Éire/pol/ - Border Poll Edition

Weird this hasn't been set up yet. I'll leave the news to the Ceann Comhairle, anyway first for the Rare Countess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ano0-SMTAU4
discord.gg/nbzkf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmond_Tisani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachael_Baptist
thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/britain-is-the-authentic-nation-in-this-battle-vnf0c8nhx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
>The Venemous Bitch
But why?

Also where is OP?

Bump

McGuinness is dying from what I hear.

Are there any Libertarian movements in Ireland, lads?

National Party seem to be the only ones close to it

Have they release their economic policies yet? I'm very interested to hear those

Probably true but I doubt norn iron will change much if he does kick the bucket. Ever since the troubles stopped this place has been pretty boring.

No news on that yet, but they might just be waiting till their next meeting to release it.

When is that anyway? I heard it was this month, is there anyone on right now that's going? If so Is there anything you're going to bring up there?

>>The Venemous Bitch
Don't talk about the Countess that way you faggot American

The NP is good on economics

youtube.com/watch?v=ano0-SMTAU4

Other than the NP there's Direct Democracy Ireland who are Sovereign Citizen tier lunatics

Not my own words, that's how Tim Pat Coogan described her in his book on Michael Collins

Wasn't she one of the anti treaty cunts anyway?

You read a book on Michael Collins and that makes you an expert.

Do you even know what treaty they're talking about? Being anti-treaty doesn't make you a cunt.

All I know is that it may be in Dublin and that's it only actual members would know the details which they probably shouldn't give out to avoid antifa scumbags from showing up.

I never claimed to be an expert, I was just saying where I heard her described that way

It was the free state agreement correct? She sided with De Valera when he left out of the Dail after crying like a bitch boy

Stop talking about it online you retard people can see this

Random question but does anyone know of any nice architecture or buildings in Ireland? because the place seems to be lacking when compared to other European nations I always assumed it was Britains fault for not investing in the island.

I'm just asked by when it is, not where

omallys old potato shed in county downsyndrome is quite beguilling I've been told

>It was the free state agreement correct? She sided with De Valera when he left out of the Dail after crying like a bitch boy

Are you retarded? The Anglo-Irish Treaty established that:

>Crown forces would withdraw from MOST, not all, of Ireland
>Ireland would not be independent, it would be a dominion of the British Empire and remain in the Commonwealth
>The King would be the head of state and represented in Ireland by a Governor General
>Members of the free state parliament would have to take an Oath of Allegiance to the free state and the King
>The North had an opt out clause
>Britain retained control over the ports of Lough Swilly, Spike Island and Berehaven
>The Irish Free State would take on debt of the United Kingdom
>The treaty would be superior to any Irish laws and the Constitution of the Free State

>wanting an independent Ireland makes you a bitch
>being against continued foreign subjugation makes you a bitch

>mfw all of this

It's because of dumb cunts like you who don't understand Collins and his whole idea of "stepping stones" that the North is still under Crown rule to this day

>>>The Venemous BitchDon't talk about the Countess that way you faggot American

She was a venomous bitch the prototype skank sjw loud-mouthed cunt.

She tried to smear Collins with dating a Brit during the treaty negotiations in London.

If she had been a man someone would have shit her in the face to get her to shut the fuck up many years previously. She was in no way representative of an ordinary Roman Catholic Irishman's or Irishwoman's values and has been elevated to the platform of a martyr when she never suffered. She was a PR stunt gone wrong to drag in suffragette support.

>Being anti-treaty doesn't make you a cunt.

But she was.

Pssht lads, theirs an Éirepol discord that's not run by antifap don't tell the kebab traveler or he'll nick the wires out of your router and behead you

discord.gg/nbzkf

Look how well that's worked out you fucking retard. The North is still under foreign rule and we ratified the treaty. Typical Americans acting like they know Ireland better than we do.

So she was a cunt, but being ant-treaty doesn't make you a cunt.

An NP shitposting discord, not an edgy celtic league one.

>look how that's worked out
Look here mong, maybe if De Valera wasn't so Autistic he would have taken Churchill's offer of Northern Ireland in exchange for Irish assistance against the Germans via sea fort. An offer which was posed to the Crypto Kike De Valera on MULTIPLE occasions, and which he turned down every one of those occasions.

