What even happened with JIDF?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/IDF-soldiers-in-the-dangerous-cycle-of-prostitution-482122
en.eldorar.com/node/4814
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're still here. Most people just got distracted by CTR/Shareblue

We ended up getting far more sinister enemies as our popularity grew.

Something makes me think that JIDF is now CTR with another name

nothing happened, they're still working as far as i know.

אנחנו עדיין כאן הגויים

>on Sup Forums
>cant write proper hebrew
for fuck sake senpai just go away
where did you learn this shit

good ol' times

פרוקסי ניס, הפלסטיני מטונף

>Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll

מה קרה בניס ? מה הקשר צרפת עכשיו.
ועל איזה פלסטיני אתה מדבר ?

נראה לי אתה סתם ילד כאפות מפגר אחי

>Ran out of pictures in their 'look at muh cute IDF skanks' folder
>As it Turned out that a number of those IDF skanks are actually involved in prostitution
>All the potential Goys wisen'd up

Pick Three

>straya
>not canada\india
come on dude

אתה בן של זונה. אל תדברו ניס.

he's using google translate you fucking retard

u wot m8 ? prostitutes in israeli are usually poor\immigrant and almost all of them avoid military service with some retarded excuses.

as i said
>on Sup Forums
>cant write proper hebrew

at this point its most likely pic related. They're as clueless as we are.

I'm going with this

the idf recruiter looked at me and said
you look like a fine upstanding young man i think youll do
i took off my hat(fedora)
and said imagine that
i have Aspergers
and could not deal with the stimuli overload
that i would have working for you

the actual JIDF was never a force on this board or anywhere else. it's a rinkydink operation conducted by a sole autist from his sad brooklyn apartment.

>idf recruiter
what
aren't they some anti-antisemetism paid shills ?, i'd imagine they came here got memed and gave up and went to shill on facebook\youtube comments.

Are you behind a proxy m8, IDF soldiers getting involved in prostitution because the state Jewd them outta proper compensation was big news in Israel last month ?

>The IDF is not aware of the extent of the phenomenon, but according to a survey carried out for the report it is estimated that there are about 500 soldiers involved in prostitution.

>jpost.com/Opinion/IDF-soldiers-in-the-dangerous-cycle-of-prostitution-482122

10-Channel of Israel unveiled a new ethical scandal hit the ranks of the Israeli army, as soldiers and recruits work in the field of "prostitution".

>The channel said: "The Israeli female servicemen and soldiers were forced to work in prostitution because of the difficult economic conditions in which they live, in light of the low value of military salaries they receive for their work in the army."

>It added that "The Army authenticated some of soldiers for doing extra work, but the Army’s leaders do not know that sometimes overtime among some servicemen and women is for prostitution deeds, especially in the southern city of Eilat."

>One of the soldiers that she was returning from the military base, wearing a military uniform, said that when she gets into one of the apartments to find customers waiting for her in the basement, they felt excited when they know that she is a young female soldier.

>en.eldorar.com/node/4814

>Talking about JIDF
>Israeli flags pop left and right

There they are. I guess they just lurk most of the time.

they were volunteers and very few in number. that probably is what happened, they were just a convenient boogeyman because of how open they were.

people renamed it to CTR or shareblue and next month it will be something new although they probably have very little presence here if any

Check out the Media Matters quote in here.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

You're a fool if you don't believe they are here.

sounds like BS to me desu senpai.
POGs basically dont get paid and combat soldiers get less-then-minimum wage but if you're poor you can get work permit\leave the army to support your family.
and while eilat is known to be a huge slootfest where you can get an easy lay saying its prostitution of soldiers on that scale is pure BS.maybe a handful are prostitutes nowhere near fucking 500 people .

>number of those IDF skanks
the girls usually posted on Sup Forums are usually rich good looking tel aviv sloots working office jobs in the kirya, if anyone's poor enough for prostitution its some southern\periphery yemenian or ethiopian girls or something.

that type of shit is nearly impossible on pol, you post your carefully crafted post but then someone after you has israeli\australian\indian\canadian flag or gets digits or posts some funny picture and no one pays attention to your post.

I said very little presence. Does it seem like anything they tried was at all effective?

They haven't been effective, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying. They can pay someone 10 dollars an hour to post here and it wouldn't put a dent in their budget. Because the mods are so retarded, that one person could cause alot of disruption before he's banned.

who knows man, its not like you can decompose Sup Forums into eigenmemes or something . trying to push a coherent political agenda here is impossible and you cant pretend to be the other political side since on Sup Forums we already assume you are posting with 3-4 levels of irony.

It's still on here but got taken over by the RIDF and then CTF

They won

of course they did, goy

הוא נראה לי פשוט אמריקאי יהודי שיודע קצת עברית.

israel our boi now, JIDF is fighting by our side against the muzzie lovers.