>>115645700

And why is this relevant now? They are well over a month late on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/politics/official-photos-released-trump-inauguration/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4287970/Park-Service-photos-challenge-Trump-inauguration.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html
cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/
metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/official-trump-and-obama-inauguration-pictures-released-showing-true-crowd-size-6493705/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=SkHa2-c_8Pk&ab_channel=ABCNews
youtu.be/qLYURuCP-yk?t=2184
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
boards.Sup
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-claims-presidential-inuauguration-audience-history-us-president-white-house-barack-a7547141.html
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/06/here-are-the-photos-that-show-obamas-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-than-trumps/?utm_term=.1c8a0ab03347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, we definitely believe the media. Especially the Washington Post. They've proven they aren't biased in any way.

Frumpf BTFO!

>I only believe the media that agrees with Trump

To prove trump is a lying delusional retard?

Because trump is still mad about it.

Again, why is it relevant now? These are the same photos from a month ago. Really, you're defending a news organization rehashing information that is identical to what was shown more than a month ago with no new developments. What's next, the Pentagon Papers? Pointing out there were no WMDs in Iraq? Maybe they'll do a story about how Trump can't possibly become president. Also, Trump never said his crowd was bigger than Obama's.

people.com/politics/official-photos-released-trump-inauguration/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4287970/Park-Service-photos-challenge-Trump-inauguration.html

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html

cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/

metro.co.uk/2017/03/07/official-trump-and-obama-inauguration-pictures-released-showing-true-crowd-size-6493705/

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence

What's more likely, trump being wrong or six different media outlets being wrong?

Hell, this isn't even the weird thing.

>Also, Trump never said his crowd was bigger than Obama's.
Uh, yeah he did.

Just because Trump might be a lying delusional retard, that doesn't mean you have to be one too.

But still, trump refuses to let this shit go. Even when provably wrong he denies reality.

Bigger audience. Not crowd

When did he say that, and when was the last time he said it?

TRUMP GOT BIGGER RATINGS AND MORE VIEWS THOUGH
besides... First nigger president was a historic event and for weeks Obama team literally ordered buses to ship fans in, entire schools sent their students to go witness first nigger president get inaugurated, people from all over the world cam to see first nigger president -- also there was no perimeter fencing around the city and the surrounding public could literally just walk into the park to see first nigger president become president

totally different situation, Trump had mega security and tons of people weren't let into to see his swearing in.

He was a faggot for saying more people came to see him in person though.

Haha omg OBAMA is so awesome and is the best president ever not a braindead jungle ape like you claim and SHES GUNNA WIN GUYS HILLARY IS THE BEST DRUMPYS AND YOU LOSE I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN OH GOD DRAIN MY BALLSACK HILLARY

Ignore shill threads and shill posters

A rationalization Trump surrogates put out there several days after the fact.

Saw him claim it to when he gave ABC an oval office interview. Pointed to a picture on the wall and everything.

>Saw him claim it to when he gave ABC an oval office interview. Pointed to a picture on the wall and everything.

>97% of the D.C. area votes Democrat
Gee I wonder why there were more people at the Democrat's inauguration?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkHa2-c_8Pk&ab_channel=ABCNews

Do you mean this one?

>all CTR has to hold onto is crowd sizes right now
>they're acting super smug about it

Kek!

youtu.be/qLYURuCP-yk?t=2184

Specifically, this moment, the one where he doesn't claim it was the crowd which is the biggest ever, but the audience?

>What's more likely, trump being wrong or six different media outlets being wrong?

Are you seriously forgetting all the election day predictions from EVERY media group?

>Hillary 98%, Trump 2%

Yeah, I can see them all being wrong, because they are liberal propaganda mouth pieces, you fucking Democrat shill.

Technically, Hillary won the popular vote just as the polls had predicted.

>there are more people overall, and wider access to , so let's talk net and not percentages
Statistical massaging. Same crap methodology that's behind any lying politicians inflated claims. Reminds me how Obama inflated his record on immigration by claiming people turned around at the border as "deportations."

Ok, so he was on message several days after the fact to speak of the 'audience,' yet still he wants to get across his impression of the crowd size.

