"The alt-right is stupid white genocide doesn't exist"

"White women should date whoever they like" (((REBEL MEDIA)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=28s
youtu.be/_PR6B8G71HM
youtu.be/ro8hLuprfnA
youtu.be/DOhUPS4L3g4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/838971513067945984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=28s

The "alt-right" is stupid. It's a total bullshit label made up by the (((media))). White-nationalism, however, isn't stupid.

Why did they have Tommy Robinson on last week

The alt-right doesn't exist though

Why are they attacking their audience? I though based Esra Levant was /ourguy/

(((based)))

Lauren agrees

I wonder who is their chief, oh I know (((Ezra Levant))). Mystery solved.

>white genocide doesn't exist
Well it doesn't you mongrel

Mother fuckers

Prepare for meme war 2.0 men.

youtu.be/_PR6B8G71HM
youtu.be/ro8hLuprfnA
youtu.be/DOhUPS4L3g4

He makes videos for his new jew lord Ezra now

Alt-Tards BTFO

Ezra Levant

>Canadian people of Russian-Jewish descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant

Sup Forums is always right.

I'm sorry if you were still watching Rebel Media.

>implying white women date

>gib white womniz

Ezra took the crew to Israel, so they will pumping out lots of jew shit soon

It's a kike owned company. What did you expect?

Daily reminder the CIA created white genocide and ISISI

White nationalism in of itself is a promising movement, however nearly everyone who uses it is incredibly stupid.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
It's our retarded left-er Frankenstein abomination.

hmmmmmmmmm

After Gavin started shoving things up his ass I evacuated that shit ASAP
Fucking faggot kikes pretending to be right wingers

>I like it go-...guys, but it's dumb too.
That or you're simply a faggot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wew rebel media backpedalling hard

This is unironically your peoples fault
Fuck you, from the bottom of my hearr

Golden One?
Save your country plz

Holy shit, I thought you can't trust Jews was a meme, but I am proven WRONG!

FUCK THE REBEL MEDIA! Disgusting! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!! YOU ASSHOLES!

Fuck I love RWDS, that's some good shit.

Stop it with this garbage FFS!

ikr ive been subbed for ages and only just found these songs
Unironically good

So Hitler was right?Well i'll be damned....

Because Tommy Robinson himself said that he doesn't think that multi culturalism has failed, ONLY Islam is the problem. A PERFECT narrative for his new (((friends at the rebel media))).

Kike shill = Islam baaad, goy! No, no! Don't have an ethnic identity! That is just for Jews, goy!

Everyone could see that coming, but you never saw it so clearly in black and white in one video. - Fuck em.

Hear, hear

the jews are stupid the holocaust didn't happen
niggers are whiners white slavery was worse than black one and we dont even care

Anyone notice every image you save has 1488 as the first 4 digits of the filename now

You really had to look it up?

>made up term is stupid

cool starry brah

The (((Rabi))) media is such shit. They're turbo kike neo-cons

Really makes you think...

>/ourguy/
Fuck off reddit. Also the dude's a fucking kike

>expel the people who helped you win the election
>trust us, goy, we're rebels

Same, been listening to a fuckton of the classics, with Zonists Exist being my favorite, but the ones you linked were new for me. Legit good shit tho.

I could have sworn their was a rebel media video talking about white genocide

Unsubscribed.

>Subscribed to (((rebel.media))) in the first place

AHAHAHAHAHAH

What the literal fuck.

So why doesn't some actual non-kike start a right leaning alternative media company.

It's an easy formula.
1.hire attractive women to bitch about the left
2.???
3. profit

They are right. Anyway race mixing is insignificant. The problem is white people not having kids because they want to pretend to be teenagers their whole life and see children as a financial and social burden.

Stefan doesn't belong on that list. He called out the double standards for Jews and whites, defended Richard Spencer, included race realism in his podcasts, had Jared Taylor on the show and tries to remind whites to show as much solidarity to one another as hispanics and blacks. He is not a "stormfag" and I don't want him to be. It's not necessary. He does a very good job.

