Why can't you fuckers take a joke?

Why can't you fuckers take a joke?
I voted for Trump but I'm shaking my head how you guys react to anybody making a joke about Trump. Don't watch and move on. Making us look like the snowflakes.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/alec-baldwin-says-hes-not-going-to-do-trump-impression-much-longer_us_58be836ae4b0d8c45f4635a9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because this "joke" is neither transgressive or insightful. It's just "lol drumpf stupid, muh russians".

sage

>Replace with something better

Reminds me of the healthcare bit Trump would always do

So what? Just let them make their dumb joke. Sending threats is just childish and makes us look bad. 50% of the memes posted here are just as lame.

But don't get offended. Just ignore it or say you didn't find it funny. Don't give them the honour of taking them seriously. Every time you have a whinge, it makes us look as bad as the left.

The only one posting about Alec Baldwin here is you. Sage.

It's not just a joke: it's used to validate a political ideology as if it were reality.

>implying you can stop people from expressing dissatisfaction with things that annoy them
>implying I'm offended

Hate to break it to ya but this is the way everything is supposed to go. Left treats the right like shit for 8yrs while the right pretend they have the moral high ground. Now the roles are reversed in a continuing cycle of escalation. The right will now use all of the same tactics used against them and the left will do the same.

They're not mad at what you post, genius. They're mad that you keep posting stuff here with the obvious intention of shitting up the board. It certainly made me feel violent once. Now I've transcended violence. If I ever came across one of our shitposters irl, I wouldn't do violence. I would make him into living art.

Have you actually watched his first impression of Trump, during the debate? It was fucking hilarious. Then I watched it the next time, and it was still kind of funny, but pretty much just the same jokes as the first time. Then the third time was, again, same stuff. Then I stopped watching.

All that happened here is that Baldwin has a huge chip on his shoulder, but SNL's producers are realizing that they're losing viewers because the material isn't fresh. So, to make it look like they aren't backing down, they say "Actually it's the scary phone threats, not the fact that we're a bunch of hacks."

>us
kill yourself faggot
and while you're at it fuck back off to reddit, too

It does make me mad how unfunny it is.

If that was the liberals goal then they did good.

scary phone calls are baldwins specialty
>when you can dish it out, but cant take it

If you can't handle "maliciousness" then maybe doing comedy just isn't for you.

Stand up comedians deal with hecklers all the time.

>Insult President constantly
>He does literally nothing about it
>Get shit talked by the citizens he represents
>Cry about it
"Dictator"

'humor' is not funny if its not a little edgy. This is the safest bet for any comedy show today. Shit on Trump, men, white people, and like no one else, conservative minorities.

>kill yourself then fuck off to Reddit

I don't support people who call me racist/sexist/a rapist etc for supporting Trump.

That's not malicious. I'm not demanding a safe space and denying his right to those jokes. I just won't support him.

If he can't handle people being annoyed that they don't support him, then surely he can understand people being annoyed he doesn't support them?

I'm tired of lefties constantly slinging shit at people they don't like, but as soon as they're on the receiving end they can't handle it.

Malicious, uh?

Trump donated to Baldwin's mother cancer research for years.

Who's being malicious?

I laugh my ass off at SNL. It's been a flaming pile of dog shit since Tina fey left. These skits are actually humorous. I love the spicer ones more, but it's the funniest bits they have. The rest of the show is recycled garbage that's not funny outside of weekend update.

I voted for trump, and I still support him. Anyone who can't laugh at themselves lives a sheltered life. Sometimes the only funny thing in my life had been me, might as well laugh.

Go eat a bag of dicks, OP. Sup Forums isn't one person.

So Alec Baldwin is just another thinskinned lib who can dish it out but can't take it? He would've cracked long before now if he faced even a fraction of the nastiness Trump is getting from the media and the public. Meanwhile Trump takes it like a champ, and just fires back every now and again on twitter.

yep. I'm fucking sick of it. Nothing to do with hurt feelings.

Why can't you do the world a favor and end your bloodline, degenerate?

>Drumph need to be assassinated!
>I would rather have the CIA control the country than Clumph!

Gee I wonder why we get pissed whenever you guys open your mouth.

Maybe Alec Baldwin is just a pussy. If you're going to get political you need to be prepared to take the heat. He obviously doesn't feel that strongly about it and was just doing whatever the writers told him.

Also, fuck off shareblu.

these aren't jokes

Has there been an editing of these skits where they take out applause-sign induced laughter similar to youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

the right is vehemently anti comedy, because right wing people are basically never funny.

