23andme/DNA/Ancestry Results Thread

I finally got my results back today after waiting a month

100% European, no jew, no nigger, no nothing

am i white yet?

and yes, its fake name that i used a name generator for, you wont find anything by googling it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
theapricity.com/forum/forum.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop sending your DNA to the jews.

italian 0.1
almost white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

i also have 4% neanderthal dna, super close to being an outlier at 5%

Congrats, people on this site here will happily jack off to your results theapricity.com/forum/forum.php

What are your haplogroups?

Am I white?

I have a 135+ IQ

i actually dont really know how to interpret this one, is this just saying where my maternal and paternal relatives come from? mind helping me out user?

:^)

305 bruh

>Am I white yet?
> 0.1% italian
this should speak for itself

forgot image

Cyrpto Kike reporting in

>tfw still a goy under Jew law cause my mom isn't Jewish
>no invites to the globalist conventions or bilderberg meetings
>reeee

Your Y-DNA belongs to haplogroup I2a2a, you can see the modern-day distribution here.
With your background, it isn't surprising.

I don't plan on raping or murdering anytime soon since I'm not a nigger. Maybe you have something to tell us user?

pure blooded illyrian reporting in

thanks, thats pretty cool

Are you mexican?

it's your unbroken dad's dad's dad's-etc line, and the same for your mom's as well. it doesn't show your father's maternal side or your mother's paternal side, etc

An archetypal spic mut

You're the shock troops to the globalist kikes.

Here's a map for your mtDNA, nothing out of the usual here either

Gengis khan sure spread that seed man

I got mongol too

What's the program called?

If your eyes are anything but blue/green

Then you are NOT white

How can you be European without a trace of Neanderthal?

jesus christ that's disgusting.

>tfw your dad was adopted and your mom is full blooded Bavarian

I'm too scared to take this. I think I'll just keep telling everyone I'm German.

am i white?

i do have neanderthal, read the rest of my posts

23andme updated their site layout, it doesnt look the same as it used to

see here
The region breakdown only shows the last ~500 years

back to stormfront you purity spiraling faggot.

Good. Welcome to club my Neanderthal brother. Wonder who our base Neanderthal mom is.

No the european jew indicators used stem form the middle east, genetically you are closer to the Palestinians. At leas t you can say you are non white when people claim you are an oppressor.

Get the fuck out of my country

100% dont beilieve the virgins who tell you otherwise

I'd probably kill myself.

rape babies.

>98% ashkenazi
>USA
sounds like he's already in his country user. have you been to new york?

Who else here got Mong'd?
Am I the only American with more then 5% Scandinavian on here?

Had no idea about the British and Irish tho, everyone in my family is either Norwegian or German with one great Russian grandparent so I suspect it was George Norby, George ain't a Norsk name

OP here, i have brown eyes and brown hair

i thought the rule of thumb was that if you dont have blond hair and blue/green eyes, somewhere along the lines there is nigger blood? my results show me as 100% european

>everyone in my family is either Norwegian or German
Not according to your DNA. Your DNA says you are a filthy mut. Your great-great-great-great-great grandmother was probably some slut that was getting reamed out by british sailors.

The only people who believe the blue eyes nonsense are faggots who are probably scared as fuck to take a DNA test.

I did too

I got 6% Scandavian and 1% finish

he's just a snownigger who thinks the REAL white man originated somewhere in snowniggeria and spread out from there. then they try to pull some faggotry by linking maps of blond hair and blue eye color that show that they originate in snowniggeria and spread out from there as if that proves something other than that blonde hair and blue eyes originate from there.

Why are you upset brown eye?

Feels good

>have you been to new york?
fuck no

Who is more neaderthal than me?

305 bros

I'm 100% European (75% British) but got some small amounts of jew and southern European on mine. Not proud about it. I wonder if I would be killed by the fuher as both are under 1%.

tons of states have a high density of scandos. like a third of our pop emigrated. where i am from even more than the usual because of ethnic cleansing from the swedes.

i wonder what dna percentage the guy with 387 variants is

probs like 7 or 8, i be he gets hounded by researchers all the fucking time

Well I mean lots of Vikings often took Irish slaves or it could have been that I have an Icelandic Norwegian distant relative, or as you have said someone could have fucked some British dude, it doesn't really matter too much to me because according to my 87 year old grandpa Irish and Norwegian is the best physical labor mix which explains why this Norwegian Irish guy wanted to hand down a tree nursery company to me and kept giving me raises.

Has to be a huge autist haha

Wonder what Chelsea Clinton's report wuld read?

do you think institutions and colleges pay him to do tests on him? that would be fucking awesome, literally getting paid for being born a caveman

Not even close

lol biritsh and irish same ethnic group

oy vey how do you do

Impressive, very impressive user. My results.

>French Italian < 0.1%
>White
Keep dreaming.

chances are i dont have any french in me, as ive never heard anything about french ancestors

i have, however, heard plenty about german ancestors, of which my great grandma was a erman immigrant

Gauls migrated to Britain 2500 years ago to spread Celtic language and culture.

I wanted to ask this too - Is there a DNA result company that can actually do this stuff without giving your information to giant pharmaceuticals?

Dem fives of truth

Is someone who has even the slightest smudge of minority blood allowed to call themselves mixed at the least? Like, on official documents and stuff

Or is there some form of nuremburg laws that dont involve genocide?

ayy me too m88
feels fuck good man

No harm in doing so, just show them the results if people ask for evidence

Am I white Sup Forums?

Keep in mind my skin is completely white, I'm not even olive toned