Yep. And I wonder in consideration of such an obvious fact why it was important that Trump claim he had a bigger draw than Obama. Could it possibly have been a test to see to what ridiculous lengths his core supporters would begin to rationalize all that he does from then on?

>ctr shills are still spamming 3 month old cancer

>I believe any media that is anti-Trump

>Could it possibly have been a test to see to what ridiculous lengths his core supporters would begin to rationalize all that he does from then on?

Like this user, , who has internalized that low angle shots are more valuable to judge crowd size than high angle ones.

I'm talking about percentage chance to win presidency based on electoral college, faggot.

Again, when did he claim his crowd size is bigger, as you said he did in and ? If he actually did do that, which you haven't proved he did, he would be no worse than you. Those in glass houses, etc.

>yet still he wants to get across his impression of the crowd size.
And? So what? He wasn't comparing it to anyone else's, just saying it was large.

Really, the level of damage control and waffling you accuse him of is true of you, and not him.

>he says his crowd size was bigger!
>um, well he says audience size, but he said crowd size before!
>uh, i-i mean he said his crowd side was impressive, which isn't the same thing i said before.

It's very simple. You claim Trump said his crowd side was bigger than Obama's, even citing the interview where he supposedly said it. I pointed out that you misremembered or misheard him, exactly according to what I said he said. You can either backpedal, double down, or waffle, and you're doing the latter. Did he say it was bigger, or not?

We got a real live criminal prosecutor here. At least have the intellectual honesty to call Trump out for being a faggot like this user. , while you quibble over the definition of "is."

>Could it possibly have been a test to see to what ridiculous lengths his core supporters would begin to rationalize all that he does from then on?
A gaslighting test?
I dunno, thats an interesting theory I hadnt heard before, but it is def intriguing. I still think its a mix of Trump being a somewhat of a delusional narcissistic baby and that they literally want a war of the press so they can further de-legitimize them to their base....so that when eventual indiscretions do get revealed, the loyal stooges will not believe them at all.

Holy shit, just answer the question. Can't you see the fucking irony at all you accusing Trump of saying something blatantly false, and then changing your story once you're proven wrong, when you're doing the exact same thing and you can't substantiate your claim that he did it. I guess actually being right is only important when you're making baseless claims, right?

What exactly did you call Trump? A lying delusional retard? Just because you called him that, doesn't mean you have to be one yourself, oblivious to irony.

The Park Service website has the information. Do you distrust them?

Media Being wrong

shill thread? again?

But that's still not the issue. Prediction is always a tricky thing but this was after the fact.

So someone reads the stock market wrong and looses money on a bad investment. Happens all the time.

However, someone getting into a car crash when they had a red light because they thought they had a green light? Inexcusable.

Trump made a claim after the fact and was wrong. The media made a prediction before the truth could be know and was wrong.

Like I said, We'll let it drop when trump does.

He sent Spicer out to deliver that message, as his angry 1st press conference of the Presidency. Just because it didnt come right out of Trumps mouth didnt mean that he didnt set that narrative. He absolutely did. And at the CIA speech he talked about wall to wall people all the way back to the Washington Monument.

Again, when was the last time he mentioned this?

>Meanwhile Obama is going to jail

sage

K, so now it's Spicer saying it and not Trump. Now commences the migration of the goal posts.

Here's an honest question for you. You've set the bar to a level of acceptability such that there need a statement of Trump's which has to definitively do with the size of the physical crowd in relation to Obama's and in absence of the terminology "audience." But if I pursue this and come up with such a statement of the many he's made on it, will you then be of a mind to accept that your bar has been passed, are are you mentally prepared to fight the definitions such that there is a plausible interpretation which supports your point of view?

>What exactly did you call Trump? A lying delusional retard?
I posted the same words another user wrote within the same conversation chain for affect. If we're going to be litigants here, and not anons trying to impress valid points on each other, let's not lose sight of that.

Or should we go back to why you feel this topic is not relevant? You seem quite motivated to argue something which by you is irrelevant.

Joke's on you I don't believe anyone

i aint the op and its not really moving the goal posts. Is Trump not responsible for his administration?

