On russophobia

As a Russian I am finally completely tired of rampant russophobia in the so called "Western world". If you read mainstream Western media and listen to mainstream Western politicians, you (if you are Russian) would feel like jew in nazi Germany just before the funny trip to the gas chamber. If I'm was jew or afro-American, I would be triggered to the extreme. But I'm just completely tired of all that shit. It's pointless to be triggered if sponsored by western government media are just doing their dirty work. When I tried to reply in the comments on "The Guardian" site, I just have banned as so-called "paid Russian troll" by TG moderators. OK, if you try to argue against hysteric russophobia, you just got banned. I understand how this propaganda machine works.
Well, what I finally can do? I can only hate so called "Western world". It's natural to hate when you treated like jews in nazi Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdjVKQoBzVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
lietuviais.lt/straipsnis/kitos-temos/Karalius-Mindaugas-nieksybes-kultas-1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys slav

What are you meaning?

Anton.
You better not be creating new weapons
I'm sick and tired of the media saying it will be used against us Europeans.

And why we would use that weapons against Europe if EU is the major economic and trade partner of Russia? We should be completely insane if we go to war with EU. But, well, Russia and Russians indeed are pictured as "completely insane" by western mass media. It's fun how easily this "completely insane Russians" message became mainstream.
There are absolutely no rational reasons to use these "new weapons" on EU. If it happens, there should be tons of hard NATO military provocations before it.

I like Russia and Russians. Sorry for the Crimean war

I was bait.
I'm actually a Russia supporter. I know Russian but can't read. You have the best torrents
People threat Russia like a third world country
But yet here is turkey that is a weapon of mass destruction and isn't stable

Slava
Also sorry for that dipshit over crimea

Lozkin&stuff

>read mainstream Western media and listen to mainstream Western politicians
Welcome to Sup Forumsand brother, have a nice day

Looks like it's all about military politics. NATO wouldn't tolerate Russia as we still alive and would do its best to "contain" or ultimately destroy Russia as sovereign country. This military organization is russophobic in its essence and historically was created with the only one purpose - to "contain" or destroy Soviet Union (and so Russia too).

>If you read mainstream Western media and listen to mainstream Western politicians, you (if you are Russian) would feel like jew in nazi Germany just before the funny trip to the gas chamber.
Flag related, am technically Latvian (was born here) yet Russian (soul-, mind- etc-wise). Can confirm what OP says.

Nice post

Just ignore them,they hate you because they are jealous.

>Vasya Lozkin

You Russians have managed to outweird the Japanese. Or at least, you are close to it.

Not that it's a bad thing...

We think we know the reason for it now.

The CIA is able to hack into systems and leave false fingerprints behind.

So the CIA is hacking us, and blaming you.

>f you read mainstream Western media and listen to mainstream Western politicians, you (if you are Russian) would feel like jew in nazi Germany just before the funny trip to the gas chamber. I
Fuck off, it's way worse in the reality. Western media can't describe what is happening in Russia, because it's unimaginable for a normal person.

Maybe if Putin wasn't a shorter Stalin without a mustache, then we wouldn't be so wary.

Just launch the nukes.

Problem solved.

Been following US/UK MSM for a while too.

Today I went over WaPo article about wikileaks stuff. It wasn't specifying what is in those leaks, but rather MUH Russian ties, Trump BTFO, security threat, etc. It is clearly who is the real threat here, but WaPo does not bother with this ethical question. Having an article about investigation on 'Russian' interference with the elections next to it was kinda cynical at least. This makes me sad.

Also, you guys kind of turned yourselves into an OPEC type nation, depending on oil for your economy. That put you in the crosshairs of the real OPEC, and the Saudis have been waging economic war on you and your (asshole) allies Iran for years now.

Trump wants to start a new alliance, USA and Russia v Islam to stamp out ISIS.

How is that being received in Russia?

I don't hate Russia. You guys aren't really a threat. You bomb us, we bomb you. Were all fucked. Done deal. Not really a concern of mine really.

Plus, quick and easy way to go out.