The leaf strikes again

Since Tina left? Are you insane? Tina was okay at best. Farell, Farley, Rock, etc. was the last cast of SNL that was consistently funny

>watching current year SNL

Its propoganda against him on tv as well as the news. shaming those who do support him, to the point where people are driven into exile.

Because you fucking liberals can't get your way. we can't even hold a rally to celebrate because people are attacked by you marxist fucking commies.

some of us are fed up with the bullshit.

theres comedy and shit, but baldwin insn't even funny.. this is trash.

>replacing Alec Baldwin as Trump with someone better

Fucking finally....

He literally has the worst Trump impersonation I've ever seen any professional actor/comedian do.

>crying about maliciousness while maliciously ridiculing someone

Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer is fucking great

Alec Baldwin as Trump is bad, but not as bad as, say, Will Ferrell's Dubya Bush or Darrell Hammond's Clinton. Phil Hartman's Clinton was legendary, though.

It's pretty hilarious that the only things on SNL that are interesting are by two people who aren't actually on the show.

Good, fuck Alec Baldwin. Anthony Atamanuik does a better Trump impression anyways.

I liked the other guy better, he was more funny. What was his name, Darrell Hammond, right?

>"this shit is retarded and unfunny"
>"wow dude stop getting so offended"
come on you're not this dumb right?

I usually dvr it and skip things that are shit (ninety percent). Fey was mainly weekend update, and I almost always find that funny.

Did you catch the Chappell episode recently? Rock made a cameo and I thought that was the best episode this season. Murphy was a good few years, also

i saw people lauding chappelle for not race-baiting but his entire monologue was about how white people have it soooo easy and muh poor black folks gotta struggle and be on dat grind

>Watching normie nigger shit

Fucking kill yourself reddit

>Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer is fucking great
Agreed. I can't stop laughing at this. I hope she keeps going and expands her range. Incredibly talented and hilarious.

We aren't an us.
And even if you don't mean anything malicious by it (which they do), saying the same stupid shit enough is eventually gonna make people go
[spoiler]VINCE SHUT THE FUCK UP[/spoiler]

Yes I live in Asheville which he did stand up here a couple months ago.

The entire thing was political and anti trump.

thats the point. its to slander him. not be a parody.

thats why alex fagwin is a fag for doing this.

they give zero fucks about america, just wanna make money. they are traitors.

hang him

>its important to remind ppl not to have opinions on comedy on a Laotian mango farming board
cool post yank

I'm old and married, fucking neck yourself you edgy child. I care more about the bird shit on my windshield than your opinion.
I skip the monologue most of the time, it usually sucks as hard as the skits.

Fucking reddit fag nigger lovers get the fuck out

Propagandists are considered enemy combatants.

Fair game. They wouldn't show us the same luxury and you know it

former nuclear code supporter here, in all serious we need to keep him away from trump

need a safe space drumpfy?

>I'm literally shaking
Hang yourself shill

>Farell, Farley, Rock, etc. was the last cast of SNL that was consistently funny

This was never the same cast.

Farell was part of the '96 cast revamp.

Farley left in '95 and Rock was fired in '93.

>SNL's best season is always the one you watched Live at 15 years old

elon musk isnt looking so great

>snl
>relevant

>they can "joke" but we cant
Huh.

STOP HAVING GAY SEX

I'm tired of plain kike anit white male propaganda.
My patience for blue pilled tv is a all time low.

The alt right are the new sjw snowflakes. They want special protected status

Gtfo of here with your huffpo bullshit

It's comedy bro. You're not suppose to take it seriously. It's not their fault comedy is centrist or left leaning. Why don't you go watch right wing comedians such as... Actually are there any right wing comedians?

It really worries me, the way SNL does political satire.

Rather than concoct fictional characters who are clear parallels to actual political figures and explore issues through them, like novelists do, or play direct quotes and then make fun of them, like Jon (((Stewart))), they have actors playing real people, acting in situations that are based on real events, but which are altered for humor.

The end result is this odd, hyper-real fusion of information and entertainment that really bothers me. Most people do not actually watch any press conferences with Sean Spicer, for example, but they watch Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer, and now the SNL sketch is their only point of reference for Sean Spicer. A real person is known and represented purely by caricature.

Remember Sarah Palin? Remember how many people thought she said "I can see Russia from my house," even though that was actually Tina Fey as Sarah Palin?

It's odd, is all. I've been reading lately about the concept of "hyperreality," and this seems a good representation of it.

None of the SNL jokes are even funny.. they are just spiteful and hateful..

