Tips for fighting Antifa

/his/ here, Sup Forums
Through the hundreds of vids of Antifa fighting people/police, I'm going to first break down their tactics. (how they interact with police will be important).
1. Antifa feigns attacks to draw you in. One will feign to engage your attention, to draw your focus so you can be surrounded and hit from multiple sides, if not all.
2. Antifa employs numerical superiority to accomplish the above, and moves in and out of combat depending on where pressure is applied
3. They will look for a weak spot in their opposition, and like and sure as a shark smells blood, they will press it and chase you down. A lot of their success depends on whether they can get your group to break up either by running, or surrounding and overwhelming you. Here’s a /his/ view on how to counter this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRdytfVVqjk
youtube.com/watch?v=J7jRzGfZFUg
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM&feature=youtu.be&t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk&feature=youtu.be&t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pUVD-JO7k&feature=youtu.be&t=14
youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w
youtu.be/wLeGWcVeIZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1.In every group, no matter how big, there will always be a weak spot to exploit. With antifa, it is usually in the few numbers in one side that are the first to engage you. That’s where gaining the initiative come in. Choose a spot that’s optimum, or a flank that’s weak, and press in to it, before the other can run up and flank you from the other side. This is where Stickman comes in.

2.Stickman did exactly what he should have done in this situation. It would be useless for him to charge in directly, he’d be swamped. Instead, he’s seen protecting the flanks of people around him, acting like a support unit. Like cavalry used to slow down or stymie a flanks advance. (see Stickman vid of a right sided press. Pun intended.

3.If the center arrives first, massively, you have to be able to move. To wheel around to a side that look lighter on people or weaker, while a few stick men whack the antifa attempting to get your attention.

4.Morale plays heavy on the emotional bitches, riot police can get them to break every time. That’s because they have a hard time singling individual officers out, like they do with civilians.

The Romans had to deal with this while fight the Gauls. Mainly hit and run, or swamping them with superior numbers, the key to winning against that is being flexible, not allowing isolation, and employing your own isolation of flank charging.. Any other scenario's you've seen that you'd like to talk about is welcome.

If the time should come where we mostly stickmen, the same rules apply, but with one difference. The effectiveness of a shield wall push.

1. Form up like any other shield wall. Lock your shields together by having the ends overlap the the guys.

2. Big guys (for you) are going to be in the center of wherever you want to hit, to maximize knocking down people in the front.
3. When you charge, form something resembling a spear tip. This focus's everyone momentum on a single point, instead of trying to match a wider group.

If no stick men are available:

1.Corners, or tighter spaces (with a route of escape) are going to be your friends. This minimizes Antifa's ability to utilize superior numbers, and they are less inclined to fight one on one, so do your best to neutralize this down to a man (but be prepared to fight. Don't go into to this not expecting to hit or to be hit)

Be strong, and have courage for yourself and your friends, as well as resolve.

Your analysis indeed falls in line with the tactics they've been caught spreading on their websites. Good work, /his/. Thanks for your thoughts on counter tactics.

Dah komeade, in post soviet Russia, Ivan-troll come to you.

GREETINGS FELLOW TEENS, anyone else interested in being instantly recognizable for your political beliefs!!

Buy nowski!

Cat piss and bleach. Shit fucks your eyes and sinuses like no other. All these tryhards talking about tactics n' shit, it's not like you gotta follow any rules when you're beating the shit out of people.

Cornered rats fight 10x harder

Stick together

youtube.com/watch?v=PRdytfVVqjk

Antifa been at it longer
There's going to be a learning curve

The take away from stickman is antifa gang up and try to drag you into there center as what happened to kiltman. They isolated him and dragged him off. If you watch the extended stickman you can see kiltman being mercilessly stomped. He's lucky he isn't a vegetable.

This can't happen. Stickman tried and was unable to save him. For that reason alone all charges should be dropped against him

I have to give them some credit, it really is well thought out, but they can never escape with morale victories that can be accomplished, same as any other mob pretending to be a fighting force. This is why devastating their forward rushing people is key. I won't say or recommend assassinations, but hey, they've even admitted that it works. If you're ever out and can be identified as their enemy, don't go out alone. If you can't help it, achieve a morale victory in whatever way you can.

