What does Sup Forums think about the Anti-Zion Jews?

What does Sup Forums think about the Anti-Zion Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most anti Zionist Jews are Marxist so they are just as bad

do you have any idea what zion is?

They are commie jews. Worst jews of them all.

The city in the Matrix?

johann pls

Retards who are probably globalists and leftists and Marxists.

Basically self-hating cucks.

No such thing and if there was it wouldn't matter.
Look, Judaism in its entirety is the creation and attesting of cartoonish straw men. There is no Haman. I am not Haman. I do not have a problem with Jews "just because they're Jewish." That's a self-explanatory cheap alibi. That's what every perp cries as he's being arrested.
I have a problem with people I believe to be attacking me. Dismissing all criticism as irrational bigotry is an attack. Prove you're not attacking me and we're cool.

Anti-Zionist Jews only account for about 0.2% of all Jews. They are statistically irrelevant. And it's not even that they're anti-Zionist, they just believe that they shouldn't establish their own state until their "messiah" comes. There are no good Jews.

how are they commie, globalist, leftist and marxist?

Redpill us on zionism Shlomo

Kang Yakub please redpill me

i don't know i was genuinely asking. maybe some jew can redpill us both on them.

Iam good at explaining things really simply.

Let me tell you what Zionism is.

The Jews are follows of one of the Anunnaki called Enlil. They want a global government that is controlled by laws that Enlil left to them.

You know this as the Torah.

I know that right now your saying to yourself, wait the Anunnaki are Aliens that came here. Why should we follow their laws.

Well the Hebrews think that if they do obey that they will be the ones who are rewarded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism

Zionist Jews and non-Zionist jews are two sides of the same sheckel.

Zionist jews and anti-zionist jews might seem opposites but at the end of the day both play for the interests of team jew.

The zionist Jews are actually the good ones, the national conservative ones who supported Netanyahu. The globalist, leftist Jews are often anti-Zionist.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

enjoy

well some of those globalists left wing kikes at least have the decency to give us some extra shekels. (on (you)r expense of course).

a running gag

Than why don't your fellow kikes go home if they love Israel so much?