Anti-Commie General

This is a thread dedicated to smashing antifa cucks.
In here we discuss tactics, locations, and general ideas for beating these losers into submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w
youtube.com/watch?v=3MPQxaa9NoU
youtube.com/watch?v=7N4eAjepu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
sidengo.com/anticom#about-us
youtube.com/watch?v=2DjNjkhRgVk
instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-and-Use-a-Staff-Sling/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jbY3toDPYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beat them with a stick

I'm more of a anti-communist anti-violence man myself.

Thread theme

youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w

make small studded clubs

studded, not spiked

Make sure the length of the stick can fit into your bag, bonus points if able to carry multiple

drill holes on one end, insert screws. The screws, held tightly in place, offer studs to aid in impact hits.

these are cheap and you can ditch them after use.

the downside is they're short range and due to being short will have less impact than a longer heavier version, but this could be helpful as well as it is a less lethal weapon.

don't bring knives
don't bring guns
wear armor and protective gear
be ready to run after contact

if you really want to take on antifa in the streets you're going to need to use hit and run tactics, hit them from multiple areas at the same time to divide their mob up. If we can get a dedicated crowd to contest then we could run divide & conquer tactics every riot and maintain consistent victory.

>Mob of Antifa marching
>isolated clashes occur with 1 or 2 Anticoms per clash
>antifa swarms around where the clashes occur
>anticom splits
>antifa divided
>anticom keeps up harassment
>attrition lowers antifa morale
>once antifa is sufficiently divided anticom moves in

all of this goes down before major battle line tactics are used, if you manage to split the mob into smaller groups your job is made so much easier

if you're able to rile antifa up enough to where riot police have to step in we don't even have to fight.

Or is this one better?

youtube.com/watch?v=3MPQxaa9NoU

Until you get shot

This one is better:
youtube.com/watch?v=7N4eAjepu4s

best way to get rid of them is to false flag as them and escalate the situation to cause a police crackdown

I like that tactic.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

How about just stay away from them, and shoot them if you have to? Why is this so fucking hard?

>we cant fight back we might get hurt

This. Just tarnish their reputaion. Make them into the monsters we portray them to be.

>not willing to die for the cause

You'll get there some day, brother. And we'll be here to embrace you when no one else will.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

First off:
You can't merely shoot people that are "Counter Protesting" if you do that you get arrested
Second:
Shooting them would only dull our cause but if we're defending the liberty of other people with weapons like sticks then we'd be viewed as heroes like stickman.

There is a difference between fighting back and starting violence.

Listen to this guy

>don't start violence
>just stand back and shoot them

I'm going to assume you're a shill because nobody is actually as retarded as you irl

Destroy all Marxists, and that's that.

Thats radicalization. We can solve this conflict by litterally talking to them. But that invovles civil conversation and not trying to call them a fag every 10 minutes

This. But naziz and antifa both are too stupid to make this happen

What do, exactly? We're not too dumb. Alt right and antifa already LARPing kikes anyways.

hey bootlickers i have a tip

how many extra chromosomes do you have? jfc dude.

go back to that rock you're living under.

>literally talking

The time for that has past.

We can still do what we can to bring more people into the fold, but there is no "talking to them". War is coming my brother. I only hope we're all prepared when it arrives

>I'm going to assume you're a shill because nobody is actually as retarded as you irl

I didn't say that. I said avoid them. See, grown men with jobs don't have time to play war with college age children. I will shoot one if I have to. But I don't put myself in those situations.

Stand back and shoot them in self defence! You were suggesting to suit up and assault antifa. That is unprovked violence. I was saying you should only attack if your life is in danger. I'm not a shill you autistic fuck.

Malcom X was actually pretty cool. He wanted a African ethno-state and to have all African return home.

daily reminder that behind every commie hides a kike

>implying we don't want the communists to shoot first.

Ok you must be living in a basement because it is not hard to talk to these people at all. It just requires you not to try to BTFO them to feel good about yourself.

OwO whats this, a flag pole?

Except that all the "evil lefties" in the US right now absolutely do want to take away the right to bear arms.

Your pic is dogshit and you should go jack yourself off on Plebbit with the other MUH LATE STAGE CAPITALISM fag-bots.

You sound like a radical. This is how muslims become extremists. Get out of the echo chamber and smell the fresh air.

/honeypot/ general

Nani?! Double commie skull smashing?

>talking to brainwashed Marxists
These people literally are radicalized to the point of committing violence against Americans and intimidating witnesses of their crimes into silence. You seriously think "talking to them" is going to make them forget that you are a counterrevolutionary element that needs to be destroyed?

So what? Leftists are completely unarmed, the only people with guns today are the right-wingers and their militias (soon to be RWDS)

>Being a radical is bad goy, compromise your beliefs for the sake of others

I get out plenty, but I wish we could avoid violence. I will try damnedest to avoid it, but I am fully prepared to implement it when the time comes, and to defend myself and my allies.

