Should men cook in the household? My female friends all can't cook...

Should men cook in the household? My female friends all can't cook. How am I supposed to find a wife when they can't cook? Should I give up and become a chef for my family?

If they cant cook they better clean or succ me

I honestly think modern women have a block in their brains from doing shit like this because of feminism.

They will sabotage themselves cooking because otherwise it would patriarchial to make their man a goddamned sandwitch.

Women should bake while men should cook the meals like dinner.

What am I looking at?

>Women should bake
dude weed lmao

they ask how would you do it, you cannot describe it and then they use that as a ticket out saying youre no better so why should they be able

no. everyone should learn how to cook.

if you need to eat, then you need to cook.

>Should men cook in the household?

Yes because we're better at it. Cooking is a male profession, nothing to be embarrassed about.

let the women tidy afterwards.

No one "can't cook." That's like saying you, "can't drive" or "can't shoot." It's a skill, aka something you fucking learn and practice and get better at.

Anyone saying they can't cook is a lazy piece of shit. Either you cook or you don't eat. Or you're a rich snob who's never known any better.

my supper

>relying on other people to perform basic day to day tasks neccessary for survival

Do you enjoy being a degenerate or something? Seriously, cooking basic and nutritious meals isn't difficult, if you can't do this after a few years of adulthood then you're pretty much a failure of a human being.

Cooking is redpilled. don't rely on anyone, if you can't cook you pay thousands for food

>that disgusting looking meek pile of grey goo with ketchup

Fucking slavs man

My wife is a very talented cook and I can hardly make ramen in a microwave :^)

She also is the breadwinner

I play World Of Warcraft all day.

We fuck 3-5 times per day.

Her tits are huge.

Livin the dream.

Also, shes 100% white without a drop of kike blood. She is also 150 IQ.

Will be having children with this one.

Funny you should post this thread as I just saved this hilarious shit from my Kikebook

>Perfect treat

>Women
>Being good at anything
>Ever

Is that a quiche?

Men knowing how to cook is redpilled. But a woman who can't cook is a no-go.

Food is how women express love for family.

Yeah, less and less women cook nowadays.

It's ok to cook for family when you have time and can cook. But when you come back from a day of hard work, a wife should prepare something. I don't know what age you are, but usually women start thinking like women and learn how to cook from their moms.
Young girls usually don't want to cook, because our media is owned by Germans who keep feeding liberal propaganda to young children.
And you have women who want to be like men.

I don't get why anyone says they can't cook. It's really easy and after a while it's quite enjoyable

Are you the guy who saves on food?

Dat quad doe

>just flour and water lol
Does this woman actually think she discovered bread?

/thread

I am cooking becouse its my hobby and i like it. My wife is happy about it.

>My female friends all can't cook.

Get a wife from a third world area if you want one to cook and clean. No point wasting your time having to re-educate the modern women.

Yeah, she's fucking other dudes on the side m8.

This.I like to cook for myself aniway.

>How am I supposed to find a wife
You won't.

if you can't cook here you might as well kill yourself, women who can't cook are almost always rejected, it's like not being able to write.

mirin numbers

But think about it like this. It's eggs with stuff in it. Can't really knock eggs.

A redpilled man need to know how to cook, you can't depent on woman in something so important.

They use whatever you need from them to blackmail you: laundry, cooking, sex. You can't give them anything what is going to be used against you.

Nothing annoys a woman more than to see that when she tries to deny you cooking, you tell her fuck herself and you prepare an excellent dinner for yourself.

When they see that you do not need them they actually become submissive and stop being so whiny.

Holy fuck that is just sad

Moar like this?

Dem quints

A woman who can't cook is the spiritual equivalent of a ham planet.

all chefs worth mentioning are men. learn to cook and your vagina-leech will love you forever