That's not related to the Treaty. That was 20 years later. We still haven't got the North so your stepping stones are bullshit.

Also
>implying the British were going to honour their word

You don't know what happened during the Nine Years' War do you?

>So she was a cunt, but being ant-treaty doesn't make you a cunt.

Not necessarily but following Dev does.

She actually tried to say Collins had supported the treaty because he was going to be married into the royal family (specifically to one Princess Mary) and spouted vile crap that he had been dating her while negotiating the treaty. She knew well that Kitty Kiernan was Collins woman and he cheap snide crap was the level that she existed on.

She was NOTHING to do with ordinary Irish Roman Catholics and never faced the risks of other political and revolutionary figues in Irish history while LARPing as so so SJW being one of THEM

"

Markievicz was born Constance Georgine Gore-Booth at Buckingham Gate in London, the elder daughter of the Arctic explorer and adventurer Sir Henry Gore-Booth, 5th Baronet, an Anglo-Irish landlord who administered a 100 km2 (39 sq mi) estate, and Georgina, Lady Gore-Booth née Hill. During the famine of 1879–80,
"

And thus protected.

>She was NOTHING to do with ordinary Irish Roman Catholics and never faced the risks of other political and revolutionary figues in Irish history while LARPing as so so SJW being one of THEM

Most of the leading figures in Irish nationalism haven't been average people, they've been well off and half the time protestant

>>She was NOTHING to do with ordinary Irish Roman Catholics and never faced the risks of other political and revolutionary figues in Irish history while LARPing as so so SJW being one of THEMMost of the leading figures in Irish nationalism haven't been average people, they've been well off and half the time protestant

Ever stop and think about that and why were were serfs for hundreds of years/

Are you implying that Parnell, Wolfe Tone and the United Irishmen were secretly conspiring to keep Ireland under foreign rule?

>stepping stones are bullshit because De Valera had CRIPPLING Autism

If you had a Man like Collins at the helm, if he didn't die in (((De Valeria's)))civil war, I guarantee you, there would be a United Ireland.

>Le British don't honor treaties
How many times have I heard this non argument? I've lost count

>United Irishmen

If you knew anything whatsoever about history you would know they were riddled with spies.

The 1940 proposal wasn't a treaty you retarded cunt. It was an offer. They also promised the Arabs that they'd have their own united Arab state and guess what, they lied.

Malcolm MacDonald offered to end partition and accept "the principle of a United Ireland". But in the real world a united Ireland would have to be agreed to by both south and north, and the unionists were not going to agree to that.

You're in every Éire/pol/ and every time I see you you're causing arguments with Irishmen and acting as if you know better

So is every nationalist organisation, now answer me are you implying that they were all secretly anti Irish?

>>Le British don't honor treatiesHow many times have I heard this non argument? I've lost count

A treaty works if it is a good one as it reflects a military of political reality, e.g a stalemate

It is only good for so long as the realities that brought it to be made exist.

still is to this day mate
>yfw the entirety of SF is brittish spies and the DUP are all provo-double agents and they're both trying to out-incompotence eachother

>So is every nationalist organisation, now answer me are you implying that they were all secretly anti Irish?

Anti-Catholic many of them.

>unionists wouldn't agree
The doco I watched said they would be willing to accept a United Ireland, that they would have seen it as a "sacrifice to the crown" or something like that
>acting as if I know better
No I'm not, I'm an American it's how we talk

>The doco I watched said they would be willing to accept a United Ireland, that they would have seen it as a "sacrifice to the crown" or something like that
>this random documentary said X so I believe it

Mate unionists went against the wishes of the crown when the south was given dominion status

The republican movement in Ireland was, like many other republican movements at the time, Masonic up until Young Ireland and the introduction of "Irish Republicanism" correct?

>still is to this day mate>yfw the entirety of SF is brittish spies and the DUP are all provo-double agents and they're both trying to out-incompotence eachother

Don't mention Martin and Gerry, or Dev, or the 'Irish language movement', or RTE or the Irish Times.

When you know what colour the animals coat is it is easy to spot useful idiots and outright traitors.

What better way to silence the civil rights movement?

What better way to end land reform?

But most of all you can spot them by their opposition to ordinary Catholics existing or owning property or exercising a majority opinion.