They are immune to cat piss. Anyway, not having any set of tactics, no plan, is why Trump supporters are constantly getting their shit kicked in. This is for serious people who don't want that to happen, or at least not be free.

They shouldn't be underestimated. Kiltman had the right spirit, but you can't allow yourself to be isolated. He should have been closer to stickman throughout the conflict, and provided support to people in front of him. I haven't seen his portion yet, but I can only guess he got separated.

That's mustard gas, user. Cat piss provides the ammonia.

Trying to outnumber 'fascists' at least 3-1 is basically the one tactical point in their guide.

Remember Clausewitz. Concentration force provides local superiority that can make up for general inferiority.

Reminder, if you don't listen to Paddy Tarleton, you're doing it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=J7jRzGfZFUg

Do what the russians are doing to the brits

Why doesn't anyone ever bring a gun to these things?
Is shooting someone illegal in a way that kicking the shit out of someone or smashing someone with a stick isn't?

Pretty much this. That, and they strike and run in front of camera's for the moral victory (not saying anything about Spencer one way or the other, just that they saw it as a huge morale boost). All of my second post is pretty much Clausewitz concentration tactics. I'm open to other suggestions as well, seeing as how I didn't think anyone on Sup Forums would know Clausewitz.

Is there a street war going on now?

Could this be why they keep making women movement leaders? A guy can't get away with hitting a woman.

requesting a brief review

Because all of the things occur in no gunz states or zones. If you don't want to be arrested right off the bat, probably shouldn't bring one.

Also, Identifying your enemy can mean a lot. IF you're in this situation, snatch one of their wallets, or try to get some way of identifying them. If this happens long enough, they will be less willing to do this over time. Unmask the faggot of a good police ID.

If you want to be effective, mimic the fucking police, not antifa you retards.

Stay safe.

this is true too. If we get enough, form lines. The Greeks knew what they were doing with the phalanx. I mean, I'm sure you guys realize how brutal they can be in Rome Total War. kek

But seriously, lines are OP

Something like that. Brave trump supporter fought antifa mob with a stick and basic armor because fuck commie mobs. This is an overview of effective tactics against them.

Get out

He gets it

If she's masked an hitting you, you can. But probably so.

Watch the beginning of the vid you see them take kiltman
This one of there tactics to infiltrate. Not everyone in black bloc is dressed in black. A few of counter protesters appear on the side of the trump folks in several of the videos I've seen. When it started to go down they attack from the inside. Also in the stickman you'll see a guy on the right white a grey white beard and blue hoodie. He was playing "peace maker" aka when antifags were pulling kiltman off he did nothing. When the trump people started getting the best of antifags he jumps in and tries to stop the trumpers while kiltman got pulled away.

There's a another video with where that piece of shit yevette from BAMN is speaking and he's right beside her. You also speaks to a group of black bloc.

This whole thing was planned it always is. The plan is disrupt and maim as many people they can

Who suggested mimicking antifa?

If Masked, as long as it's not obviously someone with boobs, you can hit all you want. There's no way you could tell.

I was in the thread that triggered this idea the other night, this is literally a fucking army. You are going to cause WWIII.

That said, you're not the fucking spartans, you are not in peak physical condition and you have not trained your entire life for melee combat. Small round shields means the enemy will use weapons, and because the shields are small and round they will hurt you with said weapons.

I can't be arsed going over the entire discussion again, but basically there's a reason the romans used big ass square shields, as do most police officers.

Literally the OP.

Then we'll start using square shields then, not that hard

Interesting, haven't seen that portion of it. Any ideas on how to counter this? Besides associating yourself with everyone who intends on being in your camp before hand, I'm at a loss. That old peace keeps just needs to be clocked regardless.

