WIKILEAKS = RUSSIAN SHILLS

Just when the heat is being brought up on Russia and corruption links are about to be exposed, Wikileaks all of a sudden decides to drop this information. Don't you Trumpfags get it yet, these people are working to subvert and destroy our country and you are fighting for them. You're useful idiots in a war that Russia is waging against us. This is classic FSB demoralization/divide and conquer tactics.

Wake the fuck up. You are being used. Don't be a traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N1tv95DbI_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes goyim, CIA is your friend!

k keep me posted shill

Faggot OP

Slide thread

Saged

At the end of the day, the CIA is our country's top intelligence agency, their goal is to ensure the success of our Nation domestically and abroad. Anything they do is the best interest of efficiency and prosperity. Ask yourself who stands to gain the most from demoralizing our citizenry against our own intelligence agencies.

.2 Rubles have been deposited into your account!

Trumpcucks are traitor scum. They will hang when all of this is over.

Trump's morning moods and Wikileaks revelations come right on time
Now Wikileaks is Trump's official intelligence agency, but Russia is not ruling the US now, NOT AT ALL
Trump is national security threat and should be impeached

looks like shills are in full meltdown mode today

I just learned how to sage!
Saged

Go hack some Russian intel then.

initiate_phase_two.jpg

back from lunch break with a plan?

Assuming you really are Americans (I know you're not) How can you justify this blatant foreign attack on our government, do you really think the CIA are our enemies and want our country to fail?

proofs..

they work for Israel not America

Yes, I'm sure the information CNN is feeding the average American citizen is completely accurate in an propoganda espionage war. If we were in the war you say we are, everything you are told all day would be a lie

The CIA is and always has been a terrorist organization.

Trump is the biggest Zionist world leader in the history of Israel. What the fuck are you on about?

This has nothing to do with CNN you shill.

On the other hand, liberal hypocrisy is on full display. Blame the Russians. Blame the Russians. Yet our own CIA is even more of a threat than they are.

Thanks obongo

CIA is a missionary organization for democracy, interested primarily in keeping oil flowing, spying on Russia, and cockblocking China. It's neither unambiguously bad or unambiguously good.

>Trump is national security threat

How so?

Nope. He plays nice nice with the jew fucks only to play dumb. He can't name the enemy until he's got proof or else he'll be labeled anti semetic.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

CIA is rogue structure that cares only about CIA. They spy on US citizens, violating laws and constitution, they kill US citizens, they ignore President's direct orders. They went out of control long time ago, even CIA director doesn't know what CIA is doing nowadays.
CIA is heavily involved in drugs trafficking, CIA is heavily involved in raising radical islamists around the world. They are dangerous to USA and all other countries, with literally no benefits.

>don't let the citizen privacy narrative take hold

wow.

fuck off CIA faggot

YOOOOOOOOO
WHAT IS THE MEME WARFARE LINK/SOURCE
????????????????????

>posted from Fairfax, Virginia

Sage

Nice larping, but knowing that someone out there genuinely thinks like this immediately makes me feel better about the upcoming Spic'ing of USA. At least browns are too dumb and shit tier to be of any interest to kikes.

What if, though, Trump is working with Russia because Russia really are the good guys? What if the deep state within our government are the real bad guys? Because to say Trump is working with Putin but you are against it, tells me you are against the elected heads of two nations. That puts you at odds with your legal authority over you. That makes you the traitor.

Whos in charge of the USA? The President of the United States. Who works for the POTUS? Every single federal employee. The real question is why arent you supporting the policies of our President?

Literally the third paragraph in the press release:

>Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

Someone in the CIA leaked this to the infosec community.

More likely than not, the CIA then pushed this directly to Wikileaks to obfuscate the source of the original leak.

It's from 2006 and not part of Vault 7. Your memes suck, old man.

Read the docs, you fucking moron. Its right there, saying that CIA intentionally ignored President's direct orders on numerous occasions and simply didn't even inform him about programs and ops much more frequently.
CIA is not working for POTUS, and in case of Trump, CIA is engaging in hostile actions against current POTUS and whole country.

i did make this meme

>Don't you Trumpfags get it yet, these people are working to subvert and destroy our country and you are fighting for them. You're useful idiots in a war that Russia is waging

Most of Sup Forums is fully aware of this, and perfectly fine with it.

You are the one who hasn't quite grasped how deep the treason runs.

>implying the leaks aren't real.

it's true, who cares where it comes from

>don't listen to the truth guys because someone I don't like told me"

Unless you can disprove the leak, fuck off back to your moms basement

WHO

IS

JEWING

WHO???

AHHHHHHHH

I was told nationalism was a bad thing

The twin towers fell because of jet fuel. We invaded Iraq because of WMD's. Sandy Hook was real.

I want to believe. Stop hiding all the blue pills.

Suck a dick, CIA you do nothing good for us. Fuck you.

Mike Pompeo pls go

Except they been hyping this up for around a year now faggot. They didnt just decide to drop it right now.

youtu.be/N1tv95DbI_I
Alex Jones: BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!
>>Alex Jones: BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

i wish everyone would do this

Thanks for this. Image saved as well to pass on.

And Democrats = Chinese Shills

Saged

Top kek

LE REDDIT ARMY t3h narwhal Macon @ midnight

You can always tell shill/troll threads

They adress Sup Forums as a single entity so its obvious they've not lirked long enough

>cia kidnap kids to rape and murder for elites
>blame everything on Russia

Oh we're traitors all right. You're all going to fucking burn.

>inb4 leaf

Away on business.

> tfw CIA gets BTFO when they try to meme war
OP = CIA Shill

Also wasn't reddit supposed to support people like Snowden? I guess if it doesn't fit your globalist kike agenda maybe not though.

Its globalism vs freedom, and we all know where you stand.

Saged.

hmm lets see

>vote hillary in
>we get fucked

>vote trump in
>get less fucked

kys

Wait, what is a sage?

#PaulRyanOctober2017

fuck off, CIA

>Don't be a traitor.

You're right, why wouldn't I be loyal to an organization who has paid to make sure all of my electronics stay vulnerable to hackers.

OP = CIA memetics engineering shills

Thought: recently everyone has blamed Russia for the hacking citing Russian code, while people have rightly argued that this code is all over the net. Could this be the reverse? Leak your entire tool set then no-one can reliably blame you when those tools are used to attack someone?

Ah yes, the classic Putin put the CP there defense.

Shill thread. Do not reply.

Oh yeah Wikileaks is for sure Russian shills.

I'm not denying the veracity of their leaks, however. I really don't know. I don't see what's impossible about some or all content being fabricated.

However, it's clear that they are very *selective* about what they leak and when. It's not strictly about "transparency" or "democracy".

It's 9001% about incisive, strategical manipulation of the memeverse.

Yes. They did the op expecting Hillary to win. When she lost they leaked the toolset to have plausible deniability.

Liberal shill! Putin IS a good guy. You are the useful idiot. How much is Soros paying you to post?

ok, Drumpfet

Literally shaking