ACTUAL BASED FEMINIST?

ACTUAL BASED FEMINIST?
>claims current obsession of trans rights as the left's inability to contend with the destruction of western civilization and the fact there are people beheading people in name of religion

>claims that trans people suffer from a mental illness or other issues and that their suicide comes from society selling them that changing their gender will magically make them happy

>claims contemporary feminists want to make boys into girls but in doing so they really vicimtize women into internal victim complexes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxoN4wTrnvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88_3AhU0-B0
youtube.com/watch?v=B553na_skKI
youtube.com/watch?v=sIomA2MQNI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Paglia is great, Sexual Personnae is a good book so far, I haven't finished it but interesting, too bad she focuses a lot on culture though in her other books, it seems a bit less consequential than politics or psychology.

Also she said something bad vaguely related to Taylor Swift once so people here generally dislike her to protect their nigger-loving waifu.

Trans exclusionary radical feminists are better than regular feminists, but still not based. Even in the 80s they were woke to the transsexual jew but used the same "everything I don't like is rape" rhetoric that modern feminists do.

I had to study her for some feminist bullshit project when I was getting my poli-sci degree.

Literally couldnt stop reading her after that. I was dating some feminist suicide girl wannabe at the time, and thought thats what feminism was. I was totally off. Camille showed me what it ACTUALLY was about, and not whining over MUH pay gap and rights and bullshit.

Totally based, and worth a read for anyone that wants to challenge their narratives.

>but used the same "everything I don't like is rape" rhetoric that modern feminists do.

nah senpai, she said if raped happened and wasn't reported to the police, it didn't happen. watch the video.

I m feminist now, wow

can someone give me feminist memes with nazi theme?

make it yourself senpai. oc was once valued around these parts.

Third Wave Feminism is a plot by the CIA to destroy the left-Wing.

>oc
sorry Sempai i will try to make memes my slef

she's cool, but any and all forms of feminism are a blight on society

That went well

>poli-sci degree

Did that Ryerson degree make it easier for you to get a job cleaning washroom floors at Union Station or did you wrap it around your Swifer duster's handle to get a better grip while you dust your room? Serious question.

>based feminist

Haha ok?

Im actually a policy analyst with the Government now. Im not Eastern scum like you are, brother.

>tfw no T-rex pupper

Camille Paglia is truly great, check these out:

youtube.com/watch?v=88_3AhU0-B0

youtube.com/watch?v=B553na_skKI

youtube.com/watch?v=sIomA2MQNI4

>UBC
>University of Beijing in Canada
>a good school

Ok Chang!

What's your beef with polisci? and i bet you go to yorku.

I couldn't make it through your whole post, you aren't very funny

Did I say I was a west coast fag either?

I went to U of A. Thankfully your fat ass had never heard of it!

Youre mexican anyways. Why am I talking to you? You never even went to college

U of T bro. #1 in canada, 32nd in the world.

I'm UofT too faggot.
>Geography and computer science

>all these butthurt poli-sci degrees now serving at restaurants

I hope you're not an analyst anywhere in any government within Ontario, because I'd feel bad that you have to wake up every morning knowing you're doing a shit job.

b-but then you would've had to live in Toronto?

Did you get a good gig in the states? I keep looking for government postings that come up down there, but all the internal ones are limited competitions.

>cs and poli sci.

fuck sandy hudson, amirite?

i'm an eternal leaf.

>I'm sorry, no, Lena Dunham, you are just a big pile of pudding

Good start.

Nope, had the joys of working for Conservatives in Alberta, then the horror show of NDPs now. The memes are funny, but none of you can understand how funny it is to send reports to a fucking minister that has never had a government job before. Its honestly a caricature.

I was poli-sci/hist doublemajor. Wanted to go into law after I graduated but got a good gig right out of school and the money, benefits, holidays was too good to pass up.

Its most likely a useless degree unless you have a personality and can actually talk in an interview.

Is computer science still almost 100% post-degree employment? Good choice, user.

>based
>feminist
these things are mutually exclusive, its like saying "a based jew" or "a good canadian post"

>The memes are funny, but none of you can understand how funny it is to send reports to a fucking minister that has never had a government job before.

notley eh? how's the fet heads in oil country?

>I was poli-sci/hist doublemajor.

that meme degree.

watch the video

They're all fucked up cunts. Don't waste your time listening to any of them.

It memed me a career I guess. Like I said, I wanted an easy bachelor's degree to get into law as a fucking "white male".

And thankfully the fet heads are all dead or moved to Ontario now that that oil money dried up.

At least I have Banff less than an hour away and a sweet view from the roof of my loft. Thats about it :(

Bump for respect for sexual differences.

still incel, right?

Yeah, Paglia's a good egg

That would be cheaper, and probably smarter in the long run...but sadly no. Still doing the bar and random hookup game. The older I get, the less funny it is to picture someone not having to worry about girl drama.

>Still doing the bar and random hookup game.

does it actually work? do you go alone? okcupid is a shit show, and i'm a 6/10 so tinder is no go for me.

>big pile of pudding

Camille is based.

She's part of that weird Straussian conservative essentialism clique with Allan Bloom, Harold Bloom, Mansfield, etc etc

(((Allan Bloom's))) translation of Plato's Republic is by far the best available in the English language (or in general, presumably). Would def recommend, helps you see some of the difficulties and deeper innerworkings of translation. Probably most importantly the historicist bias to discount ancient philosophy as primitive and bygone

It most definetly works. Unfortunately, it helps if you party a lot, and "occasionally" imbibe in some illicit substances. Once again, youre not going to find a wife this way...just helps to get your dick wet and forget that you have a goddamn office job during the week.

My advice would be use that match site where you have to pay (at least you know the girls have money and are serious) or go out with some friends, or solo, to a bar and dont be afraid to strike out 9/10 times. Because that 1/10 time it works :)

I'm a bit of a recluse and I got that social anxiety. I'm a robot/neet in school? But thanks for the insight.

I also was when I attended school...youd be surprised how much you can change when you put yourself out there. Or join some clubs at uni and play intramural sports. Fucking jackpot dude.

Best of luck. You'll make it man. Dont worry.

>>claims current obsession of trans rights as the left's inability to contend with the destruction of western civilization and the fact there are people beheading people in name of religion
>>claims that trans people suffer from a mental illness or other issues and that their suicide comes from society selling them that changing their gender will magically make them happy
>>claims contemporary feminists want to make boys into girls but in doing so they really vicimtize women into internal victim complexes.

wow, is camille paglia ME?