We need to start up ant-com squads.
Here's my tactic;
>Dress casually, hold American flags, Trump hats, ect, WEAR SUNGLASSES for protection beforehand
>Have like 5 or 4 stickmen, these come in handy later
>Everyone is carrying backpacks with their gear inside
>If antifa manages to show it's gross face, the initial stickmen take charge and stand guard while the others gear up in front of the antifa
>If this doesn't make antifa shit bricks and run away pissing, then the next thing will
>Charge into antifa flanks, stick in hand, physically remove all of them

No I didn't. Clausewitz is literally what police use to counter antifa, and this is what I'm suggesting. Can't act like antifa is you can't outnumber, hit from all sides or infiltrate, then disappear.

Don't forget, if anyone wears glasses like I do, get something to help protect/keep them on you. Been thinking about getting something like pic related

Right, and if I hadn't suggested it and you all turn up like retards thinking you're descendants of hercules because you watched 300 with little bucklers trying to form a charge, you get hurt a lot.

The vast majority of the OP's info is bad and should be ignored. Some of it is vague and generic enough to be considered ok.

The thing is, you have a lot of retards who think they know things, but really they don't know things, then you have other retards deliberately giving out misinformation. I say the OP is one of those retards. The OP will probably accuse me of being one too.

My point here is, while anonymity is great for academic discussions, don't take battle advice from a random frogposter or you will die.

The only flaw in this that antifa can visibly see that they're about to have more to contend with if you finish gearing up on time. They may see that and try to attack in numbers with your gear halfway on.

fair enough

>physically remove all of them

I love this plan

That's exactly the point;
it should be a circle of stickmen protecting the entire group. Antifa thinks that it's only a couple of militants when in reality as soon as we see them they're going to get destroyed.

Reposting this from 8gag

youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM&feature=youtu.be&t=48

youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk&feature=youtu.be&t=101

Too bad it's not at all random, there are literally tons of books on the subject of coping, and defeating, larger forces. The police use this. Any idiot who goes in to this thinking they can't get hurt shouldn't bother. That being said, I don't think you're retarded. I think you get off on thinking you're a lot smarter than basic military tactics (now riot control tactics) and being vague about why you think you know better than they do.

Thanks for this info. /his/ is a nice board.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pUVD-JO7k&feature=youtu.be&t=14

My bad, I misread your stuff. Am high. I thought you were giving advice on how to counter when you were actually describing enemy tactics.

I'd love to talk some general tactics with you, you seem knowledgeable but your points are poorly constructed and ordered. You also don't cover aspects in detail and leave out a lot of things.

I think we need to start with a hypothetical unit grouping system before even discussing tactics.

Basic blocks of any army or police force are usually 3-5 men. These groups form larger groups of around 30-40 men, with each block having a distinct role in the fighting.

Obviously we're talking sub maniple level combat in a protest which oddly isn't very well documented by historians. Again I would look to the police here for inspiration.

Again though, this is literally how WWIII starts.

One of the best attacks with the stick is to just poke them repeatedly ( aim for the neck or groin )

Use this design for a shield

I fough these fags for like 10 years, and i assume cucks are the same all around world.
1. Stay together. Work together. These fucks fight chaotic as fuck, after some time and experience, me and boys were capable of dealing with even three times biggest groups.
2. Shock and awe. You americans should know this. Knock out someone as fast as possible, these faggots has no spine. Make them fear you.
3. Never underestimate them though, got stabbed once during what i thought was fair 1v1 when fag started losing. Stabed him back with same knife, pretty dumb of me desu.

stop 4channing while high

>why do you want to fight me user?

Checked but that shield design is retarded. Use a large rectangular shield.

Well fuck you too. Enjoy your shitty circular piece of plywood when the enemy uses kopesh shaped branches to knock you the fuck out.

