CIA Confirmed Ponyfags 100%

Thread cont..

>WikiLeaks just released 8000+ documents revealing CIA hacking tools, who they targeted and multiple guides

>EXPLANATION
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

>DOCUMENTS
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
cybrary.it/

>WikiLeaks implies Trump was probably spied on with this

>Confirmation of CIA plans to hack into TV/Computer/Cellphone microphones and cameras, as well as controlling vehicles and twitter accounts. They also have some information on how they plant "fingerprints" with their hacks to pin the attacks on other groups.

>The CIA deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of Russia to obfuscate their own hacks

>CIA confirmed Ponyfags

>Obama's mom CIA sex slave (CuckIA'd)

>Jewfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_5341225.html
linkedin.com/in/william-bach-22141813
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg
theeventchronicle.com/intel/fbi-user-returns-Sup
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17072568.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm scared

Just got home from work so unpacking this now.

I work in security so this will be interesting based on what I've managed to see from the autists here today. I'll post back with anything I find using this image if on another thread

Skimmed through the leaks literally nothing of any value, just the names leaked and some intro project stuff, it's nothing substantial really.

My first thought was that this is a retarded way to dump files. Didn't expect to download a fucking website :/

yeah i just skimmed through 8,000 documents while i was on my way to take a piss earlier and, unfortunately, there appears to be nothing of substance.

Also, the CIA watches you masturbate.

Bump for justice.

Bump
These tools are quite interesting

>ponyfags

>I skimmed through the 8000 documents

Wow. It's nothing!
SAGE

I love the french

I heard that the Trump team cleaned the Fbi and Cia of any moles recently. However the DOJ is still compromised. Can someone confirm+

couldn't link in time but the last thread had 160+ posters before sliding

There's just nothing substantial, really.

Lol did we make "nothing of substance" a copypasta, or did the shills just not realize we caught onto them a long time ago?

We should delete the /mlp/ board. They are confirmed undercover CIA shitposter.

What if the russians also deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of the CIA to obfuscate their own hacks?

Not gonna lie, former Pierre here. Man it has been great surrendering to virtually everyone and letting Paris get anal raped by Muslims. But seriously, the codes are in the 8,000 documents, DELET NAO.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_5341225.html
maybe?
linkedin.com/in/william-bach-22141813

So this btfo the Democrats' "muh Russia" bullshit right?

There's just nothing substantial, really.

I know you all get worked up for some reason but really there's nothing substantial in those leaks.

I'm not sure who said it first, but "nothing substantial" has became a copypasta with the original project veritas tapes if I'm not mistaken.

I know I have been shitposting it for a while just to
>bump thread of interest
>expose hotheads/normies/actual tards

Im not in the CIA. Nothing importamt was in the leaks.

Who cares if the CIA can listen to my conversations through my TV?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI~

Surely they do.
It boils down to a good thing though- normalizing government distrust..
People need to know the CIA attacks its own nation while blaming others- putting American lives at risk and blatantly committing treason.

USA = Cuckold country

Fuck me sideways this is so funny

What do?

>If you hamstring your own Spy Agency, you leave yourself vulnerable to foreign nations who have no such compunctions. You wouldnt expose military tech whilst screeching about how effective it is at killing would you? Like it or not, espionage is a dirty business.

Anything substantial?
I'd say no

It was a swede who start it first. I swear.

Exactly, how many firearms do you own?

Last I heard you had over a million signatures to ban a white world leader from entering your country... meanwhile the mudslime buttrape rates.........

I didn't say UK was any better

>And he is a fucking kike
MEIN ROFL

I'm a computer illiterate, what document is this

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg

attached to? How can I view all the other image files in the leak?

meme warfare PsyOp confirmed. CIA is trying to take over the dank memes

>it's a obody can download a picture off the internet and use it episode
Sup Forums really is delusional. there IS proof that CIA are anime posting in trump gen though

Any other photos? I mean, seriously, ANY OTHER PHOTO...

download the torrent and go to /cms/files

theres heartsone cards and some memes

Skimmed through the leaks literally nothing of any value, just the names leaked and some intro project stuff, it's nothing substantial really.

thanks!

can i listen to you through your tv too?

Yeah, I skimmed it just now while I was reading your comment. Nothing substantial, really

No need to download it.
It has been posted here:

theeventchronicle.com/intel/fbi-user-returns-Sup Forums/#

38°43'59.1"N 104°50'48.5"W

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

abstergo industries(presumably from the Assassins Creed series) photo is in the vault 7 dump.

>Abstergo Industries is a multinational corporate conglomerate, and the primary front for the modern day activities of the Templar Order. One of the largest and most prominent corporations in the world, Abstergo Industries, or its predecessors, were responsible for the majority of human technological development for the past millennia.

How do you get the state flags?

Is this actually legit? Holy shit the meme war was fucking real all along

>nothing of value

>nothing to see here

>keep moving, Goyim

Really made me think.

