I just came here after checking my 14 year old son's internet history

You are all deluded, sick, disgusting people. You obviously have never been around minorities or immigrants in your lives and don't know what you are talking about; you use statistics instead of real world experiences to mold your opinions.

I have so many black female friends and they are all FANTASTIC. They are funny, sassy and great people. I used to have a boyfriend who was black too! Stop spreading this violent and bigoted misinformation or I will be reporting you to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off nigger

nigger lover.

Say that to my glock mother fucker and not online.

You're a terrible mother.

> only came here after checking son's history
> posts girl as pic

Fuck white people

In on LARPing thread.

>this thread

mfw itt

Sage all fields

Can't argue with facts. Now GTFO.

Get fucked Britcuck

worst rp ever

oh look its a fucking
>woman
You know what you should do?
>TITS or GTFO
fucking woman

I don't need to hear your thoughts or reasoning. The fact that you accept a bigot, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, sexual predator, fraud, conman, someone who mocks the disabled, someone who strips freedom away from women and minorities, someone who only protects his own special interests, doesn't believe in climate change, has disrespect for Native Americans, no regard for the environment, is buddies with a war criminal, is supported by the kkk, disrespects freedom riders, is a white supremacist, bans Muslims, appoints corrupt cabinet members.... the list goes on. If none of that affects you, then yes we have an extremely different morale, character, and sense of integrity. I'm nauseated by the fact that you can support that and take pride in that level of hatred and propoganda. It's deeply disturbing to me and I don't know when your mind shifted in this direction. I want to live in a house and among people who believe in love and your support for this administration proves otherwise.

Wise words from OP. I can see why his son has turned out to be a natural inhabitant of Sup Forums.

Stop baiting Pajeet
sage

OH is this where the LARP is happening? Show us your tits "mom".

nice bait you whore

Remember. You are here forever (and so is your son)

Here's a TV show you might be looking forward to watching

.Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Your son hates himself for being a mongrel you disgusting whore

>you use statistics
>misinformation

is this cunt srs?

Fuck off mud shark

That's not true. I wasn't racist until I lived around minorities and realized how shit their thinking skills were.

Based son

>I just came here after checking my 14 year old son's internet history.

Respect your wife's son's privacy. Stay off his computer!

Nice LARPing fucking faggot, we talk by experience and facts

>flag
It hurts to live

Once you visit Sup Forums, you'll never stop thinking about coming to Sup Forums after waking up from a night's sleep.

You and your son are here forever.

You know this place is full of newfags when there's not even 1 gore so far.

>Finnish reading comprehension

This board is called politically incorrect for a reason if you dont like facts and statistics but care about PC crap then get off the site. Actually you are disilusional for thinking that nobody here likes people of a particular race because these are run by people from around the world. If you cant take jokes or statistics them get off this site and play some minecraft.

Took the time to figure out how to post, download and rename a totally unrelated pic, attach said pic, and virtue signal. Wow.

Props to (you), Dad.

>found on son's history
>reading articles quoting statistics
>female

Shit that did not happen

3/10 impression
2/10 bait

I feel bad for your son, you are a sick xenophiliac subhuman and your son has the burden of uplifting himself genetically since he comes from defective stock. You are filth, please stop reproducing.