Just carry a gun and let the niggers sperg while you peacefully protest. Once you're assaulted, draw and fire.

God damn, we dont live in Europe. The only reason they feel emboldened over there is no fear of being shot. The only reason they've gotten emboldened in America is because fags like you refuse to use your rights ad protect yourself.

Let them sperg in commie shithole cities where guns aren't allowed and just know to protect yourself nigger.

>you sound like a radical
That's because we are radicals.
Do you know where you are?

You need to be a radical to fight against radicals.

And personally, I prefer the term fanatic

If you live in a blue state, expect life in prison minimum

If you live in a red state just fucking dont bring a gun or dont go. What are you expecting to come from a dead antifa?

Pic related is you, and you know what happens right after he does this? HE GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS

The RIght wing is a severe minority, we can't risk escalating to violence. It would ruin the last appeal our politics has. The left would win.

This is illegal I think

Stop it

only use violence in self defense

we cannot become like ANTIFA and it will give us more cred with the voters

Free stick man

you are gay

>Once you're assaulted, draw and fire
like those guys from /k/ who also made threads, were assaulted, fired and are going to do 20 years

Wear layers or padding at least. Antifa generally throw rocks more than anything else, but rarely dare to hurl a molotov into a crowd (murder is a little different than vandalism or destruction of property- they may be dumb, but not usually THAT dumb.)

Drill with your friends and neighbors before they arrive and if charged, never turn or retreat- that's how you get a beat down. Stand like a rock and defend yourselves.

Do not deploy firearms, that will allow the cuckmedia to portray you as murderous.

Any violence from us will be in response to leftist violence. Haven't you been paying attention to anything we've been saying?

I'm starting to think....

>posting on 4chins
>having 'cred' with anyone

I feel you. i like fanatic

>Two of these threads side by side on front page

LARP faggots need to leave.

>justifiable self defense after being assaulted
>curb stomping a nigger you've already incapacitated
One isn't like the other.

I never heard the end result of all that actually. They're going to jail? That sucks... But yeah, basically like ZimZam, friendo. Just know the laws of your state I guess.

Maybe I'm just used to not living in a cucked state or around rioting niggers I dunno.

Reminder that we have a counter-protest uniform now. The goal of the uniform is to remain anonymous so you can't be singled out.

Uniform: Shield decorated as stick man's was, blue hoodie, blue jeans, black helmet, red face mask (handkerchief or respirator). Remember not to have any adornments that would allow someone to single you out. Try not to have any stickers besides the one on your shield and no logos.

I understand the left can go and hurt innocent people unprovoked, but that logic doesn't mean you should do the same. I know honest debate is a rare concept to you, but that doesn't mean that everyone that says something counter to you is a shill.

I keep feeling an urge to share this spergy autist thing I found months ago

Yes goys, incriminate yourselves and then tell us your location!
>handsrubbing.wav

Fighting them in the streets is ultimately a losing proposition so long as the municipal government is willing to order police to turn a blind eye to their violence to avoid "escalation" while cracking down hard on patriotic resistance, and so long as the media continues to downplay their violence as isolated incidents done by " unknown " agents who "might actually be Trump supporters".

The real way to shut them down and disrupt their operations is lone-wolf targeted assassination ops and firebombing their hangouts. Obviously I'm not advocating for such highly illegal actions, I'm just saying if you want to get rid of commies the most effective manner of doing so has always been just to kill them, ideally in a smart anonymous way that lets the killers get away with it and kill as many as they can.

Going out in armor to fight them puts you at a huge disadvantage as it gives the police justification to arrest you while the antifa cowards are free to use their anonymous black bloc tactics to slip away into a crowd of " peaceful protesters" after hitting you in the face with a brick.

I highly suggest getting some good gear. Tactical gloves with knuckle protectors are good, OC pepper spray is a must. Goggles can be useful but can turn into a hindrance very quickly.

Folding knives are useful, just make sure you twist when you connect, to prevent the wound closing.

Lure them into the police presence. Or if there is none, call them there. You cannot be on the wrong side of the law, they must strike first (they always do because they're fucking dumb), and any action you take is now in the name of self defense.

Fight one person of theirs with two of yours. Reveal their faces if you can, there is always somebody recording. If you can, drag them away from the rest of of the crowd and subdue them for law enforcement to take over.

Communism never works.

>In here we discuss tactics, locations, and general ideas for beating these losers into submission.

Expose their hipocracy.

Create Memes.

Post on Titter or whatever.

Who said anything about attacking innocent people? We're talking about fight back against those attacking us and innocent people. I'm gettin real suspicious of you

get involved with your local anti com sidengo.com/anticom#about-us

>beating these losers into submission.
Is there something else to it, really?

This guy is a perfect example of how Polarized Pol is.

They think they have to become fascist to be Anit-Com.