No. You're not my mom.

make small studded clubs

studded, not spiked

Make sure the length of the stick can fit into your bag, bonus points if able to carry multiple

drill holes on one end, insert screws. The screws, held tightly in place, offer studs to aid in impact hits.

these are cheap and you can ditch them after use.

the downside is they're short range and due to being short will have less impact than a longer heavier version, but this could be helpful as well as it is a less lethal weapon.

don't bring knives
don't bring guns
wear armor and protective gear
be ready to run after contact

if you really want to take on antifa in the streets you're going to need to use hit and run tactics, hit them from multiple areas at the same time to divide their mob up. If we can get a dedicated crowd to contest then we could run divide & conquer tactics every riot and maintain consistent victory.

>Mob of Antifa marching
>isolated clashes occur with 1 or 2 Anticoms per clash
>antifa swarms around where the clashes occur
>anticom splits
>antifa divided
>anticom keeps up harassment
>attrition lowers antifa morale
>once antifa is sufficiently divided anticom moves in

As long as they aren't on the inside, that's fine. You sacrifice a lot of flexibility with forming a circle to protect people. Maybe with better gear you could. Like official riot gear. Square shields can be bought/made, I've seen right wingers use the at a Texas rally. Optimum for crowd control.

We should start up an antcom general to discuss this.

This was actually brought up last night, if we only accomplish one thing here I will be happy if we manage to dispense with the notion that orbis is actually useful except for dying in a cool way.

The key is you know you're going to liberal shithole like Berkeley be prepared and stick together. Someone mentioned online that this is third battle of Berkeley the second being milo and I'm not sure what the first was. But one thing for sure is it's the same cast of players on left. This the second time Ian Miller was caught there, of course fucking bamn twaty yevette, I wouldn't put it past that bearded popping up again and could find in older vids.

Know that when antifa is coming your going to have to defend yourself and be on high alert. Most the people were old farts who wanted to flags and they paid the price for it.

This isn't the last battle of Berkeley next know that it will go down, know who the agitators on the other side are don't separate and be prepared to defend yourself. Bearded peace man is there to make sure you get hurt don't fall for his shit.

You can use this one as a weapon better than a larger rectangular one.

I'd be down. Which parts are vague? I didn't go over most effective gear, this was mainly to cover the broader points. If I thought right wingers could actually communicate in Maniples, I would suggested it, but I don't think there's going to be any drilling going on soon. They don't organize as well as antifa, so most of this will have to be understood before hand, and done on the fly.

Don't forget to be playing our war anthems

youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w

>Why doesn't anyone ever bring a gun to these things?
Because they are underaged faggots.

Let's do it

>Antifa lurks Sup Forums

If you got a large enough group or can split into at least 3 groups, the main group should be used to drive a wedge straight to the antifa leader. The other two groups should just run along the side of the antifa group without actually entering the fight. Do not surround them.

kilt man was too overloaded with heavy stuff basically. he just wasnt able to fight carrying all that crap.

This is something i'll agree with. I don't know about in the UK, but riot shields are available online here in the US for civilians to buy.

this. I honestly would prefer if we could figure out some cheap ways to perform ranged volleys without carrying massive gear. Ranged combat before entering melee can make or break a battle.

Don't trust stragglers that don't look like they came with anyone, meet up with people before hand and discuss interactions. Maybe Maniples isn't something the right can't organize. Small enough groupings of people that know each other, it could be done.

9 volt batteries and sling shots will get you arrested pretty quick

I wouldn't suggest bringing 9 volt batteries

I ain't Antifa, you fucking tool. Just saying you're a bunch of kids planning little skirmishes. Either go armed and do your business and shoot the fuckers if you need to, or shut up about it. Who the fuck has time for this kind of nonsense anyhow? I'm starting to think that both sides are equally stupid.

you can't throw rocks though unless you're antifa.

Well first of all the idea of a man supporting another man is archaic, the idea is that units protect other units. You should never be sending a man to cover a flank, you send a group of 3-5.

Even if they aren't organised you would expect people to come with a friend at least, put some together and you have a brick.

We can ignore higher level organisation for now, but let's look at the line itself.

The most important thing about a line is that it is easy to penetrate, if you form a line then eventually someone somewhere will get through, and then you're fucked. In police riot control operations you will notice a single solid line, with section commanders checking along it. About 5 paces behind will be a reserve force of at least the line strength in more concentrated blocks to fill holes.