>YOU CAN'T BLAME OTHERS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY ON WHO IS ALLOWED IN THE COUNTRY
Anti-Whites need to die from their stupidity.

The real conservative hero of the Rebel Media! Not like those, ew, disgusting, racist Nazis of the alt-right!

also this is a recent tweet-

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/838971513067945984

Because the vast, vast majority of media in North America is owned by Jews or good goys. But there are several bad goy podcasts out there. Reality calls would be your thing.

Fucking christ
Hans, get the gas

God, you're so wrong, it's unfuckingbelievable that you are even on Sup Forums.

He is a Jew
I agree though, but hes a tepid ally

Is this guy a poo or a negro?

(((anarcho-capitalism)))

Do you mean, you do not want to hang out with this true right-wing gentleman and conservative hero? How horrible!

((("white women should date whoever they like")))

WITNESSED

Well I know red ice try to do something similar. I think it's because rebla media are candana based giving them a monopoly on anything right wing in canada.

Man...Stef really has gone full red pill mode.

inshalla malla snack bar to you too good sir .

Kek'd and checked.

WITNESSED

different side to the same anti-white globalist coin

Reminder that the Palestinians aren't being genocided either.

t.Jew

>white genocide
gtfo, this is blatant goebbelsite propaganda
we live in the fucking united states. we've always been an ethic/cultural tapestry

But our genocide was real.

t. Jew

>tepid
Seriously: what more do you want? Unironic Natsoc ircalling for 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

You really can't get more right in a normal, civilized way than Stef is at the moment. And you have no idea how radical his podcast would be seen in Goymany.

I have big problems with his shilling for Churchill, but as an advocate for whites, he is very good. And it is no coincidence that the shills tried to destroy them.

I like how they immediately let the bias out. White WOMEN can date any race they want. White MEN are not allowed to date anyone.

this meme isn't funny anymore

We must infect the Jewish youth so they will demand open borders for Isreal.

>complaining about anti-white propaganda makes you a bad goy

I'll stop when the Jews stop both creating anti-white propaganda and crying anti-semite when people state facts about them and their power.

Agreed

I am confident, that Stef will find a good way.

BRRRAAAPPPPPP

Lauren BLACKED when ?

>hire a nigger
>instantly tries to subvert their whole audience

this is why civic nationalism doesnt work

Yes, goy, the USA were always a melting pot! Remember when you were 40% white European in the 1930s? Such is life in the USA!

You guys are stupid.

The Alt-Right existed before you were even born but summerfags who only cares about politics since Trump don't know this so they think people like Spencer are new.

Spencer for example, was know in Stormfront as the Alt-Right face way before Trump was even considering run for president.

This guy isn't even all that bad though. Think about it
>Though he does call the Alt Right fringe idiots, he actually discusses and attempts to refute their ideas rather than just crying "RAYCIS"
>He actually encourages conservatives to actively discuss their ideas with the Alt-Right rather than just "LE PUNCH A NAZI XDDDD"
>He states that racemixing isn't white genocide because it's not being forced, which is absolutely correct
He's only really wrong in the field of immigration, which is also the biggest part of this whole "white genocide" idea. He can't debunk the core, only some of the more retarded outer shell ideas.
>Actively affirms that some ethnic/racial groups have lower average IQs, rather than shouting that it's racist and we're all literally the same

If guys like him are our ideological opponents, I welcome more of them. These people can actually be reasoned with. Just for that I'm giving this video a thumbs up despite my disagreement.

He is right tho
White whores sucking blacks isn't genocide

>implying it's not controlled opposition
>sullying the Treant Protractor

Indeed.

some good points

Except that's bullshit. We weren't the dumping ground for the 3rd world until 1965

what's the source at the end at the video with Spencer wanting to rebuild the Roman Empire?

That's not a bad idea

Tommy Robinson fights in the culture/values sphere, not against fake genocides

Then we didn't co-opt an existing movement and that movement has nothing to do with us. Thus the alt right label isn't working as well as the ctrl left.

I prefer KMac's term "white dispossession"