>dev
Wait Dev was actually an agent? I always thought he was grossly incompetent

Theres not a chance in hell that mi5 didn't recruit Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness.

>devWait Dev was actually an agent? I always thought he was grossly incompetent

He was released fairly handily and did his best to try and destroy the free state and frustrate competent military and political leadership.

See his attack on the customs house

He was a foreigner.

>Theres not a chance in hell that mi5 didn't recruit Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness.

And they did a great job with the hunger strikes.

Yea
>Wade through Irish Blood Goyim
Does sound pretty suspicious

They god Adams on his pedo family.

I have always wondered what they had on Martin.

They loved steak knife.

If Gerry's family (father and brother?) are Pedos, I'd put good money on Gerry himself being a pedo

Look up how the IRA protected paedophiles. It's sickening.

Good God!
That's absolutely disgusting

List of current traitors

RTE
The Green party (funny how they never mention sellafield any more and want to turn rural Ireland into a state owned Dublin run theme park)

The Labor Party (bought and paid for ever since they were young commies, main proponents of anti-Catholicism in the long war of British subversion)
The Irish Times (board of governors stuffed frill of MDEs)

Sinn Fein (if there is a trail of dead civilians then you know the Brits are about)

The Humanist Association (look at us it is so fun being Brit freemasons - stupid paddies ha ha ha)

Half the faggit priests in maynooth (blackmail anyone)

The commission for Energy regulation (responsible for Irish water and shell)

The Irish Language movement ( from foundation to Michael d Higgins)

The owners of boards.ie and the journal.ie

>The Irish Language movement ( from foundation to Michael d Higgins)

>people who can speak their own language are traitorous

God people like you make me sick.

Imigh leat ar ais go Shasana

Alright lads. Just got here.
Everything is still terrible Irish newswise.

Not as sick as keeping kids in primary spending half their time learning shit cooked up by protestant dilettantes.

What were the penal laws?

Remove property
Disarm
Destroy religion
Destroy mass political movements/majority
No Catholic teachers, civil servents, officers

Nice trick they played with the don't mind us we are aglican anti-Catholics look at my cupla focal when half the kids in the country had no shoes.

How so? Can I get a basic gestalt?

Okay I fail to see how your essay has anything to do with people learning their own language being traitorous

How is Irish education? Did any of Pearse's ideas, besides the Gaelic, make it in?

>Imigh leat ar ais go Shasana

And if you teach an immigrant that he'll be just as Irish as your grandfather huh?

Fuck right off.

What were absentee landlords, they are back.

I never said that. You're just trying to rationalise being ethnically Irish without being able to speak the Irish language. If you can't speak Irish then you're not Irish. A foreigner can learn Irish but will never be Irish either.

>If you can't speak Irish then you're not Irish.

And that my dear cunt is how you fuck the soul of a nation with your larping.

Faith, Family Land.

IF you are not here for there generations minimum and Roman Catholic then you can stuff your language up your ass and fuck off.

Nuns are evil.

>IF you are not here for there generations minimum and Roman Catholic then you can stuff your language up your ass and fuck off.

So a Catholic Nigerian whose grandfather moved here is Irish?

Topkek my friend

Go back to England where you belong you West Brit

>ethnically Irish

Being Irish has always been about being Roman Catholic and trying to own a patch of your own clay here and raise a family.

Deal with it, not countess fucking marchiovich and not some dribbling on in a long past language used by a protestant ascendancy to redefine themselves

Oh the Galway story still?

>Go back to England where you belong you West Brit

That's how you can spot someone bred from a brit soldier a few generations ago. That exact expression, they all use it.

There were no niggers here 60 years ago. None.

>A people's tongue is the soul of the nation
-Patrick Pearse
Ethnic Irish is the only Irish, don't go down the same road we did in America because it leads to your people becoming a dispossessed majority

>you don't have to be ethnically Irish to be Irish

Hello Mohamed

>Nuns are evil.

Kill yourself you Brit cunt. You surface on every fucking thread.

>>you don't have to be ethnically Irish to be IrishHello Mohamed

Ah look here the BRit who's here because his shithole is overrun with the refuse of the empire and thinks he's welcome because he is white.