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Because theyre not caricatures, theyre imitations. It stopped being funny a year ago. These "comedians" are literally rehashing the same jokes over and over for a year and a half now. I dont know anyone that thinks its funny anymore aside from the audiences of these shows that have big sign in front of them that lights up telling them to laugh. You cant create a caricature of someone who is already over the top. Its why Matt Stone and Trey Parker said the new Southpark season wont be about Trump. Its no longer funny.

I don't mind the fact that they're using humor to mask their pain, even though most if not all of it is disputatious. However, I do have a problem how they are interpreting the alt-right and how poorly they are portraying it. Comedy isn't always fair and definitely contains bias, but I've always thought the best humor has its roots dug into the truths of the topic it is making light of.

SNL ravaged regan, bush, and now trump pretty viciously.. pretty much gave obama a pass and I don't recall SNL ever going all in making fun of clinton..

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

yeah I forgot about norm.. I meant skits and impersonations of the clintons.. i do not recall any of that to the same effect SNL did to republicans.

There was Phil Hartman doing Bill for a while which was great, but yeah it's never been like this

Fun fact, Norm MacDonald coined the term "Fake News" on this show

Good. sage

>Making us look like the snowflakes.
Nice try, lefty faggot. Snowflakes is your thing.

>I'm shaking my head how you guys react to anybody making a joke about Trump

Literally what? No one handles the banter better than Trump (and Trump supporters).

The entire planet's media has been mocking the guy non-stop for the last 2 years. Every single aspect of his life has been dredged up and mercilessly mocked at this point.
As far as I can tell, no Trump really cares that much. It's just water off a duck's back at this point.

The real problem is that 99.9% of it just not funny.
>hurr small hands
>hurr funny hair
>hurr orange skin
>hurr funny lips
>hurr funny way of speaking
Every Trump "joke" is just a shitty playground insult. Dave Chappelle's SNL thing after the election was OK, but other than that, it's all unmitigated shite.

POS should just stick to what he was good at - abusing and beating the women in his life

>implying i would willing click on a HP link

you must be new here OP

>first president people actually like

Alec Baldwin has been playing trump for a full year now shitposting on SNL.

Death threats finally got to him eh? Good work Sup Forums

Do you know how hard it is to offend someone on Sup Forums? No one's offended, it's just unfunny.

Alec Baldwin needs one :)

>Literally acuse the president of treason and being a puppet to a foreign power on a weekly basis

>It's just a joke xd

>I voted for Trump
fuck off shareblue

Jokes are supposed to be funny. I cringe every time I see this guy and the Hillary woman. They're trying to hard.

You are snowflakes..

shut the fuck up retard. alec baldwin's is one of those fucking pussies who would greatly exaggerate how he got 6 gorillion death threats in the mail because he's a valiant liberal.

you can go ahead and believe his horseshit but don't drag the rest of us into it

I'm literally shaking right now.

Trump is a self parody. Trying to make fun of him is like missing the joke. Also sage.

This.
All the Trump bashing and muh Russian bogeyman made SNL virtually unwatchable. If the jokes were good id have no issue, but it's basically "If you have a different opinion ur dumb XD". Id honestly be angrier about it if I wasnt laughing at the left harder than they are laughing at us.

If any of you actually read the article (I know there's no archive, OP is a fag) you'd see that Baldwin actually meant that TRUMP was being malicious to him and the country. Like he thinks he's making Trump so mad that he's taking it out on the United States and therefore Baldwin feels bad about that.

Keep in mind all trump did is send some shitposting tweets about how crap SNL is, but somehow Baldwin implies that his impression is making Trump bring back slavery to punish America for laughing at him.

that hammond or whatever guy does a much better donald. but he probably makes the don look too nice compared to what snl wants. alec has just becomes a shitty celebrity impersonator. it's pretty embarrassing.

>comedian at a comedy club makes a blue or off color joke that's kramer calling that guy a nigger tier
>libs and dems everywhere are offended, appalled and critical

>comedians everywhere make jabs at trump and trump supporters
>conservative and right wingers everywhere are offended appalled and critical "lol it's 2017 guys, that stuffs getting old we WON"

c'mon lads, there's a bretty obvious parallel

The ratings will drop like a stone if they replace Baldwin.

>meant that TRUMP was being malicious to him and the country. Like he thinks he's making Trump so mad that he's taking it out on the United States and therefore Baldwin feels bad about that.
Is Trump about to drop Baldwin from a helicopter or drone Hollywood? Genuinely curious and hopeful here.

>shaking my head

LITERALLY

SHAKING

>us

"It is a well known trick of the Jews to inject themselves into a particular group using such familiarities as us and we to sway opinions and corrupt such groups from the inside."