Locking shields is a terrible idea, nobody here knows how to brace a wall, and it would require more than a single file to make it solid. Too many people. Especially advancing as a wall, it takes some top tier drilling to do this without having half the line fall over. A line should be a static position protecting people with reach weapons and missiles, not an offensive formation.

Wedges... Are a bad idea.

Slingshots, friendo. No slings, wouldn't trust someone now to let go too early and hit me in the back of the head.

You realize post election pol is too retarded to comprehend any of this, right

water balloons with some sort of pepper liquid? Or maybe extract of India(liquid shit) to make a horrible smell? Hit someone in the face with shit and see if their morale stays high.

Just copy what the riot police do. Stay all together and push as a line. Watch the man next to you and don't let anyone pull someone away. Similarly grab them one at a time and pull them behind your line. There you can subdue them and zip tie them for police while the line blocks anyone from interfering.

Not how the police do it. Reserve squads push through the line to snatch an individual and retreat back, before the line reforms.

The line is not offensive in any way.

Sans pepper spray filled with a bright colored ink to mark the trouble makers

Forgot most important. Don't trust too much randoms who seems to be on your side. It's better to be in smaller but trusted group than begin suckerpunched from behind or having some fag confusing your group.

Jesus Christ, so this is how the revolution dies, not with a bang, but with some retard gassing his own side.

A minimum of 5 for the lowest level group ( 1officer+4 )

I like. But what could we use to nonlethally hurt with a slingshot... that would actually be worth the effort of hauling it around?

this
have people with shields hold a line. Don't charge in or shit. Remember, Antifa are the ones disrupting the event, they are the ones who have to attack. People can hang out behind the line and just bear spray the commies or throw glass bottles. Just hold them off until you can get the cops to do something.

lel, u fags probably all have samsung tv's

Bricks in the modern US army are made up of 3 men and an NCO, 2 bricks form a section led by an NCO, each section reporting to a platoon NCO who reports to the CO.

The idea is that you don't want your corporals worrying about the other end of the line, that's what the CO is for.

A brick is a fighting unit, not a command unit.

And your ranged suggestions? English warfare is world renown obviously.

Bigger heavier sticks than based stickman's stick.

more like axe handles. with flags on.

mind you based stickman seemed a real master with a long thin stick.

Boy, I sure hope somebody is screencapping all of this.

Why? You gonna post it on your subreddit page lil anarchocuckboy?

aayy

Always remember half of antifa members are women and trannys feel free to hit them first especially if they are dressed in black bloc

he's clearly a total faggot. let the real men talk, boy.

>Man covering man

Agreed, i'm guessing Kiltman was supposed to be with him. Would have made 2. I was mostly commenting on the use of what was available to them, the right have a terrible organization problem that I don't expect to be fixed any time soon. This is on the fly stuff we're talking to not get separated so easily

>The line
For mostly stick men, but less of a line up from the very beginning then a reactive one. The wedge plan comes along when its already assumed that there are reserves in behind you (you need this for a wedge to work anyway, to fill in the middle, same with any shield locking) I've seen police do this in Seattle on weaker flanks of rioters, which gooses the others into running away. So with a low org, with less tactical or numerical disadvantage, it has to be flexible and moving. This is why acting like police 100% may not be an option.

Basically good starting counter tactics fpr people to think on, augmented so the lack of organization.

If you want to kill people there's no shortage of suitable missiles that are easy to find or make, crossbows, javelins etc.

I would actually use water balloons with water in. Being cold and wet demoralises you much faster than you would imagine. They won't have an immediate effect, but they could turn a day long counter protest in to a few hours instead.

Stick with reach weapons over, around and through the wall, there is no such thing as a safe missile, if it can hurt you when thrown, it can kill you.

Get snowboarding goggles

>while the others gear up in front of the antifa
Like this?
youtu.be/wLeGWcVeIZ4

>this is how the SA started
sweet i love this timeline