There were no blacks, arabs, pakkis etc here 60 years ago. None. They are not Irish. They leave. As do all dole head brits

If you're defining being irish as being roman catholic. There isn't really an irish identity. Just roman Catholicism.
Being irish is defined by much more than that. And the language is a big part of that.

and that's why Dev sent Collins instead of going himself.
He knew he couldn't bargain anything to get all the counties, so let somebody else take the heat over it

>If you're defining being irish as being roman catholic. There isn't really an irish identity. Just roman Catholicism.

Actually you have just illustrated my point. Irish Roman Catholicism is what bound this country together from 100AD onwards. It always had a unique expression and form and is one and the same with the nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmond_Tisani

>Osman Tisani (fl. 1905–1914) was a South African expatriate, who became the first known person of African origin to speak the Irish of the Galway Gaeltacht by some ninety years.

>Tisani was a son of an African chief who was exchanged during the Second Anglo-Boer War (1899–1902) for the son of Marcus Óg Lynch of Barna House, County Galway, who was serving in the British army. Lynch Jr. died during the war, and by some means, Tisani came to live in Barna as early as 1905, when Marcus Óg built a handball alley in the village for his amusement.

>There were no blacks, arabs, pakkis etc here 60 years ago. None.

You have to go back nigger

What were Irish people before they were Christianised? Were they not Irish?

>African

Unlike you I remember Ireland when it was immigrant free. The fact you are a shilling immigrant is obvious.

You said that there were no africans in the before the 50s, you are wrong.

I wish I was fucking baiting. I found these today.

>You said that there were no africans in the before the 50s, you are wrong.

If you saw a nigger in Dublin in the 80s you would turn and stare they were that rare.

Fucking new here aren't you?

There's your soros

You said there were no africans, and you lied.

This is to distract from the fact that you said that being Irish is not ethnic and that someone who is here for 3 generations is Irish.

You're a race traitor.

>BLM in Ireland
Fucking why?! I'm genuinely triggered

>You said there were no africans, and you lied.This is to distract from the fact that you said that being Irish is not ethnic and that someone who is here for 3 generations is Irish.You're a race traitor.

Butthurt nigger/mudslime.

No there were no niggers here before the 1960s. The fact that you being a lying nigger/mudslime wishes to change reality does not in fact matter.

Neither will it effect the fact you made a huge fucking mistake coming here.

This can't be real. Fuck me. Resurrect Pinochet fast!

>No there were no niggers here before the 1960s. The fact that you being a lying nigger/mudslime wishes to change reality does not in fact matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachael_Baptist

There WERE

Normans, Vikings, Three different celtic invasions, Scots, Saxons etc

Cut it down.

Do ya one better, let's bring him back :^)

That's why i taken a second photo of it.

You do realise that we can see you responding to yourself right? There are IDs on pol

Take the poster down...With no survivors

>>No there were no niggers here before the 1960s. The fact that you being a lying nigger/mudslime wishes to change reality does not in fact matter.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachael_Baptist

"1,000-3,000 black people living in the country at the time"

SOURCE THAT YOU CUNT

Niggers do not belong here. Deal with it.

As regards arabs and their heathen caves.

That will be dealt with.

You should not have come here.

"Africans in eighteenth-century Ireland", W.A. Hart, Irish Historical Studies 33, p. 129, May 2002.

>>No there were no niggers here before the 1960s. The fact that you being a lying nigger/mudslime wishes to change reality does not in fact matter.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachael_Baptist

The deep and pervasive need of arabs and niggers to falsify Irish history to give themselves a place in it is one reason I don't believe they can be tolerated

>justifying niggers in Ireland
GAY

And while you get stuck into one another no-one mentions the Times of London article published today.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/britain-is-the-authentic-nation-in-this-battle-vnf0c8nhx

The Ambassador to the UK waded in on this. Someone else (a Sup Forumsack?) pointed out that her position on Israel and Ireland are hypocritical: Israel's history was based on mythology (the Bible) while Irish history has actual historical evidence & it developed as a separate nation to Britain.

You fat American scum obviously can't read. There were niggers in Ireland over a hundred years ago. I never said that they should have been.

The retard I'm arguing with says that 3 generations here makes you Irish and that ethnicity has nothing to do with it. You should maybe be telling him to stop justifying niggers.

I don't live in the city and saw them on the way back to the bus station. Cutting them down is too much effort. I erg rebel county anons cover them up with a smug pepe. If I should know the enemy just showed up, they should know theirs where always here.