FYI: PEOPLE DIDNT RECEIVE THEIR INVITATIONS UNTIL WEEKS AFTER THE INAUGURATION.

>really shines your marbles

you're all gonna hang :^)

How would you know, you're a Maple

Don't ad hom faggot.

Have you heard of the INTERNET?!

>Have to resort to a low angle photo and not a true air view.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
Look at all that white, and I don't just mean Trump's voters.

Fuck off, ponyfag.

good, find me a better picture of trumps crowd. IM SURE PEOPLE TOOK PICS.

I'm willing to accept that if you produce evidence of Trump saying it that he was mistaken and probably lying. You've already indicated what you thought the source was, and you were wrong.

>You've set the bar to a level of acceptability such that there need a statement of Trump's which has to definitively do with the size of the physical crowd in relation to Obama's and in absence of the terminology "audience."
Again, why would I accept anything else? You even said that I was wrong in saying that he said the audience was larger, and that he said the crowd was larger, indicating that you were referring to Trump supposedly referring to the size of the crowd and not the audience. So you're asking me to confirm something you already clarified previously, which seems to me completely redundant.

>I posted the same words another user wrote within the same conversation chain for affect.
I fail to see how that is "being litigants," whatever that is supposed to mean. I asked if that's what you referred to him and you could have denied or confirmed that. Whether somebody else said it or not is irrelevant. As rather as us not being anons giving valid points, I'm most interested in the valid point of when Trump supposedly said his crowd was larger.

>Or should we go back to why you feel this topic is not relevant?
I said the coverage of it wasn't relevant, as we're seeing the exact same shots which we saw soon after the inauguration, so I don't see why this is a news story at all.

>You seem quite motivated to argue something which by you is irrelevant.
My motivations are irrelevant. For instance, I today might argue how incredibly delusional were commentators who claimed Trump couldn't win, no matter how irrelevant that may be today considering he did actually win. It is possible to attack something for being irrelevant and false, correct, like for instance, attacking a personal attack as false and irrelevant.

I don't approve of it, but it's not the same as saying Trump said his crowd size was lager.

boards.Sup Forums.org/niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersnigg/niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggerssniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggerssniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers

>I dunno, thats an interesting theory I hadnt heard before, but it is def intriguing
Not on this issue perhaps, but it's definitely something Trump pulls frequently
>I still think its a mix of Trump being a somewhat of a delusional narcissistic baby
character traits Trump does mind to have overestimated, even if there's merit in the charge.
>and that they literally want a war of the press so they can further de-legitimize them to their base....so that when eventual indiscretions do get revealed, the loyal stooges will not believe them at all.
I used to say it was a good thing that news media was becoming more partisan, that the truth somewhere in between would be served when both sides held the other to account. But I failed to factor for how dedicated the partisan cores of both sides are to refusing the legitimacy of viewpoints which varies in the slightest from their own political narratives. Bad citizens everywhere, with alternative and diametrically opposed versions of political correctness.

No clicky.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-claims-presidential-inuauguration-audience-history-us-president-white-house-barack-a7547141.html

There's a video of Trump saying it himself for you.

50 seconds in "We had the biggest audience in the history of inaugural speeches".

>trumpfags

yup and that included online viewership.

nuance isn't some people's strong suit i take it.

>yup and that included online viewership.
Except no source states this.

Look what just came in the mail yesterday...

fucking spooks in the post office. No wonder the crowd was smaller; half the fucking invites never went out!

"the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe" - Sean Spicer

Kek.

>biggest audience
lol, try again. The article, and what other Anons have claimed, is about the CROWD sizes, which clarified is what he claimed Trump said. I've never denied that Trump said his audience was larger, and even posted a source for it. Again, do you people not see the irony of accusing Trump of getting his facts wrong when you people are doing the same thing now?

except the words they said

how dumb of a nigger are you

>claim biggest audience
>don't have a source to back it up
>somehow this is not lying because reasons

biggest audience in person and around the globe.

was everyone around the globe simultaneously at the inaug in person

>critical thinking is critical

Would you deny that there are more people around in the first place to witness inaugurations, by whatever method, and wider access to streaming alternatives?