The (((media))) has a hate-boner for Russia, but I don't know of anyone in real life that hates you all. Everyone I talk to would much rather be allies than enemies, but (((they))) don't want that.

stop whining about it, please

become a part of the progressive world. learn to elect uncorrupt leaders. integrate with the rest of the world. create something culturally valuable. be based, if you want and be the flagship of the orthodox world , but give up that nasty habit of meddling with other countries businesses

you folks have the most resources in the world. with proper infrastructure, education and reforms, russia could be the center of the world, instead of all that KGB spy games, which is mostly PR, while average russian's quality of life stays shit.

>getting triggered by subhuman western degenerates who teach their kids to fuck each other in the ass in school
You're thinking too much about these savages

Russians hate Radical muslims and it hurts us to see Europe being infested. We may be rivals at times, but we respect them and want to be friends.

As a russian nationalist i really appreciate russophobia. Nothing forges the national spirit better then hatred. Just look upon jews. I wish we can get it even more.

All we need is a nationalistic leader as an addition to blatant russophobia and we are fine.

I would note that when Russia deals with islamic terrorism, we are never told it's islamic terrorism, but "Chechnyan freedom fighters".

Even when you guys warned us about the Tsarnoff brothers, you didn't get credit for it.

Our media is worse than Pravda was in the bad old days.

>create something culturally valuable
All that music and literature is not culturally valuable?
Or you determine cultural value by amount of YT views?

Fuck off, user Anonovich.

Where I come from, you Onions are as welcomed as plague.

Go to Moscow and get a haircut at one of your 6 million barber shops full of Muscovite Hipsters.

Too bad Finland ran out of bullets in jatkosota. They could have killed more of you.

Putin is pedo, you are Commie. Better dead than red et al.

Pretty sure the Russians have contributed heavily to world culture already.

Actually I'm working at "informational security" firm in Russia (cryptography, security threats detection, highly-secure VPNs and so on). Some high-rank security officers at FSB and at various security firms (especially, Kaspersky) was recently arrested for high treason. They're worked for CIA and now they're arrested. There're numerous security checks from national security agency (FSB) in our office and in many state offices. So, it's not hard to say who indeed was hacked actually. After all, I know that our government, state and banking sector is protected by nearly invulnerable security system which use symmetric cryptography on network channel level and independent of actual network structure. But people are the most weak link in the security. People are weak.

I got tired of that constant bs and just stopped visiting their sites. I only read them if there's some important news and I want to know two sides of the story. But yeah, this is fucking insane and has been going on for years. Most of EU and US MSM seem to have one command center, whatever it is. It's like an echo chamber when it comes to topics related to Russia.

Fuck off out of Baltics then, why the hell do you live here? If you want to be traitorous shitstain in a country which hosts you and suck off Russia as if it was best country and could do no wrong, why do you live here?

Why do we hate Russian again? When's the last time a Russian killed a bunch if people on our soil.

You are completely wrong.

Our CIA is completely out of control right now, and appear to be staging a coup. They also seem to have no qualms in starting a kinetic war with Russia to cover their tracks.

Hearing Putin's talk at the end of last year made me a Putin fan. The west is ashamed of its Christian roots. And why is that?

Only time will tell.

Fuck you and fuck your country

The MSM are full of shit. We hate them too.

what does it all mean?

Such ingratitude.

Bump. Hate us more degenerates. If you are a liberal, neggro, jew, hipster, shitskin or muslim just know that Russia hates you. So plz hate us too.

You tell me.
I am honestly tired to be told to hate Russia and love black cock instead.

I'm an Americunt and think the best thing would be stronger US/Russia relations.

If all fags want to talk about is world peace and shit why take literally two of the strongest, most militarily capable (in terms of destroying shit) nations, and pit them against each other?

There is no peace on Earth without peace between US and Russia.

I never got people like you from countries like Georgia, or Serbia, or Montenegro, or Bulgaria.
If it wasn't for Russians we literally wouldn't exist, this is a historic fact, even if relationship wasn't always as amiable as it should be.

average americans see russians as nationalistic allies, we don't dislike you and a vast majority ignore the foreign corprotists propaganda

How about you fuck off from Klaipeda? Or Vilnius? You got these towns and essentially 1/3 of your current territory _thanks_ to USSR. "Muh occupation". Fucking dumb Lithuanian.

