

Only race with less out of wed lock births than Whites is Asian - Niggers 72%, Hispanics in 30s or 40s. Fuck off nigger.

Her ancestors fucked so many goats, she actually looks like one!

There's some truth here, but here's the deal:
White wimmenz show age sooner, yes. That's the drawback to being more fair.

All dark skinned peoples, no matter which flavor of non-white they are, change OVERNIGHT at age 40. After that, it's downhill rapidly.

White women suffer most harshly from the affects of a northern European diet (Certain meats, all dairy) and have massive "female parts" problems. Most other cultures eat diets that fit their health better. If White women did the same, we'd see a massive improvement in the aging (and overall female health) of white women.

This won't happen in the next generation, though. Sadly, it may never actually happen.

this guy got his hair cut by a beaver or something

Lost of surgery. Christy also takes really good care of herself, and has a staff of people to help her along the way.

A staff of people.

latinas are amazing but it's only the whiter ones anyway.