Nigger Hate Thread

Fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers

I can't even leave my house with out them frustrating me to the point of Dylan Roof.

Did someone say argie hate tread ? :-D xDDD

They are just so fucking retarded. The other day at work a middle aged nigger told me he couldn't read. Fucking how?

That's fucking rich coming from you.

My grandfather is a nigger, hes 67 or something and he cant read

I started this thread to hate on niggers not talk to one.

Fuck off white bois

Kek

Instead of hating why don't you get a gun go to Chicago and kill until you run out of ammunition, but you won't do that because you're a weak white fatherless faggot.

Why would I go to jail for something they they already do for me?

They can control themselves, nigger, unlike you.

If all niggers suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth, it would be a better place.
Sad but true.

Im 1/8 black therefore im whiter than 80% of usa

What fucking drugs do you have to be on to not freak out when you are on fire?

>fatherless
>white

lol

Pardo complex kek.

This is why whites are going to go extinct, too afraid of the authority structures that they've instilled into the society to save white children's futures. Sad

pcp

Holy shit that monkey has balls.