But that is just not true. Fascists and Communists have the same core values of Collectivism.

fuck commies man

posters in this thread were advocating it.

I never said we start it
I said send people out to split up their mob into smaller groups

we know they swarm, they only fight when they outnumber their prey 20 to 1, I'm saying turn that against them.

>Fighting them in the streets is ultimately a losing proposition so long as the municipal government is willing to order police to turn a blind eye to their violence to avoid "escalation" while cracking down hard on patriotic resistance, and so long as the media continues to downplay their violence as isolated incidents done by " unknown " agents who "might actually be Trump supporters".

So we're the Have-Not's in Rules for Radicals, the dems did it and won, I agree it's too early to really start it, but if we're smart about it we can challenge antifa physically while maintaining moral supremacy.

Can't get a gun? Use a staff sling!

youtube.com/watch?v=2DjNjkhRgVk
instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-and-Use-a-Staff-Sling/

If you can't pelt the reptilians from afar, whack 'em with the staff part!
Make sure you wear a helmet, too, in case of return fire.

Exactly user

all this dumb physical removal shit just makes ancaps and libertarians look bad

no you took it that way because you're retarded

you advocated for trying to talk to them

it's more than clear to us you don't understand our enemy or that they've already become violent and always do become violent.

>implying we won't need some kind of collectivism to fight against these guys

I was full AnCap a year ago, but our enemy is too great and our allies are too few. There needs to be some WW2 style American nationalism to beat these bastards.

"This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap" _ General Patton

>shit just makes ancaps and libertarians look bad
Implying there anything that makes them look good?

>breaking the law is fascist
>fighting against authoritarian marxists is fascism
>dont do it goys if you kill your enemies they win

Pressure points: Mandibular angle - just below the ear, behind the jaw. Press in with the thumb, apply counter pressure to the opposite side of the head to produce extreme pain

Jugular notch - center of the chest, where your collarbones meet. Hook two fingers in and drag down to bring someone to the ground. Secret Service agents use this pressure point while walking through crowds.

There are pressure points on the insides of your thighs as well, where your femoral artery runs. You can pin someone easily with your knee on this pressure point, or use it to cause pain and escape someone on you.

Stop. He's clearly a kike/shill. Forget him

DIY tips. Take the mother fuckin leaf out of your mammas table if you gotta.Or just hit up ye ole local "Flea market" Liberal areas are chock full of em.
Just make sure that shit is solid, works great as a shield depending on the size. Used to fight with fireworks among other stupidity.

Post your commie fighting load-out

Use a rasp against their teeth.

Kyle didnt do it for Fascism.

He did it for Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=4jbY3toDPYM

>Pressure points

Gee, it sure is great to be in sixth grade!

I'm well aware, I'm calling out these shills.

>Not avoiding a conflict you reasonably expect to happen
>being allowed a CCW permit
I fucking hope you aren't allowed one.

This

>anti commie
>not posting the swastika in OP pic

I want to throw a rock at you through the monitor!

>implying these aren't taught to law enforcement as part of their training
You're a special idiot

>Use a rasp against their teeth.

Satan? Is that you? Holy shit, mang.

hahahaha

Calling that self defense is cringey

It's more like triggering a drunk guy into swinging on you so you can test out your new tazer

That said I still ironically meme the Alt Knight because that shit is hilarious as fuck

>expected to flee on the face of conflict while expressing First Amendment rights
>not being able to Stand Your Ground when assaulted
>whatever a "permit" to carry a gun is
Like I said man, guess I'm just used to not living in a commie hellhole surrounded by niggers. My bad, continue with your European tier thread on how to deal with rioting Communists. Jeez....

We have to let them keep fucking up, going out and physically fighting them (even though we can beat their asses) will be bad for us because the media will paint them as some sort of heros.

What we need to do is get some disciplined goys down their to defend people in case they start the fights

>I never said we start it
I wasn't suggesting you were.
I'm just saying that I predict that this "face the enemy on the field of battle" approach while viscerally appealing will be a passing phase in what seems will be an escalating cycle of violence, and while I understand the value of maintaining the moral highground and I don't necessarily advocate anyone go out and start killing people now, there will come a point where, moral high ground be damned, it will better to seize the initiative and set the tempo of engagement on our terms before they start targeting us and force us to engage on theirs.

The average isolated Sup Forums aspiring RWDS initiate might be better served by acquiring an "untraceable" pistol to at a minimum defend himself with in the event the nu-cheka comes after him in the night, rather than gather armor and medieval tier weapons that will in all likelihood just wind up getting him arrested, assuming he even manages to hookup with enough like minded people to fight antifa in the streets IRL in the first place.

I think the easiest and best thing we can do is whenever there's a guaranteed Antifa presence, call the local law enforcement in the area and report a terrorist attack at that location.

It's an anonymous tip, and even if it's not, it's still technically true. Antifa are by definition terrorists.