Is it a meme? Should I buy it?

Guys, I wanna know if anyone here has experience with super male vitality/super female vitality. Does it actually do anything? Will it make any man an alpha? Will it help me in kicking antifa asses?

I just bought it. Still testing.

I am pretty ignorant on what it's supposed to do. Can you inform me on it?

Some guy from Marshall Islands posted he took it with liquor and he woke up naked in a pool of vomit

So probably take it sober

Can confirm that was fake news

Make your penis bigger

I'd start with the Anthroplex, which is basically Super Male light.

>Leaf
Hmmm, but what if my penis gets too big? What else does it do? Will it turn me into Alex?

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

At ease, agent.

Its a meme, don't do it. It actually shrinks your testicles

useless
just like every other supplement company out there

Tried it for two months last year. Actually noticed a slight difference. Although it could have been placebo.

Had a bit more energy at the end of the day.
Wife said I was more sensual when we fucked (yeah idk either).
Also gave less of a shit over petty things like how I wanted to be perceived by others. Kind of just stopped caring about what people thought of me (in a good way, less anxiety). Hope that helps OP.

I will tell you that asking those questions is a clear indication that you need Super Male Vitality, bro.

I took too much of it one time and started growing hair on the palms of my hands. Crazy shit

Are you CIA?
Proof? Also, czequed
>finngolia

But I'm an alcohol

Thank you for your real opinion. Do you think that it's worth 50 bucks? How long does the bottle last?

Shut up cuck

supplement companies sell literal steroids as supplements because the market has zero regulation.

>t. globalist

It won't make you alpha... Won't do anything that giving yourself a strict diet and working out won't do... But it is useful if you do work out and are dieting already... It's not that expensive for one bottle... give it a shot and see how it makes your feel if you don't like it then post a negative review on it.. not complicated.. pull the trigger you got this bud

It's good but you can get the same stuff elsewhere for far less money. I don't think you even need most of them really, as their effects tend to diminish with extreme use.

What I would recommend all men on Sup Forums take daily:

>Iodine: Not only does it protect against radiation sickness, it aids brain function and reduces autism levels. over 50% of American men are iodine deficient. You can get this in tablets made of sea kelp. 500 doses for about 4.99$ online
>Saw Palmetto berries: Essential! Saw palmetto has long been used by men to increase sex drive and energy levels, reduce fatigue, increase testosterone, and it also makes you get the urge to pee less often. Also very cheap.

>Vitamin d3: Essential! Fights depression and increases mood and energy. I recommend 5000IU a day.

>B vitamins/Multi-Vitamin: Most multi-vites are basically just B vitamin supps. The b6 b12 biotin etc keep your energy levels stable throughout the day and biotin helps your hair stay healthy.

Fish oil: Good for your heart, circulation, and libido.

Turmeric Extract: Helps fight inflammation in brain. Supposedly decalcifies your pineal gland and the rest of your brain. Iodine does this as well, but it is still alchemy tier shit.

Ginkgo Biloba: Aids memory, mental clarity, and also gives you intense dreams and stronger libido.

Vitamin C: super dose it. When you are high in vitamin C, you will be able to sense when you're low internally and exactly when to redose. People who take vitamin C can tell when they need to take more.

MSM: Extremely useful supplement. Good for basically everything, can be superdosed over a short period for dramatic effects. I recommend 1000-2000MG a day. Most noticeable effect is reduced joint/back pain.

that's about it. I highly recommend you at the very least take iodine and saw palmetto daily.