How is the CIA ponyfags? I need a quick rundown.

stream application (May 28 2013, 12:19:17)

Usage: stream [OPTIONS]
Example: stream -f firmware.bin -T -a -L

Options:
-f Firmware file download
-e Codec select
-a Activate Streaming
-L High level loop
-l Local narrowband loop
-w Local wideband loop
-p Local PCM loop
-t Tonegenerator
-v Print Firmware Version
-R Restart VCPU
-r Reset VCPU
-b Print command history buffer
-u : Start UDP Connection
-c : Start TCP Client
-s : Start TCP Server

>Fucking CIA.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/
but you can't look through files

Not a chance.
We control the manufacture and distribution of dank memes.

>jewsaresupercoolyougoys.jpg will never exist, unless formed in a brazen display of irony

>normies taking on the autistic horde
topkek

>Literally
Stopped reading

So then why aren't you publicly broadcasting all your conversations?

Look at this brit that isn't aware of what GCHQ does.

I work as a small-scale private sector digital forensic examiner. I see disgruntled spouses put spyware on their significant others' phones daily. I've seen just how invasive THAT small of an intercept is, and today is a big "I knew it" for me.

I have carried a flip phone for six years because my job has made me into a paranoid weirdo, and now I'm thinking about just putting that SIM card into a "landline" (i.e. just stays at home).

Nobody understood the flip phone. Now I hope they do.

#hugYourFlipPhoneDay

>Meme Warfare Centre
This cant be real life

CIA will never get the upper hand on memes
Its like autistic kids vs the cool kids
doesnt matter how hard the autistic kid tries, it will always be autistic and get laughed at

This is what my taxes go to. I've inadvertently funded pony rp-ers. Sup Forums I'm so sorry.

>Checks filename
No, nothing substantial… Move along…

Bump.

will add to list on next thread btw. great find

Thank god they still have a couple hundred layers of irony to uncover until they get to true memeposting

Checked. We run this shit.

Definitely. It can now be 100% reasonable to doubt any cyber attack by Russia on anybody and opens the possibility of it being the CIA.

I'm guessing they either let it die or they go the route that trump had a friend in the CIA help him hack under the guise of Russian hackers to throw everyone off the scent that he was committing treason.

>Ideological warfare,memetics
>published 2006
>mfw they have been losing the meme war for almost a decade

hesse

what did they mean tih this?

the hq in germany frankfurt?

Completely devoid of substance. Also, wikileaks has been co-opted by Trump and is not trustworthy.

its just a nice copy pasta to collect (you)s

O shit waddup

Oy vey shlomo

Why wouldn't CIA just concentrate on gene engineering of 3d anime girls...

cia own it sry m8

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

if you dont find anything substantial just keep it to yourself ok.

No, no, no. this leak is more Russian disinfo and Assange is working with the Russians.

Can't you see you're being played?

Your weak.

Your meme game will never catch up to us CIA nigger.

m80, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be vindicated for taping over my laptop and using a flip phone..

Enjoy your day of pure smugness

>government funded program to push shitty memes

It all makes sense now

>Meme Warfare Center
fucking hell meme magic really does exist

Nice impression of CNN

I wonder if he expects anyone to take him seriously when he says shit like
>Orange asset
Sounds like a bitthurt flaggit to me

think any of them are grills?

my mother died in her sleep. nothing substantial

Massive fucking kek
What do you think CIAs favorite pone is

Is this legit?

CIA HAS YOUR FUCKING FACES
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17072568.html

Yes hot dominate mummo types with glasses and modest but tight skirts so you see her panty line and she doesn't smell like expensive perfume but rather fruity shampoo and coconut body wash.

Yes.

>"release me from this hell"

Interesting files:

>ICE-Spec-v3-final-SECRET.pdf
There's also an unclassified version, haven't checked for differences between the 2 docs yet

>Inside%20the%20EquationDrug%20Espionage%20Platform%20-%20Securelist.pdf
Info on the precursor to GreyFish

>NOD%20Cryptographic%20Requirements%20v1.1%20TOP%20SECRET.pdf
CIA give some decent insights into how to combat them.

"The SSL tunnel X is using to communicate with server might be subject to an SSL MitM attack, potentially using a CA issued “valid” certificate. Because X utilized the Collection Encryption Suite the take would not be compromised however this sort of interception would permit an adversary greater insight into CIA clandestine operations and facilitate more detailed traffic analysis as well as serve as a possible avenue of denial of service whereby X believes it has correctly communicated with server and therefore might not engage appropriate fallback behavior (e.g., uninstall, change beacon domain, etc.).
To provide greater security against such an attack, X may go further than required and implement an inner cryptostream within the SSL tunnel transfer compliant with the Long-lived Suite. In this way X can ensure that it is delivering the raw intelligence only to a server component despite the presence of an active attacker. This makes tool X very valuable in those countries known to routinely MitM SSL (e.g., China, Iran, and other hard targets)."

They have a number of Mesh Net documents which leads me to believe they're creating meshnets from local targets and uploading to a Satellite. This is how they're penetrating secure networks.

They compromise, create a mesh to agrigate and relay out it. A compromised phone with 3g or 4g access is enough to get the data out to a point it can be collected.

Considering the Israelis demoed Air Hopper back in 2015, getting the information from a secure site to an insecure access point is probably within their power.

This is some potentially scary shit.

i think the last time i saw these used was on an imgur comment in like 2010

tfw hunting for rainbow sheets to shag

>pic related

Can you believe this goy!?!? I