>NO HE DIDN'T MEAN AND AS IN BOTH HE MEANT AND AS IN JOINED TOGETHER
lmao @ your scapegoats.

Do you have a source for that btw?

let's end this thread once and for all.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

now lets go to more important threads instead of beating this reeeaaally dead horse.

no one cares about hillary angles dumb ass

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/06/here-are-the-photos-that-show-obamas-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-than-trumps/?utm_term=.1c8a0ab03347

"It went all the way back to the Washington monument"
ANOTHER LIE KEK

his words you nigger. its not my job to spoonfeed you the correct information. if you actually cared and wasn't just here to shill then you'd know this.

how many times do i need to call you a faggot nigger before you realize that you're a faggot nigger?

Again, this goes back to my first post. I said this article was pointless because we knew less than a day after the inauguration that the crowd size was smaller and there was photographic evidence to prove it. This story does nothing but rehash the same shots, (maybe they're different photographs, or something), to prove the same conclusion we knew over a month ago. Some anons rushing to defend this story pointed out that Trump said his crowd size was larger, and that he keeps saying it. I asked for evidence for both claims, and attempt were made for the former and not the latter, the evidence provided being inadequate.

The most you can say is that Trump made a claim which was unprovable, but not proven false by posting images of the event in question, well over a month that is happened, and posting the same evidence that we've seen before.

>13 posts by this ID
embarrassing

>both in person and around the globe
This means separate not together, sorry dumb ass.

He didn't have the biggest audience in-person and there's no source that says he had the biggest audience in globe. Even if you were to combine them, it's still a false statement.

What's this new talking point? I don't beliueve anyone needs an invite to walk onto the mall, user.

>CNN

Not seeing an argument here. Does that mean I'm just three posts worse than ?

>mfw people still don't know niggers count as 0.6 persons

>it wasn't a lie it was just unprovable
kek

I don't think he should have said it, but it is backpedaling on what several anons have claimed here, namely, that he said the crowd size was lager than Obama's even though the photographic evidence proved it was not.

oh yeah i don't know about all that.

the only idiot that made that claim was spencer. i think trump's too smart to make blatantly false statements like that

>Not counting those that watched his inauguration speech.

Clearly more people viewed the Trump inauguration over all platforms. Sorry you fell for a media lie that he was talking about specific at-event crowd sizes

Alright, as an intellectual exercise, let's skip that quibble and get at what's really important to the Trump claim, given that the crowd size was admittedly smaller but what he really meant was only to do with size of his viewing 'audience.' Is it, then, that there are more people in the world around to witness his inauguration?

How is population grown and internet accessibility to Trump's credit?

No, just a fact.

More people watched Trump get sworn in than Obama.

Isn't even close.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

We accept your concession speech as admitting defeat.

Live sharing on social media wasn't even a thing in 2012, and YouTube didn't have live events. You really think more people worldwide watched Obama's when the means to do so were not even available. Cmon who's the shill here?

[switching tactics intensifies]

Not an argument.

First black president is more hype than racist wins election, no? Obama had more TV viewership despite less people having TVs 8 years ago.

Where are your facts?

That's a clear rhetorical question, and the obvious answer is that it isn't. But the extent of this claim is that Trump is taking credit for something that he didn't do, but what is connected with him, which, while not entirely honorable, isn't that big of a scandal, and certainly not worth making an article or something we've known for more than a month. But still, Trump didn't say it was to his credit, but stating something that is positive, (even though it apparently cannot be confirmed), and which is connected with him. Perhaps the ideal politicians wouldn't do it, but I'm not going to say we can't let this man have the nuclear codes because of it.

Don't go full shill. The only person making a claim that needs to be verified is the one making a false accusation. Get Brian Stetlers tiny dick out of your mouth and show us where Trump said his event crowd was larger than Obama.

If you make a claim you must support it. You made a claim you cant support just admit it.

Sure, shill. Keep up the strawman, you'll make CNN anchor one day

Not an argment

shills sliding, probably impersonating trump supporters