I should agree with you. Russia was the first country to feel how radical Islam actually smells. Naturally, radical islam and Islamic terrorism absolutely isn't welcomed in Russia.

Serious question: I have heard if a foreigner comes to visit and stay with a Georgian family, you guys will repaint the interior of your house/apartment/yurt light blue for the visit. Is this true?

I grew up in the cold war, and it wasn't that they did something, it's that they could annihilate us, and we them. Mutually Assured Destruction worked to keep the world alive, but now we're faced with a threat that does not care if it dies, so long as it takes its enemies out too.

I don't think you can have MAD with muslims.

>STD's everywhere
>shitty drivers
>a billion muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=EdjVKQoBzVM

>avatar fag
>telling anyone to kill themselves

Kek

dude i come from lithuania and there people are so fucking brainwashed into russophobia that they genuinely believe russia is going to invade lmao im half russian myself and both proud to be lithuanian and russian and when these 'russophobes' encounter me they dont say shit to me cause all people want to do is belong to a community therefore they talk shit about russia without informing themselves. stay strong OP

Its generally only Georgia. All others are quite ok and don't give a fuck. But georgians are subhumans. Its easy.

We love your women at least ivan

Wow, we've had a terrible influence on them.

No intelligent American reads MSM. I follow
Infowars
Breitbart
Drudge
Gateway Pundit
Unz, especially Sailer, Englehardt and the Saker
Derb
AmRen & V-Dare
Zero Hedge
IHT
Chateau Heartiste & Kakistocracy
Claremont
Taki's place
Moon Over Alabama

This is not to say that I think russians are our enemy like a stupid fucking boomer, but our cultures are not that great collectively

mfw russian user pretends to still be mad when all of us amerifats told him we have no issue with russia

It's generations of inbreeding.

shut the fuck up burger, your country is full of them too plus jews niggers and fucking sjws lmaoo

thanks

>8 years of nigger presidency
>gay marriages
>transgender kids

Russia has literally been our ally for centuries. They nominally but not materially supported the Revolution (which is still good because we needed recognition) and they stopped the Western European empires from interfering in our Civil War.

It's been a brutal 8 years.

Unfortunately, unlike every president in our history, Obama did not walk away and shut up. His attempts to destroy the US have not stopped. He started, armed, and funded a shadow government in his last days in office to take down the USA.

He is a madman and will not stop at nuclear "accidents".

There are already reports that but for some very staunch patriots in the military at the highest levels, Obama would already have staged a nuclear incident in South Carolina to draw the US and Russia into total war.

I have nothing against Russia or Russians.
I'm also tired of all of the ridiculous hatred against you and I don't personally know anyone who hates you or your leader. Sadly I know that this is only because I don't associate with the stupid.

Many of us like you, not fanatically, but you're admired and appreciated. Sadly we can't even try to work towards good relations with you because of autistic screeching by the losers trying to drum up support to overthrow our current democratically elected leader. It's going to be tough but hold out at least a little bit of hope that things will get better.

If the opposition regains control you'll know that we've been fucked and that things will not get better.

We challenge your hegemony

>pack Kaliningrad chock-full of missles and aim them at us
>conduct massive military maneuvers that are explicitly offensive in nature on our borders
>invade and annex parts of the buffer zone
>violate your neighbours' airspace
>never apologize for the crimes against humanity your country commited
>bitch about russophobia

Yes Ivan, unlike homo- or transphobia, russophobia is a real and justified thing, because you're a legitimate threat to us or at least try your best to seem like it.

>Obama would already have staged a nuclear incident in South Carolina to draw the US and Russia into total war.
Is it true? We in Russia have vary bad opinion of Obama, but I can't imagine he's such insane.

We're not interested in hegemony. We'd kind of like other people to step up to the plate.

I don't see it.

Russophobia would infer that the're no legitimate reason to be afraid of Russia. Phobias are irrational fears.

Obama is just a tool.

Of course you are, you're either naive as fuck or you're just pretending to be. USA is an empire like any other, only methods changed over time.

From the reports I read, the missile was overshot into the ocean where it detonated.

From first hand experience, I saw us launch an ICBM, and I mean a huge one, from San Diego to offshore San Francisco, unannounced.

