Check this popular tweet. So what do these people expect? They want taxpayers to pay for refugees to fuck shit up...

Check this popular tweet. So what do these people expect? They want taxpayers to pay for refugees to fuck shit up? For many "refugees" this is just a vacation on taxpayers expense.

>popular
5k likes, mostly all arabs and college sjws

>how to be a retard with just 1 twitter post

They actually do.

Well yeah, they do, otherwise they're literally taking food and resources that could be going to our own citizens

well, it's true. But they do have to be useful to me and my economy to be economically valuable, which is my main concern. They can be human-ly valuable in their own countries, I really just want their money.

"refugees" don't have to live in your country for their humanity to be valued, either.

I don't have a twatter, so I'll reply here

not only are these groups not useful to us, they're actively detrimental. Their humanity isn't worth anything more than ours, and if that's at risk they can stay the fuck out.

>usefulness
That's irrelevant
GTFO

They are delusional and completely disconnected from reality because;
>muh feelings

yeah food shortage is such a crisis in america. and protip: food and resource companies still get paid even if its by the government for ordering their stuff. food and resource company employees still get paid for working to produce stuff.

Also not every refugee behave humane to native population

>we're only wasting a little bit of food and money

do you really consider this a sound argument?

But if they're not useful why should they be let in? First world countries are not charities.

>humanity
>muslims, refugees, and immigrants
None of those beings are human thus they lack humanity. The only immigrants that should come are whites, as it used to be here in America. Every one else will just undermine our country for their own interests, destroying the culture we have here so they can replace it with their own.

Muslims have full civil rights in our country but not in most of theirs

We will care for refugees by building camps with arab nations, as was done all through modern history, and we will stop funding ISIS in their countries as well

Immigrants do need to have value. They cannot move here and be a permanent tax burden. They must provide for themselves.

>Wasting food and money

huh?

>food company receives sale order from government or charities
>make food like normal
>employees all work like normal
>food company and employees get paid for services like normal
>food gets delivered

what step in this process is a waste of food and money? from a societal aspect you can bring up some other stuff, but there's nothing from an economic and business perspective that's wrong here. and certainly 'food and resources' aren't being wasted.

>his parents are arab and chinese
so he's a mongrel that should be irradiated?

Value their humanity, goys

Typical woman, doesnt understand that civilisation depends upon members of a society actually being civil and contributing, or at least not destroying the place.

Still I wouldnt expect a woman to understand such things, because she has a womb right, so both men and society must flock around her and covet her, and pay to educate her child.

I see nothing wrong with this.
I can value their humanity while I reject them from my country.
I wouldn't let in any immigrant from any country who would be a net-loss.

kek, I was looking for this pic for the longest time, thanks

>muslims
>humanity

I think they gambled too much on us forgetting about what the religion of peace is doing to us.

>Societies shouldn't have to function in order for their people to exist.

flerpity derp

yes they have or else they a burden.

The struggle of nations is no joke but a live and death competition.

Only the best have the right to live the rest can die in agony.

The irony of a woman posting that is not lost on me.

That's why the traitor always gets the bullet before the enemy.

Sorry, but the American working class isn't some sort of bottomless money pit that you can extract wealth from in perpetuity.

Also, throwing resources at a person who is unwilling to make any sort of effort to carry their own weight, or who takes advantage of resources they don't really need, IS a waste. We have enough of those here as it is.

Value of human life is a meme.
Human life is only worth something in developed nations. A human life in shitholes is worth almost nothing.

She's saying what all leftists think. They don't actually care about taxes or countering decreasing populations, they just want more shitty immigrants to virtue signal some more.

Living in England where our taxes go to providing services for us doesn't work out cost efficient or with the best service. E.g NHS you think our teeth are a joke because we want to pay another time for good service, we settle for what we're given which is usually the lowest bidder or worse dumbass public service idiots there for a free ride (sweet govt benefits) with no incentive to try at all let alone harder. You wanna know how companies get on the NHS procurement supplies list? The buying co-ordinator selects the rep but what happens when the purse does not directly affect the buyers net profit margin his incentives for selection .usually come down to gifts received from company representatives. Hardly how I like to see my taxes spent. It's easy to argue this when your start point isn't a dream of utopia

>be a drain on resources, making everyone else's lives tangibly worse
>essentially live your life as a parasite
>implying humanity

Still, spread it desu. Strongest argument for immigration about to be sabotaged for a generation if this hits one million retweets.

If they want to come to America, yeah they do have to be useful.
Last thing we need is more brown people getting gibs.

That's where you are wrong.

they merely want more bodies/votes for their cause

they would advocate for the entry of flesh eating zombies if they voted left

LMAO this is a new low.So the doctors and engineers meme isn't doing so well and are pushing the humanitarian harder??Yeah,fuck off cunts

>we have to let the immigrants in, who else will pick our produce?
>get real, like there's a food shortage in america lol

Pick one, please.

Cool oppinion, I disagree. There is no moral or logical reason to bring in a refugee that provides nothing to the nation or society at large

Telling them they can't come to the us does not devalue their humanity

If I could have it my way I'd tell them there are plenty of gibs down this long and dark hall way, and in the end is a lava pit.

Just fucking kill them. They're subhuman filth and do not deserve to breathe the same air as our countrymen and women.

Islam does not recognise humanity as a concept. Why would we include muslims into our sense of humanity?

Their humanity is valued... outside of my country. We won't bomb them anymore, and in exchange they stop coming to the West for gibs.

Why are there so many islam threads today?

This is true.

They do however have to be useful to be welcome in my country.

We don't owe you shit kebab.

Wonder if she'll change her tune when she's getting gang raped by 10 Mohammuds. I don't have Twitter please ask her that question.

Probably because Trump reinstated the towel head ban.

That's the thing, we have proof sadly that that is not the trend. they Double down even more, ive seen countless examples where they speak out and are very thourough that its their fault white priviblablabla.. and that is only the ones that speak out. i think many dont even report it and just suppress the whole thing becausr racism is bad.

Swedish experience Sup Forums, i live with this shit everyday.

Ha! What is this picture from? Ching Chong attacking negros. I've never seen that happen before.

All you guys gotta do is castrate one or two of them and it will stop. Don't just take the balls though. Take the Dick as well.

We are a nation betrayed burgerbro, the globalist eu shills have already won here. our change into a brainwashed cuckhouse began loong ago in the cold war, slowly have they fucked everything up, school system. what is facts and whatnot, i even remember ANTIFA having an "informative" visit to my high school when i as 15 or 16 spewing their bullshit. and now they have obedient drones that are engineered to think and do as they're programmed, the only reason to why some of us awoke from this social experiment is because of internet and hard sourced facts blowing their propaganda out the window. in sweden Gen Z really is the final hope.

> humanity
No.

Dear God. I had no idea it was that bad.

I hope you all somehow organize and ban together to purge the Muslim swine.

well, it will end someday atleast, once the economy really shits itself.

is she saying we should keep them as pets?

Liberals have always seen minorities that way, might as well say it at this point.

let see if i can get a response, or will isis cut off my head and she will block me before that happens

>has to eat camel shit mixed with sand using chop sticks

She blocked me immediately after I tweeted her.