An extremely blue pilled feminist, ex Hollywood actress became red pilled by man. You guys want to watch this

An extremely blue pilled feminist, ex Hollywood actress became red pilled by man. You guys want to watch this.

The movie (documentary) was totally ignored by MSM, few cinemas played it, however, it got a 4.6/5 on Rotten Tomatoes and 9.1/10 on IMDB.

putlockersonline.com/watch-the-red-pill-movie-online-free-putlocker-4186.html#

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was expecting it to be cringey but it was genuinely pretty good. I was also expecting it to be the same old info and therefore a waste of time, but I think even for the typical red pilled

Bump

Bump

bump

how do we get this on netflix so more people can see it.

bump

here

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

I didn't like how she just passively sat there and didn't push any of the feminists on issues. She barely brought up circumcision.

"Umm, men have it bad too guys, uhh okay bye."

It was bland.

I went to the private screening at NAIT. Tickets were free but you had to Email & get your name put on an attendance list.

>very informative
>but also very long
>lots of neckbeards/fedoras in attendance

What I will say is that it utterly destroys any ounce of credibility modern feminism had left, but the movie is just so goddamn long it'll be impossible to get anybody on the fence to watch it unless they have an open mind. Certainly not easy material to get through.

It made me understand why feminists wanted to shut it down everywhere it aired. Makes their cause look absolutely retarded.

mfw she doesn't know what to say as a feminist in her vlogs, is really shocking. I don't know, it's so weird.

This movie really needs to go viral.

bump

Is putlocker any good? Never used that site. Heard too many horror stories.

Yes. No need for VPN, it's not The Pirate Bay.

Try Openload, it depends on your country/ISP how well it streams.

Just watched it, bretty good. And boy oh boy the feminists she interviewed did a great job at hanging themselves

Went to see premier, Milo sat right in front of me, he funded it too

haha true.

I think the movie was meant to be long because it showed how difficult and shocking was to a successful white woman be red pilled. SO CRINGY. Her expressions were priceless.

At the end now, I know it's a lost cause and nothing will change.

>rapetard
kek, never heard this one before

What was interesting for someone that is aware of mans rights abuse, is not that echo chamber of problems and issues.
But rather the shift in worldview (which is rare) that author of this documentary had.
It really buries any notion of credibility that feminism "Has"

She did good job however by distancing her self and her opinions as much as possible (other than personal video diaries), by letting interviews and evidence speak for them selfs.

bump

Well she took the redpill, if you see her twitter she's complaining at all the banning and censoring her documentary is receiving

Hell no, Cassie Jaye was hardly blue pilled insane feminist before this movie. She was one of the saner feminist who wanted to see another perspective.

the big red interview really rustled my jimjams

>NAIT
Aw fuck when was this? I would have gone.

Makes sense that it was NAIT though, you'd never get it past the screeching harpies at McEwan or numale-mecca UofA.

And did she?