We never got the reason for the launch, and there was a second launch within a week or so.

Oh wow! We DARE to have military! How it would be tolerated??? NATO should be only armed force in the world, yeah? Wow! Wow! Such an attitude from NATO looks like Empire view on the world! Is there any Darth Vader in your military ranks?

We don't hate you, we just think you are unpredictable and we can never know what you are up to.
That is why you see MSM writing shit like that.
Apart from that we have nothing against you.

As if those territories were no Lithuanian to begin with. Vilnius was always Lithuanian city, although highly polonized by XVIII century. KlaipÄ—da was lost back in XIII century and taken back in 1923 without any of your help, you subhuman trash. We were doing fine without you.

Russia is being provoked by sanctions and NATO every single fuckin day
Also its a known fact that european countries like lithuania or poland had its own people murder jews during ww2 but get butthurt when someone talks about USSR. get off american dick, pole

As far as i know Finland is not a part of NATO and doesn't have american bases, yet they are unafraid of Russia unlike you and other cucks from butthurt belt

most of the people in Europe support russia rather than the us

donc trust the media, dont trust our government, most of us appreciated russia and we know that you are our ally

You can call us an empire if you'd like. It would be incorrect, but we believe that people should be free to speak their own opinions, even when they're wrong.

I do hope that Mount a Negro is just a coincidence, and not your local pastime.

I'm not surprised a rich kike's son just has the privilege to influence Obrungus in his own apartment
jesus christ

You are. If not you, it will be someone else. You don't want that.
Our national interest IS challenging your hegemony. We need the entirety of European plain in our sphere of influence to feel safe. We also need warm water ports with unrestricted ocean access. Needless to say, both points clash heavily with your interests.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
Not saying this excuses Soviet crimes but you're quite deluded.

Seems like the people crying the most are the pissant little countries that used to be part of the USSR and are now nothing.

dude have you heard of Lebensraum? if not USSR lithuanians wouldve got slaughtered

My only problem with Russia is it's threats to its neighbours. I know quite a few people from the Baltic states, and a lot of them are worried about a Russian invasion.

I don't understand, you guys have the biggest country on Earth, more then half of your land is inhabited, but yet you feel the need to invade Crimea... It makes no sense.

I think this is the key; there is no more USSR, the evil empire, the Stalinesque murder of tens of millions of his own people. That went away.

i'm sorry my country treats you this way.

so much land was sold in 13th century already lmao

lietuviais.lt/straipsnis/kitos-temos/Karalius-Mindaugas-nieksybes-kultas-1.php

NATO wouldn't be necessary if you guys weren't pricks.

It's not about me calling you, it's an objective fact that USA is an empire. Just because methods of projecting ''imperial'' power evolved doesn't mean you aren't an empire, and a globalist one too.
I mean, read Kissinger, he agrees with me.

>pack the Baltics chock-full of missles and aim them at Russia
>conduct massive military maneuvers that are explicitly offensive in nature on Russia's borders
>invade and annex parts of the buffer zone
>violate your neighbours' airspace
>never apologize for the crimes against humanity your country commited
>bitch about about Russian aggression

How do you time to post here between mining coal and licking American asshole?

>Media
Found your problem, Ivan. Only normies buy that shit.

As I can remember, we are completely predictable and even calm. One should have steel nerves and titanium ass to stay calm if you feel so much provocation and treatment as "snow niggers" from western countries for decades. Nobody here really wants war. After WW2 even the idea of full-scale war is viewed with much hatred and disgust. There are still some WW2 veterans alive and I can confirm you - no one WW2 veteran in Russia like war at all. You should know Russian culture better. If Russia anyway do some military action, it already on the edge and see no other alternatives. War is totally hatred here, thanks to WW2 and how it was for Russian people.

As long as my country is strong enough to protect its own interests I'm not concerned.
As long as Russia isn't planning on just attacking us some day I'm not concerned.
Don't sink my boat and we don't have a problem.

you acting like its not obvious that every country that opposes muh american democracy gets shit both from media and organizations like nato who are primarily dominated by united states. also there were even plots against USSR way back even before the end of ww2 (operation unthinkable) to say that NATO was created because russia starts shit is invalid